Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 17675
-
09-10-16 21:12 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 916Also I notice FAT or so called thick wide hip white girls seem to see black males maybe that's her target area or LE target area because normally the cute slim Big Tits white girls won't see black males and will make sure it is stated on her post. I am NOT into thick or big ass or wide hips chicks of any color.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
Kid Cisco.
-
09-10-16 21:01 #12049Senior Member

Posts: 2087Dude!
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
Your going to get ripped off! $80 on Old National is a rip off and a suckas price. $50-$60 is all them broads need on Old National. $50 really. Most on that side are either pimped out, running a con game or street walkers posing as "providers". I'd bypass that ad all together.
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-16 20:47 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 1868She just looks like a fat girl with caked on makeup to me, but the view of Toronto's CN Tower from the Ward Island Ferry kind of makes me suspicious; that, and the fact that Google image search brings up an IG with all the photos says that, yes, the pics are fake.
Originally Posted by TruvadaSaves
[View Original Post]
But why use a fat girl's fake pics if you're going to use fakes unless you're fat? So I'd guess the actual provider IS plus sized, so if that's your thing, could still be worth it?
(Personally, I understand why providers use fake pics, since it's pretty stupid to use real ones, and as long as they're representative, meh, I'd give them a pass. Never hurts to ask?
O.
-
09-10-16 19:52 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 527Yeah I can't get much either and I messaged her a while ago and she replied two days later saying she was at a certain motel on Old nat. I text her again today and she claims to be at the same spot a week later.
Originally Posted by TwisterTung
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-16 17:47 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 56She looks hot. I did a quick search and didn't find anything to verify.
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-16 16:04 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 51Kayleigh
Still looking for info. She seems too fine to be real.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lease/41271720
-
09-10-16 15:21 #12044Senior Member

Posts: 527Chanel
Thinking about seeing this chick for http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/41516195 Any info? Her name is spelt differently from her title and her summary.
-
09-10-16 11:44 #12043Senior Member

Posts: 1520Good Advice
When I first moved to Atlanta 23 yrs ago from Miami, I couldn't tell a difference between a tranny or a real woman. When I got started on the SW scene I made a lot of mistakes in the past with those judgements. Lucky for me it wasn't anything sexual involved but it could've reached that point. One dude tipped me off at a young age of 17 and he told me to make sure to see the pu $$why 1st out here and if you got to question yourself then don't do it. And these two advices never fails at all.
Originally Posted by HalliknWolk
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-16 11:37 #12042Senior Member

Posts: 1520Ok at least somebody with a credible reputation took a risk to see this one and I'm not talking about a LEO sting. Man when chicks have so many rules written in there ad, I think they might be crazy. For her as we can now confirm to be not that attractive you'll think she'll be more concerned with scaring away potential clients. However, for the most part it never crossed these chicks minds.
Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-16 11:33 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 1520LOL, thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 22:32 #12040Senior Member

Posts: 916Well I must say I can't disagree with anything you said I think many times will live in the past and think the good ole days were better than what they really were I have a blast from the past and I am going to go old school on many of you guys I have a test for you guys do any of you remember Vanessa Del Rio?? I was a young man back in the day (High School) when I got turn on to Porn me and some of my friends would sneak into a old movie house in downtown Atlanta to see Porn she was the 1st Latina I ever seen that turn me on I thought she was a Black chick but later I found out she was half Cuban and Puerto Rica I thought she was fine as hell.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
After I joined the Navy I met this older guy that claimed he knew Vanessa Del Rio and he grew up with her BUT called her by her real name Ana Sanchez and he said he use to fuck her when she use to be a streetwalker and they were cool so when I was Station in and J we took a Train to NYC I got a chance to meet her and hang out by that time she was getting fuck up my Navy friend talk to her and I was able to give her some money and was able to have a good time. Fast forward when I got station in Hawaii in 80's I met up with her again she was in town signing pictures and meeting fans at a local X-rated movie house in my mind I thought driving down there for some reason I still thought she was that fresh face fine Latina I met in NYC BUT when I saw her she was older didn't look bad she still look good for her age I ask her did she remember me she said she met so many guys over the years it's hard to remember everyone I told her I was a friend of so-so from NYC she grew up with than a smile came over her face and said didn't you come and meet me with him years ago? I said yes long story short we ended having dinner and hook up again, she talked about how things was going and how the business have change so much she kind of look like she was down a little on her luck and I gave her some money.
She is now 64 years old I have no need or reason nor want to see her ever again it's almost like the High School homecoming Queen you never bang and you see her years later on Facebook were she gained a bunch of weight and had a house full of kids I wouldn't want to see her again her time have past BUT it always that one guy or few guys that would still want to do her just to say they had her (I was that guy right after high school) I would come back to town after I joined the Navy in great shape a pocket full of money and would bang out girls I didn't get around to from high school that are now living a boring life working a 9-5 at a bank etc.
From what I been told there are many X-rated film stars that now call Atlanta their home but many don't escort from here unless they already know you well. Or you can fly out to the Bunny Ranch and see some there when they are visit at a high price. For what its worth.
Kid Cisco.
-
09-09-16 21:52 #12039Senior Member

Posts: 32Naveah/Ansley
Assuming of course that it is the girl in the pics.
Saw her first time 18 months or so ago, then regularly for a while. Disappeared a year ago.
Tight body. Great time. Speaks Greek fluently.
If I was't in a great relationship now i'd be calling her tonight.
- nojudgment.
[/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Bulldog4094 [View Original Post]
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4537/41608829 [/QUOTE]
Been thinking of pulling the trigger on this one. Anyone have any feedback to share? Thanks.
Originally Posted by CajunFlame
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 21:01 #12038Senior Member

Posts: 161I've seen an instance where a sting was conducted in an exterior-room hotel. As a matter of fact it was on the news. Old nat.
I also tend to drop by early and observe the area. People, cars etc. Haven't been doing so lately because regular providers.
I once observed what felt like a sting setup. Tara blvd. A cop in bulletproof gear drove a painters van (company branding was on it) by the driveway of a hotel out there. A couple other cops entered the hotel but I didn't see how they got there. Personally, I was in the area to score some SW; I pegged it when they arrived.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 19:47 #12037Senior Member

Posts: 1868I never have, but I'm aware of stings which have gone down.
Originally Posted by Moiz33
[View Original Post]
Example: Motel sting on Panola Rd. Cops secured a room and placed an ad on backpage; clients called the ad, female decoy answered, guys show up to a roomful (standard cop overkill dogpile) of cops and are arrested. Pretty straightforward backpage sting.
So, a sting can only occur in an environment the cops control, either a defined region or roadblock (in the case of SWs) or a cooperating venue (like a motel). You'll never have cops show up at your house, and a decoy will never travel with you to a secondary location; safety of the cops and control of the suspects are the main priorities for a sting.
I can mention some general precautions I follow, and I'm sure others will chime in.
First, research. If I see an ad of interest, I check out the photos (tineye, reverse image, google are tools here), I google the numbers to find a review or ad history, and I search the number in social media to find facebook and other pages. If I feel there's a history or existence beyond an ad or two, I can relax my guard.
Next, if I go to an incall, it has to either be a private residence or apartment, or a hotel of motel with exterior rooms (ie. I'm not entering a lobby and walking hallways). There is NO WAY escorting is happening in an internal-door hotel without the staff knowing what's up, and that's the number one (by far) source of stings: the hotel calls the police. Nearly every girl I've ever known who was busted was busted in an enclosed hotel. Off limits!
I always get to an incall early to have a look around. I drive by, drive around the building, etc. To get a sense of people acting weird, etc.
Beyond that, cheesy as it sounds, it just comes down to Spidey Sense: if it feels wrong, you bail. Period. (I am a big fan of the value of intuition, one reason I can't get too mad at providers who do the same thing, suddenly getting spooked and calling off a meet for no apparent reason.).
General answer to a pretty specific question, but it's hard to model every eventuality!
O.
-
09-09-16 19:36 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 683Best time to get her was back then before the porn. She's not going to even entertain $100.
Originally Posted by NY516
[View Original Post]
















