Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12035

    Sting experiences?

    Has anyone on the forum been caught up in a sting?

    Do you mind sharing how it went down, mistakes you made / clues you should have watched out for? . and other general advice from your experience for the group?

  2. #12034
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering have anyone had a session with this blonde cougar yet and if so how was she?
    I did about 7-8 years ago. Friendly, suck the chrome off, but what pics don't show is she has no shape, or body is in the shape of an apple with arms and legs. But maybe she's slimmed down.

  3. #12033
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering have anyone had a session with this blonde cougar yet and if so how was she?
    Mom? WTF is going on!

  4. #12032
    Quote Originally Posted by Juker  [View Original Post]
    Whatever the case, I've never seen so many "No's" in a BP post in my life. She's basically saying you pay me and I won't do shit.

    It's also the longest run-on sentence in history
    To be fair, you won't be visiting her for grammatical aptitude.

  5. #12031

    Kash bbw

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-bbw/41935750

    Anyone heard any info on this Bbw? Seems to be close to my hood.

  6. #12030
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    APPEARS to be a "female".

    Google the number on FB to see more proof.

    http://www.companionsreviews.com/rev...review.279362/

    One of the pictures displays a serious camel toe.
    The pic he is talking about soee not show her face could be anyone I would not go off that.

  7. #12029

    A woman

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    I've been to plenty of strip clubs lately and I saw manly looking women working there. But this 1 right here I don't know what to say. If this is a woman boy she show do look hideous! Then again if the ad says no women more than likely it was a tranny.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/28334326
    I saw her the other day, didn't care to report because she was a classic pump and dump / w a lot of unnecessary rules. She was very paranoid. Either she has been busted before or kicked out of a place because of her profession. Her pics are probably a little old, because she is a little thicker now. Nothing to obese, just not as slim as she portrays in her pics. She isn't from this country so she speaks with an accent, or she could of been faking it. I really wouldn't care either way. As far as if she is a man or a woman, she is all woman. I didn't really question that when I had just the pics to go by and I don't find her unattractive at all. I guess you like what you like and I like what I like.

    For those that may want to see her, I'd say check her out. As far my experience I won't be seeing her again. Her rate was 60 for a quicky. Not worth it. She wouldn't ride, but yet said it was her favorite position. Yea ok. Being paranoid was at a lvl 10 compared to most chicks I been with. So all and all, was not worth it.

  8. #12028

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    I've been to plenty of strip clubs lately and I saw manly looking women working there. But this 1 right here I don't know what to say. If this is a woman boy she show do look hideous! Then again if the ad says no women more than likely it was a tranny.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/28334326
    Somthing that my uncle told me long ago that sticks with me till this day. "If you got to ask it's not worth it".

  9. #12027
    Hey I just cleared a ton of clutter from my inbox try giving it another shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juker  [View Original Post]
    Your PM quota has been exceeded. Was trying to comment, dude.

  10. #12026
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    I've been to plenty of strip clubs lately and I saw manly looking women working there. But this 1 right here I don't know what to say. If this is a woman boy she show do look hideous! Then again if the ad says no women more than likely it was a tranny.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/28334326
    APPEARS to be a "female".

    Google the number on FB to see more proof.

    http://www.companionsreviews.com/rev...review.279362/

    One of the pictures displays a serious camel toe.

  11. #12025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 338
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    I've been to plenty of strip clubs lately and I saw manly looking women working there. But this 1 right here I don't know what to say. If this is a woman boy she show do look hideous! Then again if the ad says no women more than likely it was a tranny.
    Whatever the case, I've never seen so many "No's" in a BP post in my life. She's basically saying you pay me and I won't do shit.

    It's also the longest run-on sentence in history

  12. #12024

    Nevaeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4094  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4537/41608829

    Been thinking of pulling the trigger on this one. Anyone have any feedback to share? Thanks.
    She's on ThE otheR site with a couple of reviews. She used to be a massage girl.

  13. #12023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 338
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering have anyone had a session with this blonde cougar yet and if so how was she?
    Your PM quota has been exceeded. Was trying to comment, dude.

  14. #12022

    Is the economy this bad? A 20 buck suck

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/41550850

    Somebody come get her! LOL I was tempted to try it but something is fishy I only see trannies charge that low for head, or maybe everybody's favorite uncle setting mongers up.

  15. #12021

    Man or Woman

    I've been to plenty of strip clubs lately and I saw manly looking women working there. But this 1 right here I don't know what to say. If this is a woman boy she show do look hideous! Then again if the ad says no women more than likely it was a tranny.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/28334326

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape