Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1282

    6 Franklins

    Quote Originally Posted by Meridian99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. She is expensive, but it's nice to know she is real.
    No way I would give her that. I've had way hotter pussy for way less. Hell, even Kelly Johansson was only 5 Franklins for an hour and she offered a trip to Greece!

    PHFJ Out!!

  2. #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcono  [View Original Post]
    Sorry,

    I wrote it pretty late last night.

    $600.

    $160 would have been a steal.
    If you can spend that money, of course he is worth it. No doubt about it.

    If you don't, you can find someone cheaper and really hot on BP. But if you saw all her videos and you want her, just pay.

    What I don't get is why using different ways to say an amount: 0. 6, $. 6, $$, etc.

    What is illegal is paying for sex, it doesn't matter if you pay six dollars, sixty cents or six hundred dollars.

    If you don't want to post an amount, you can say six Jacksons or other denomination.

    Just saying. Really hot girls.

  3. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridian99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. She is expensive, but it's nice to know she is real.
    Oh she's real all right. I can't speak from personal experience but she's got a twitter account and posts quite a bit of good eye-candy stuff. She seems to fancy herself a bit of an amateur porn star...

  4. #1279

    Hoops

    Quote Originally Posted by Malcono  [View Original Post]
    To each his own.
    Not only expensive, but too many hoops to jump through just to set up an appointment.

  5. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcono  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jade Jayden a couple weeks ago at a Hotel in the Westshore area.

    http://meetjade.com/

    https://twitter.com/jadejaydenxxx

    I finally pulled the trigger after telling myself for years it wouldn't be worth it.

    I was wrong. It was.

    MSOG, BBBJ, CIM, hinted at Greek but I didn't ask.

    She was very much into it and worked very hard to get me to finish several times.

    Felt real and not forced or mechanical at all.

    She didn't watch the clock, and we definitely went over the time because she insisted on me not leaving without finishing again.

    Damage was $6.

    It was a little painful on the wallet but honestly I'd probably do it again.
    Thanks for the review. She is expensive, but it's nice to know she is real.

  6. #1277
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimHunter  [View Original Post]
    No kiddies is worth that I don't care what you say.
    To each his own.

  7. #1276

    WTF. 6 bens??

    No kiddies is worth that I don't care what you say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malcono  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jade Jayden a couple weeks ago at a Hotel in the Westshore area.

    http://meetjade.com/

    https://twitter.com/jadejaydenxxx

    I finally pulled the trigger after telling myself for years it wouldn't be worth it.

    I was wrong. It was.

    MSOG, BBBJ, CIM, hinted at Greek but I didn't ask.

    She was very much into it and worked very hard to get me to finish several times.

    Felt real and not forced or mechanical at all.

    She didn't watch the clock, and we definitely went over the time because she insisted on me not leaving without finishing again.

    Damage was $6.

    It was a little painful on the wallet but honestly I'd probably do it again.

  8. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBill469  [View Original Post]
    Based on context, I'm guessing that $6 was intended to convey a string of six dollar signs (which this editor won't let you type!) as in six Benjamin's, six C-Notes, giant pile of money, whatever you want to call it.
    Fawk!! Too rich for me!!

  9. #1274

    Nicole

    Does anyone know if Nicole is still around. She use to be on BP before she got into the dome thing. I use to see her at her in call and damn was she hot and good. She was FS and at a great price. http://le69.com/escorts/tampa/nicole-linn-ryder.

  10. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    $160 for how long? That's a deep discount from the prices on her website.
    Sorry,

    I wrote it pretty late last night.

    $600.

    $160 would have been a steal.

  11. #1272

    Jade Jayden

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcono  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jade Jayden a couple weeks ago at a Hotel in the Westshore area.

    http://meetjade.com/
    https://twitter.com/jadejaydenxxx
    ...
    Damage was $6.

    It was a little painful on the wallet but honestly I'd probably do it again.
    $160 for how long? That's a deep discount from the prices on her website.
    Based on context, I'm guessing that $6 was intended to convey a string of six dollar signs (which this editor won't let you type!) as in six Benjamin's, six C-Notes, giant pile of money, whatever you want to call it.

  12. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcono  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jade Jayden a couple weeks ago at a Hotel in the Westshore area.

    http://meetjade.com/

    https://twitter.com/jadejaydenxxx

    I finally pulled the trigger after telling myself for years it wouldn't be worth it.

    I was wrong. It was.

    MSOG, BBBJ, CIM, hinted at Greek but I didn't ask.

    She was very much into it and worked very hard to get me to finish several times.

    Felt real and not forced or mechanical at all.

    She didn't watch the clock, and we definitely went over the time because she insisted on me not leaving without finishing again.

    Damage was $6.

    It was a little painful on the wallet but honestly I'd probably do it again.
    $160 for how long? That's a deep discount from the prices on her website.

  13. #1270

    Jade Jayden

    I saw Jade Jayden a couple weeks ago at a Hotel in the Westshore area.

    http://meetjade.com/

    https://twitter.com/jadejaydenxxx

    I finally pulled the trigger after telling myself for years it wouldn't be worth it.

    I was wrong. It was.

    MSOG, BBBJ, CIM, hinted at Greek but I didn't ask.

    She was very much into it and worked very hard to get me to finish several times.

    Felt real and not forced or mechanical at all.

    She didn't watch the clock, and we definitely went over the time because she insisted on me not leaving without finishing again.

    Damage was $6.

    It was a little painful on the wallet but honestly I'd probably do it again.

  14. #1269

    Legacy Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    At least are those her real photos on website?
    Shame good looking girl.

  15. #1268

    Re: legacy reign

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMan152  [View Original Post]
    Legacy Reign showed up at my hotel. Collected donation and then said she was going to the car to grab goodie bag. I watched her from the window as she jumped in the car and took off.

    Warning! Legacy Reign is a Fraud!

    http://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/fi....htm?sf=30&pid
    At least are those her real photos on website?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape