Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30763

    Heaven

    I talked to her today at the circle. She doesn't have a working phone anymore. She's thin, but not so much that it is a turn off yet. She mumbled something about the girls around being jealous of her, and something about her BackPage add. I told her I only had 40 to spend and offered her 30 , the rest was for the room. She agreed to walk to my spot, but after 40 minutes of waiting on her, I figured she'd lost her way or got picked up by someone.

    I didn't mind the wait , because I got to talk to my former WSW fiend about the goings-on around the west side. After she told me about Angie / Strawberry, I didn't feel like pulling my pants down anyway.

    I really wanted to strap up and play that 70's party game "Twister " with her standing up bending over with my dick in her ass. Maybe I'll be in the mood for that this weekend , if I can catch up with her again .

  2. #30762

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I heard that last night. It's sad but true. I'm sure that a lot of the practicing addicts don't know that it's a law on on the books called the "911 law" which enables a person to call 911 for "overdoses", without any fear of some type of incrimination against them. But from what I hear is that some of the smart ass first responders threatnen the people who call saying that their going to be locked-up because they where there at the scene. I'm kinda unique in that, I've been on both sides of the situation, so my perspective is probably foreign to the average individual. We are all human beings no matter what our shortcomings may be; even though I've been in this monger game for over two decades, I still have empathy for the suffering person. I have garnished relationships with a lot of the girls over the years; I've even seen some change their lives around and become "productive members of society", so to say. By no means I'm I a "Captain Save a Hoe", but I do respect the ones who respect me. I even get respect from the corner boys and street pharmacist, because I can relate in a lot of way with them. I don't break law and I don't get high and they respect that. Again I'm sorry to hear the bad news about Angie, because she was definately a staple, but unfortunately the lifestyle handled her before she had a chance to get a handle on it. Peace.
    Is this the Angie from down on carey and wash blvd?

  3. #30761

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by WirelessWizard  [View Original Post]
    As anyone experienced Kelly? She is the SW idol of the year for me her and Lauren are the two best aside from Kandi who I was with lastnite.
    Tall long hair Kelly hangs on conkling and bank st if so yes very GFE straight nympho the girl loves wood in her mouth and all other holes cool chic down to earth if it's the Kelly your speaking of. Yes highly recommended. Sorry I'm thinking Shelley. Kelly is Blonde same reviews though she comes down every now and then she has been down conkling for the past few months she put on some weight when she first appeared back on conkling in July. She has since lost a ton of weight but her performance is tip notch. She also love the zany bars FYI. They make her extremely HORNY just saying. If you catch her like that or have access to some please Enjoy yourself with her.

  4. #30760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I was just told Angie / Strawberry passed away last night, and was found this morning in a abando. Apparently, from a overdose, of what I don't know.

    This was is going to seriously curtail my mongering for a minute. It's going to take some time to think about this. Me and Angie go way back .
    Yeah I heard that last night. It's sad but true. I'm sure that a lot of the practicing addicts don't know that it's a law on on the books called the "911 law" which enables a person to call 911 for "overdoses", without any fear of some type of incrimination against them. But from what I hear is that some of the smart ass first responders threatnen the people who call saying that their going to be locked-up because they where there at the scene. I'm kinda unique in that, I've been on both sides of the situation, so my perspective is probably foreign to the average individual. We are all human beings no matter what our shortcomings may be; even though I've been in this monger game for over two decades, I still have empathy for the suffering person. I have garnished relationships with a lot of the girls over the years; I've even seen some change their lives around and become "productive members of society", so to say. By no means I'm I a "Captain Save a Hoe", but I do respect the ones who respect me. I even get respect from the corner boys and street pharmacist, because I can relate in a lot of way with them. I don't break law and I don't get high and they respect that. Again I'm sorry to hear the bad news about Angie, because she was definately a staple, but unfortunately the lifestyle handled her before she had a chance to get a handle on it. Peace.

  5. #30759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I was just told Angie / Strawberry passed away last night, and was found this morning in a abando. Apparently, from a overdose, of what I don't know.

    This was is going to seriously curtail my mongering for a minute. It's going to take some time to think about this. Me and Angie go way back .
    That's a real shame. Tasha, Jill and Angie all within about a month or so. I though Angie's drug of choice was alcohol.

  6. #30758

    R. I. P

    I was just told Angie / Strawberry passed away last night, and was found this morning in a abando. Apparently, from a overdose, of what I don't know.

    This was is going to seriously curtail my mongering for a minute. It's going to take some time to think about this. Me and Angie go way back .

  7. #30757

    The Circle

    I was off from work yesterday. So I took a ride the way. Started down wilkins. Saw Heaven on wilkins / pulaski in her pink short skirt. Cruise down to the circle. I saw little Natalie on one corner. The 'new' arab Kandi on the one corner. The orginally Kandi was the on the other corner. The Arab Kandi. Was with chik with short blonde hair. Might have been her sister. What's a guy to do. LOL.

  8. #30756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    The Rest of Natalie

    Here are the rest of the pictures of Natalie from the other day. Treat her very well, guys. She deserves it and will do the same for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie8.PNG‎   Natalie9.PNG‎   Natalie10.PNG‎   Natalie11.PNG‎   Natalie12.PNG‎  


  9. #30755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Natalie

    I saw Natalie last week for a little recreation. Natalie is always so much fun to be with. This time was no different. She's a tiny little girl and is quite tight. She says I hurt her in many positions so I just have to be slow and careful. She hates the taste, smell and feel of cum so when you get it in her mouth she's getting it back out as quickly as possible. Cum on her face is fine, though. You can find her around the circle a lot and she has a phone. She is very undependable about answering texts but her number is available to contributing members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.PNG‎   Natalie2.PNG‎   Natalie3.PNG‎   Natalie4.PNG‎   Natalie5.jpg‎  

    Natalie6.PNG‎   Natalie7.PNG‎  

  10. #30754

    Bhh

    Just to give everyone a heads up that Bhh dude won't be out and about for awhile. According to his Fb posts he is going through some family issues with his wife's illness. So we all won't have to be constantly be on the lookout for him. I'm new here but have been mongering for about a year or so. I will be posting more along with pics if I get them from now on. Like most I do have some digits but most here already have the same digits. Be safe out there and happy hunting.

  11. #30753

    CB is empty

    820 pm nothing stirring in the CB area. Is it too early?

  12. #30752

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by WirelessWizard  [View Original Post]
    As anyone experienced Kelly? She is the SW idol of the year for me her and Lauren are the two best aside from Kandi who I was with lastnite.
    If she is the Kelly who stays on conkling by the church I agree. I caught hell trying to pick her up. She was convinced that I was L. E. LOL! Car too nice & I was too clean cut looking were her comments.

  13. #30751
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    She is good but cannot take more than half shaft. The by is good with lots of auction sometimes too much. Rates are good but catch her before she does her h. Once she nods off the performance goes from a 8 to a 4. Sweet girl tho.
    Thanks. But she was feeling pretty good. Already saw her pharmacist and I have no complaints.

  14. #30750
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    That CLS has posted clear photos to warn everyone of the TS so no one makes that mistake.
    I'm not judging. It was just a simple inquiry.

  15. #30749

    Highland town

    As anyone experienced Kelly? She is the SW idol of the year for me her and Lauren are the two best aside from Kandi who I was with lastnite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape