Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14679

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Mills24  [View Original Post]
    Who is good therapist that gives good massage with HE and also can roam. What is the total amount. Thanks.
    See how you like her massage:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5781799859.html

    There are reports on her HJ and roaming.

  2. #14678
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. It was reported earlier that the pics are of a blogger or something. Definitely not her. But if you thought it was, that means that she's cute enough? Can you describe her body and looks more? Is regular he available for 1. 2 with getting naked of is it more of an AMP place?
    If anyone has the pics from Pagella's old ad when was in the former Dragonfly earlier this year, that's her. Thick build with fake little tits and Restylane buns.

    Still has the BO but is friendly. If you don't want FS or want to spend less than 200, you will need to make it clear to her at the beginning or she will demand 200 regardless.

  3. #14677
    Who is good therapist that gives good massage with HE and also can roam. What is the total amount. Thanks.

  4. #14676

    Pics are fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Checked out this new girl at cc and discovered that she's that cutie that used to work on 15th floor I think it was. She now working out of Yumi's new place on 7th. I haven't seen her in a while. She has a fun and friendly attitude, provides a nice massage and with FS for sure. She's the one with an athletic body with a rock hard tight ass. Pics looks real. She's a cute college looking student with glasses. Very young looking.

    Good BJ provided, FS in any position I wanted. Nice B cup tits, nice suckable nipples, pussy was nice and tight. All covered. Standard FS fees. Think she's here for a short while only, so definitely will repeat.

    Flesh.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...0-real/5463966
    Thanks for the report. It was reported earlier that the pics are of a blogger or something. Definitely not her. But if you thought it was, that means that she's cute enough? Can you describe her body and looks more? Is regular he available for 1. 2 with getting naked of is it more of an AMP place?

  5. #14675
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Checked out this new girl at cc and discovered that she's that cutie that used to work on 15th floor I think it was. She now working out of Yumi's new place on 7th. I haven't seen her in a while. She has a fun and friendly attitude, provides a nice massage and with FS for sure. She's the one with an athletic body with a rock hard tight ass. Pics looks real. She's a cute college looking student with glasses. Very young looking.

    Good BJ provided, FS in any position I wanted. Nice B cup tits, nice suckable nipples, pussy was nice and tight. All covered. Standard FS fees. Think she's here for a short while only, so definitely will repeat.

    Flesh.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...0-real/5463966
    The photos in the ad are of Harriet Sugarcookie, so I take it the girl you were with was not her.

  6. #14674

    JOJO college girl at CC

    Checked out this new girl at cc and discovered that she's that cutie that used to work on 15th floor I think it was. She now working out of Yumi's new place on 7th. I haven't seen her in a while. She has a fun and friendly attitude, provides a nice massage and with FS for sure. She's the one with an athletic body with a rock hard tight ass. Pics looks real. She's a cute college looking student with glasses. Very young looking.

    Good BJ provided, FS in any position I wanted. Nice B cup tits, nice suckable nipples, pussy was nice and tight. All covered. Standard FS fees. Think she's here for a short while only, so definitely will repeat.

    Flesh.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...0-real/5463966

  7. #14673
    Quote Originally Posted by LifetimeLurker  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling, white girl answered and sounded confused. Definitely wrong number.
    New ad up. In 2403. Pic old.

  8. #14672

    RE: Nala from CS

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerLao  [View Original Post]
    Booked an appointment with Nala today for the first time. She has some reviews within this thread, so I decided to check her out as I was interested in ashiatsu. She has a really professional / legit looking website here: http://honolulumassagestudio.com/. I booked online and noticed that I had to accept a disclaimer that basically said this massage is strictly professional, and the massage provider has a right to refuse service to anyone looking for something extra. I signed up anyways, as I was primarily interested in trying out ashiatsu. I show up at century square, and it is a pleasant change IMO from CC. I get this vibe at CC, from the parking attendant to the building staff / residents, everyone knows / suspects what I'm there for LOL. In contrast, Century square seemed to provide a lot more anonimity, as I don't think it has that same level of reputation CC is known for.

    I signed up for a 1 hour massage. She charges 75 $. I told her to go as hard as she can. And she did. I was the hardest massage I ever had. I liked the ashiatsu part on my glutes, hamstring, and lower back. However, it can be pretty hard to breathe when she was standing on my upper-back. Although to be fair I didn't ask her to lighten up, and I'm sure she would have if I asked. No real hint of play. She was a little loose with the draping but nothing that could be certainly construed as unprofessional. On the flip she probably spent only 5 minutes massaging my neck and then the massage was over. All in all she spent 1. 5 hours though with me. And I only signed up for 1 hour, which was awesome! Didn't tip her 60 $, but I tipped her well for a legit 1 hour massage. She was super nice, and I would consider going back just for a legit ashiatsu massage once every so often. I'd definitely go back if there was some play. I didn't push it at all because of all of her disclaimers on her website. Anyone go to her recently and was able to leave happy?? Thanks for anymore info.
    I saw her only once--about five years ago. Many, many reviews of her over the years. She's very popular. Your experience is 180-degrees different from what I and others have reported.

  9. #14671

    Leelawadee

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCutter  [View Original Post]
    That's Jeda. Good legit massage, all draped.

    Stay safe gents!

    Poi Dog.

  10. #14670

    Wrong #

    Tried calling, white girl answered and sounded confused. Definitely wrong number.

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this girl? Have not seen her before, she looks cute.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...i-girl/6057747

  11. #14669

    Who is this?


  12. #14668

    Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    New photo of this lovely therapist. Still no experience with her. I'm trying to get an appointment. I will report results, if I see her.

    January44.
    I saw Cee the other day when I was at Hiran and she has gained 30 LBS at least. Most on her ass. She is still pretty but since she has no play and now huge, she is off my list.

    HB.

  13. #14667

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrally2  [View Original Post]
    Saw some review a while back. Said it was pricey and girl had not the best attitude. Typical hot girl attitude. Said pictures are accurate petite hottie. Kinda pricey depends on your taste. Research this thread I think she had a different name?
    This is Angela and she is a little pricey and beautiful except the huge braces on her teeth. You can run her whole body while she is nude and she will give a HE but if you want FS, bring extra cash. Ha ha.

    HB.

  14. #14666
    Quote Originally Posted by StripedFashion  [View Original Post]
    She says she's new in town but still tried doing a search for her here on the forum / threads. To no avail. Though she does seem to have reviews based in LA.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ndence/6414657

    While I'm sure she's a different girl, what did catch my eye about her is how she really reminds me of Hana of the now defunct Empire. Similar face and body (especially in shots with braces). Her, I liked, with her bag of fuck toys and silent prowess.
    Saw some review a while back. Said it was pricey and girl had not the best attitude. Typical hot girl attitude. Said pictures are accurate petite hottie. Kinda pricey depends on your taste. Research this thread I think she had a different name?

  15. #14665
    Anyone try the Wili Wili St girl yet? She's never answered my calls or returned any text. Tried for the past two weeks with no luck.


    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5777002347.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape