Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1242
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #732
    Skylar or Skye do business in the Leominster motel. She will make you wait to be sure you are not playing games or uncle LEO.

    Nice girl, abut 26years old, gaining a little way but nothing off putting.

    I reviewed her before.

    SePuede.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is posting everyday. Does anyone have any feedback / info to share please?

    Thanks.

    ARG.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...-1832/36421222

    Caucasian, Blue Eyes, Long Strawberry Blonde Hair.

    ✿ Cute Bubble Butt.

    ✿ Dinner Dates Available.

    ✿ Over Nights Available.

    ✿ Authentic Escort Companion.

    ✿ Erotic, Sexy & Sensual.

    ✿ Professional & Discreet.

    ✿ 100% Real Pictures, No Dissapointments.

    ╚9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9565;.

    I Enjoy Spending My Time With A Mature Generous Man Who Knows How To Treat A Lady.

    Text Me, NO EXPLICIT TALK.

    💋Skyℓar 👉128222; 508. * 1832.

    📍 Leominster, MA.

    ✋SORRY, I do NOT send pictures.

    Poster's age: 24.

  2. #731
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is posting everyday. Does anyone have any feedback / info to share please?
    I've been trying to set a date with Skylar for awhile. She asks that you text first, but I rarely get any response. The few times I've gotten her, she stopped replying in the middle of the conversation. Has anyone actually seen her?

  3. #730

    Skylar?

    She is posting everyday. Does anyone have any feedback / info to share please?

    Thanks.

    ARG.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...-1832/36421222

    Caucasian, Blue Eyes, Long Strawberry Blonde Hair.

    ✿ Cute Bubble Butt.

    ✿ Dinner Dates Available.

    ✿ Over Nights Available.

    ✿ Authentic Escort Companion.

    ✿ Erotic, Sexy & Sensual.

    ✿ Professional & Discreet.

    ✿ 100% Real Pictures, No Dissapointments.

    ╚9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9565;.

    I Enjoy Spending My Time With A Mature Generous Man Who Knows How To Treat A Lady.

    Text Me, NO EXPLICIT TALK.

    💋Skyℓar 👉128222; 508. * 1832.

    📍 Leominster, MA.

    ✋SORRY, I do NOT send pictures.

    Poster's age: 24.

  4. #729

    Molly thanks for the info

    Thanks everyone for the heads up on Molly. Appreciate the info glad I didn't walk into all that drama.

  5. #728

    Be be contact info

    I'll message you her info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Checked the link. Does not seem to have a number to text her. How'd you contact her?

  6. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Checked the link. Does not seem to have a number to text her. How'd you contact her?
    Her new ad has a contact number now:

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...egret/36336428

  7. #726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Bebe contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemSlide  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...0-hlf/36238628

    I met with Bebe at her apt in Baldwinville recently. Easy enough communication and we agreed on $. BBBJ then on to the covered main event with a few positions. She's got good skills, aims to please, and I wasn't rushed at all. She's cute and her pics are real, though she's carrying a little more weight than they show.
    Checked the link. Does not seem to have a number to text her. How'd you contact her?

  8. #725

  9. #724
    Banned Member


    Posts: 108

    Anyone??

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...s-out/35986305

    The video looks damn good, think I might take the plunge this week unless someone has some advice otherwise.

  10. #723

    Be be great GFE

    Had a dream I met with be be a few weeks ago. Nice secluded place up in baldwinville. She is very GFE she made me feel very comfortable. We stayed on the couch. She is definitely a squirter and very receptive to daty she soaked my face. Dove right in for main event lots of dfk finished. Cleaned up talked for a while great woman treat her right in your dream guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    She is a squirter too. If you take the time, pretty cool. GFE not a barbie doll, but gets into it.

  11. #722

    Molly. Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWheel24  [View Original Post]
    She has gone by other names she has been in fitchburg for a long time she will rush you last time it was in a bad section of Fitchburg on Marshall street looked like it should be condemned not the cleanest either she will tell you full service but when you get there only one or two positions.
    I have posted about this girl before. I dreamt she lifted my wallet and within an hour started racking up cc charges. That was several years ago but. Yes. Stay far far away. She goes by many names but those stars on her back are a dead give away.

  12. #721

    Molly is bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickjones  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate a bit more on why she is bad news?
    She has gone by other names she has been in fitchburg for a long time she will rush you last time it was in a bad section of Fitchburg on Marshall street looked like it should be condemned not the cleanest either she will tell you full service but when you get there only one or two positions.

  13. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWheel24  [View Original Post]
    Stay away she is bad news.
    Can you elaborate a bit more on why she is bad news?

  14. #719

    Deb

    I saw deb a few weeks ago. Great head game I will repeat. I popped twice very enjoyable time. Good conversation too.

  15. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I usually post on the Boston board but this week I will be working in the Leominster / Fburg area. I had seen Molly's ad and was curious if anyone could be so kind and tell me if she is worth going to see? Please feel free to either post or PM me. Thanks in advance.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...ctive/35490750

    978 * 6659.
    Stay away she is bad news.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape