Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 16658
-
09-30-16 19:56 #743Senior Member

Posts: 137Friday not so fun day
Dream 1 - Queen.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...th-me/16781225
Had a dream about this girl today, easy set up, 200 for the hr, great kisser, ok time, was a little to chunky for my taste, nice girl, won't repeat.
Dream 2 , no name, her heading is.
Why settle for less when you deserve the best.
WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-best/17013950
Ok set up, had to send a dick pic and then when I arrived at the room she had to see it AGAIN!! I'm surprised she didn't compare it to the pic I sent for verification! Not to bad looking had a bit of mommy fat. 150 for half hr.
Does not kiss, cannot kiss her ANYWHERE!
Would not touch mr winky without a cover, she would only rub my leg. She was so cold (one time she said don't GET TO CLOSE! , you would think she could at least act like she wanted me there. So many rules I could even getting it up! Now I'm not a bad looking dude, I'm clean, respectfull and when I turn on the charm most will let me do things they usally wouldn't allow, THIS chick treated my like a RABID DOG! I asked. Can I give you a back rub? (Cause it helps get my motor running) and she WOULDN'T LET ME DO THAT!
Finally I got up and said this is NOT going to and I got the hell out of there.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!
-
09-29-16 10:23 #742Senior Member

Posts: 763Diane from West Allis
Diane finally has decided to meet new friends. She is only looking for a few regular friends at this time. A meet and greet would be at her place. She will probably take some time to get to know you but that is how she is. She is cautious since she got off of drugs a few years ago. So you know, BBBJCIM is the only item available for the first meeting. I'm sure more will be offered once she gets to know you.
-
09-26-16 11:55 #741Senior Member

Posts: 2927Haul Ass
I walked in the room at the Aloha Inn, we did the LE check, she pulled down her stuff, and I saw it and hauled ass out of there. She kept calling but home boy was in the wind. Too much ambience of a druggie den.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 11:43 #740Senior Member

Posts: 763Diane
I neglected to include this in my previous post. You can find her pics in the MILWAUKEE Streetwalker forum #1906.
-
09-26-16 11:39 #739Senior Member

Posts: 763Maybe coming out of retirement
Good Morning All.
I am from Milwaukee and primarily post on their forum. A few years back I was seeing a former SW and unpublished escort. A tall leggy 57 year old named Diane. She moved from Milw about two years ago. In September she got her own place in Dodge County. Now that she is on her own and has to pay all her bills by herself, she mentioned she may be in need of meeting a few new friends. I am putting this out there to see whether there is interest. She is about 1 hr 20 from Milwaukee and about 40 minutes from Madison. I will keep responders up to date on where she stands on the subject. She hasn't said positively yes but is seriously thinking about it.
-
09-26-16 09:30 #738Senior Member

Posts: 663Blonde
Were they staying at the Aloha Inn at the time. If so I saw one of them, it must have been at the drug use stage. Cute or you could see she was cute before the drugs, very tiny. I believe they were busted there or at least were part of some news story.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
It looked as if they were living there, the room was a dump (well so is the motel LOL) I had a lack luster performance so I didn't return. No and I mean NO response to endless DATY. And when she preformed BJ there was nothing I left blu balls and all.
-
09-26-16 04:11 #737Senior Member

Posts: 200Petite blonde
I saw her 2 years ago before she had the kid. She had the sweetest little ass I had ever seen. She has a twin sister who is no longer in the business. She used to be a heroin addict and almost died about a year and a half ago. She used to run with a real rough crowd. She might be using again, so be careful with that one.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-16 16:13 #736Senior Member

Posts: 137Blonde petite available now
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/16944366
Had a car dream today with this girl, she will send pics, she is the girl in the pics, easy set up, tiny little body (like 5' 90 pounds) , BBBJ, doggie, tight tight tight!! Didn't last long. She is pretty although she looks like she hasn't slept in 3 days (she says one day) . Has one kid, so a few stretch marks. I don't care for car dreams but she only does outcall. I would re-dream in a pinch and it might be better with more room, NOT in a car.
Go stretch that pussy!
-
09-10-16 11:46 #735Senior Member

Posts: 2927Very nice
I have been seeing her posts. If pics are accurate she has a tight sweet ass. Thanks for the review. I will try and go get some of this pussy.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 23:04 #734Senior Member

Posts: 137Shae. OH MY GOD, WOW!
I was stood up once and almost a 2nd time but FINALLY had dream today and I will have to say that she is one of those girls that make ALL those bad, stood up, ripped off dates, and time wasted worth the trouble. She is a certainly a hard one to catch and she explained to me that she'll literally get hundreds of text and if she hasn't seen ya before and saved your name your text will get lost in the mix. She is down to earth, smart, can hold a conversation and is absolutely gorgeous. VERY GFE, also DFK, DATY, BBBJ, also had I nice shower with her.
I WILL repeat, probably not soon enough!
Good luck boys now GO GET THAT PUSSY!
-
09-09-16 13:54 #733Senior Member

Posts: 145Nice
The best part is the PDC (. Dispatch central) that you have coined. Its a good consolidation effort to scale the efforts while keeping costs down and service levels up. Looks like they have a few kinks that they need to work. Possibly have a dispatch ticket that you refer to and in the backend they can let the party know you will be visiting. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Wargie3
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 13:04 #732Senior Member

Posts: 2927Pics not accurate
I am sure that pics are not accurate cause the girl on the pics is nice, but the bottom line is that you got that pussy!!
Originally Posted by Wargie3
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 09:08 #731Senior Member

Posts: 36Back up plan
So early on I felt an appt with Lacey was going no where so I tried to setup a backup and of six other attempts this one responded and I had a decent appt. $ . 60 for an hour but I got 45 min, not because I have an issue finishing early, she just had a flow to her routine. It was probably a comparable experience to what was available at the place with the big parking lot only a much better back massage, but only a back massage. I did not get a name because in pretty good english she said she did not speak english so very little conversation. Started face down good back massage with teasing then a flip and some light kissing, sucking on my nipples, a very brief stint of nude B2 B massage to the extent I was worried she would try BB but she didn't, She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a baggie full of unwrapped raincoats. I have never seen that before I was worried they were used but she unrolled sprayed it with something and then gave a decent CBJ with DT after awhile she climbed on top and rode CG reaching back and playing with the boys till I finished. She cleaned me up and it sounded like she flushed the raincoat so I am pretty sure they aren't recycled. Got dressed and left. She was a pleasant asian lady looked 25 so I suppose that means 40. I'd give her a 6. 5 or 7 on looks and a 6. 5 on service. Not a spinner by any means but not heavy either. The other odd thing was the setup, I call the number and get no response but then get atext with a hotel and address with note to call on arrival, when I called on arrival I got an answer and the question which hotel was I given then it sounded like she was looking it up and said oh that's room xxx. Sounded like pussy dispatch central, maybe the various asian ads that have popped up with different numbers are all related?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...BA-20/15743366
-
09-09-16 08:52 #730Senior Member

Posts: 36Forgot link sorry
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-you/16828171
Guess I should post more so I stop forgetting links.
-
09-09-16 08:50 #729Senior Member

Posts: 36Lacey Saga
I tried to see Lacey Thur even though popeye gave a no repeat she sounded interesting. I traded texts with her for like an hour, 25 texts back and forth, and could not get a location. Finally she called and we chatted and I got a general location. Then she texts again and wants a pic and she sends me one. I almost never send a pic but she looked hot to me so I did send one and she texts back she wants a better pic! I ignored that and when I got to the general area I texted her like she requested she responded that was fast. Fast? It took me the 45 min to drive there I said it would anyway after that nothing no texts or calls. I have no idea where to go, fortunately I had a backup plan. Two and half hours later I get a text asking if I am still coming, I respond no you disappeared then she calls and apologizes and wants to meet but I was out of time and I said I'd get back to her Fri morning. She immediately texts come back, I said to where! No response for two hours then asks if I could come to Windsor. She is my body type and per reports and her texts seems potentially GFE but I really don't need this much crazy. In addition she was very open about services and donations in the text no anal but BB for more and initially she was on east side and wanted me to take her to walgreens after the session. I thought Windsor was near the west side, oh well. Stay safe YMMV.










Reply With Quote




