rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1242
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #717

    Bebe

    She is a squirter too. If you take the time, pretty cool. GFE not a barbie doll, but gets into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemSlide  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...0-hlf/36238628

    I met with Bebe at her apt in Baldwinville recently. Easy enough communication and we agreed on $. BBBJ then on to the covered main event with a few positions. She's got good skills, aims to please, and I wasn't rushed at all. She's cute and her pics are real, though she's carrying a little more weight than they show.

  2. #716

    Dp k

    Anyone interested in tag teaming k tonight? Pm me.

  3. #715

    Flake alert

    I texted her a day ahead of time for the next afternoon asking if she was available and what was her rate. She replied with, "when are you coming?" and I answered with, "are you offering a Worcester incall? What is your rate?" Never heard from her again.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worc...-0750/1/101500

    I tried to get together with her, a few weeks back. But she kind of seemed like she was playing games! I called her from my house phone and asked her if she wanted to come over. And she said text her my address. So then I texted her. And I asked if we can do the half hr and what her donation was?? She never replied back. So then I waited a few and texted again. And I asked her, what are your rates? Still no reply back. So then like 20 minutes later, I said well if you want my address to come over, it would be nice to know your rates? So that I know, what to go take out of the ATM. Then finally a few minutes later, she says who's this? At that point, I'm like REALLY. LOL. I told her when we talked real briefly, from my house phone, that I was going to text her. And I did, right away! And I even said in my 1st text, hey it's me the guy that just called you. Then the 2nd part of the text, I asked about her half hr rate. When we talked over the phone real fast, I asked her if she was still in Worcester. Just like her recent ad had said. And she said yes, but I'm leaving real soon. I live in Worcester so I figured she would've came over. While she was around in the city. But I guess I was wrong. She seems like she might be rude / wiseass, judging from the wording of some of her ads. The ad link from up above, she's saying something about stupid inquiries only. Has anyone actually hooked up with this broad recently?? And BTW I did read the stuff about her on here, from several weeks back. She seems like she's trying to get money for free. Shes stupid. And she's sticking her middle finger up, in one of those pics. That's not attractive, what so ever. It's kinda like shes saying fuck you, to every guy on here. And not the good kind of fuck, that we want. More like, shes trying to fuck people over!! SCAM. So yeah I take that pic as a red flag, not to hookup with her!!

  4. #714

    Bebe

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...0-hlf/36238628

    I met with Bebe at her apt in Baldwinville recently. Easy enough communication and we agreed on $. BBBJ then on to the covered main event with a few positions. She's got good skills, aims to please, and I wasn't rushed at all. She's cute and her pics are real, though she's carrying a little more weight than they show.

  5. #713

    She seems like a big JOKE!! Has anyone actually hooked up with her??

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worc...-0750/1/101500

    I tried to get together with her, a few weeks back. But she kind of seemed like she was playing games! I called her from my house phone and asked her if she wanted to come over. And she said text her my address. So then I texted her. And I asked if we can do the half hr and what her donation was?? She never replied back. So then I waited a few and texted again. And I asked her, what are your rates? Still no reply back. So then like 20 minutes later, I said well if you want my address to come over, it would be nice to know your rates? So that I know, what to go take out of the ATM. Then finally a few minutes later, she says who's this? At that point, I'm like REALLY. LOL. I told her when we talked real briefly, from my house phone, that I was going to text her. And I did, right away! And I even said in my 1st text, hey it's me the guy that just called you. Then the 2nd part of the text, I asked about her half hr rate. When we talked over the phone real fast, I asked her if she was still in Worcester. Just like her recent ad had said. And she said yes, but I'm leaving real soon. I live in Worcester so I figured she would've came over. While she was around in the city. But I guess I was wrong. She seems like she might be rude / wiseass, judging from the wording of some of her ads. The ad link from up above, she's saying something about stupid inquiries only. Has anyone actually hooked up with this broad recently?? And BTW I did read the stuff about her on here, from several weeks back. She seems like she's trying to get money for free. Shes stupid. And she's sticking her middle finger up, in one of those pics. That's not attractive, what so ever. It's kinda like shes saying fuck you, to every guy on here. And not the good kind of fuck, that we want. More like, shes trying to fuck people over!! SCAM. So yeah I take that pic as a red flag, not to hookup with her!!

  6. #712

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by BenignNine  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you recently seen a medium height, thin blonde in her mid- to late-thirties who only occasionally posts on BP. Goes by Missy or Melissa, has a stripper's body but poor teeth? Not much ink--a tramp stamp and something on her ankle?

    I know that's not a great description but think some of you may know who she is.
    Her name is Missy. Was with her over the winter months. She was staying in hotel Fitchburg / Leominster line. Recently reappearded. She does have great body. Can really move her ass in RCG. Good BBBJ skills. Nice tight ass. Finished in doggy. Talks some dirt which I like. Just got to slow her down a little. Not the best looking. But good personality and friendly. She will treat you right for short $$. Have fun!!

  7. #711

    Molly in Leominster

    Hey guys,

    I usually post on the Boston board but this week I will be working in the Leominster / Fburg area. I had seen Molly's ad and was curious if anyone could be so kind and tell me if she is worth going to see? Please feel free to either post or PM me. Thanks in advance.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...ctive/35490750

    978 * 6659.

  8. #710

    Please use whole name of Leominster, not LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by Memento13  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...ee-me/36230309

    Has been posting a lot lately so decided to give her a try. First off. Pictures definatly dated. She a lot of thicker in person. And not blond now. Boobs are stil nice. But her pics definalty a better than what she looks like. That being said service was not bad. She was kinda cheap when I saw her. 1. 40 an hour. Acually was looking for hr but it was 1. 20 at the time. Everything covered. CBJ was actually very good. Might of stuck to that but I had a full our to go go so decided to hit it from behind. Ass was nice but theres a a distinct smell. Not bad but not good if you knoe what I mean. Ended up finishing on her chest. Overall 6/10 . Didn't feel rushed but as goods as the pics. If I can get cheap definitely try it.
    I thought from the title she was a cop, and you wee giving us a heads up, please don't abbreviate Leominster with LEO.

  9. #709

    Missy (Melissa) in Fitchburg

    Have any of you recently seen a medium height, thin blonde in her mid- to late-thirties who only occasionally posts on BP. Goes by Missy or Melissa, has a stripper's body but poor teeth? Not much ink--a tramp stamp and something on her ankle?

    I know that's not a great description but think some of you may know who she is.

  10. #708

    This one one in LEO

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...ee-me/36230309

    Has been posting a lot lately so decided to give her a try. First off. Pictures definatly dated. She a lot of thicker in person. And not blond now. Boobs are stil nice. But her pics definalty a better than what she looks like. That being said service was not bad. She was kinda cheap when I saw her. 1. 40 an hour. Acually was looking for hr but it was 1. 20 at the time. Everything covered. CBJ was actually very good. Might of stuck to that but I had a full our to go go so decided to hit it from behind. Ass was nice but theres a a distinct smell. Not bad but not good if you knoe what I mean. Ended up finishing on her chest. Overall 6/10 . Didn't feel rushed but as goods as the pics. If I can get cheap definatly try it.

  11. #707

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Memento13  [View Original Post]
    She advertised in the BP for a bit a few months. Saw her once and tried to contact her again but no go. If anybody has info on her let me know. When by jenn.
    How was she? I chased for couple weeks trying to get with her!

    Might have her #. For some reason I save them all.

  12. #706

    Holly in Fitchburg

    Has anyone seen "Holly" in Fitchburg recently?- http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...y-rub/25277736.

    I noticed she had some recent and positive reviews on TER. But then one day they just disappeared (you can still find them with some sleuthing but from the general site menu / navigation / search they are gone). Should that raise any red flags or is it easy for someone to get their review and profile pulled if they ask? She still posts but doesn't use a name any more. Have not met her yet but did exchange some messages and I definitely got the impression she wants to stay under the radar. So all of that makes sense (assuming TER will pull down info on request) but you can never be too safe so just checking. I've never seen TER info disappear. And I took a break from the scene for quite some time and I remember looking up some of my faves from the past and their profiles / reviews are still there (8-10 years back).

  13. #705

    Razor donation

    Quote Originally Posted by SP508  [View Original Post]
    If only someone could teach her how to manipulate a razor to shave the hair off of her ass. Yowsers!
    I swear; I'm bringing a razor next time!

  14. #704
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worcester/0/2/100452

    We made plans for the end of the week. We were messaging back & forth. And she actually sounds really nice. But it sounds like she wants me, to go to her. Because she said she prob won't have a ride. She lives in Gardner. Somebody I believe posted about her a couple weeks ago. And he sounded like he was almost going to see her. But then he got spooked out. Maybe something she said?? I just want to make sure she's not no LE setup?? Or any kind of scam setup?? Can anyone vouch for her, about her legitimacy?? Def let me know. Thanks!! I do def want to hookup with her. But just want to make sure first, that I'm not walking into a setup?? Feel free to pm me also!!
    She was on BP in Springfield for a while. Never saw a review, but you might want to post the question on the Springfield forum.

  15. #703

    Has anyone ventured with this one, Megan??

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worcester/0/2/100452

    We made plans for the end of the week. We were messaging back & forth. And she actually sounds really nice. But it sounds like she wants me, to go to her. Because she said she prob won't have a ride. She lives in Gardner. Somebody I believe posted about her a couple weeks ago. And he sounded like he was almost going to see her. But then he got spooked out. Maybe something she said?? I just want to make sure she's not no LE setup?? Or any kind of scam setup?? Can anyone vouch for her, about her legitimacy?? Def let me know. Thanks!! I do def want to hookup with her. But just want to make sure first, that I'm not walking into a setup?? Feel free to pm me also!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape