rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 363 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4618
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFlav  [View Original Post]
    Saw Amanda last nigh. She's look good. Her ass is really amazing and she did a great BBBJ.
    Lucky you, I saw so many cops out last night. I got scared and went home. It looked like a parade of cops around midnight. I had a red head by the name of Amanda steal my wallet 2 years ago. Probably not the same one.

  2. #4617

    Red Head Amanda

    Saw Amanda last nigh. She's look good. Her ass is really amazing and she did a great BBBJ.

  3. #4616

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillies6  [View Original Post]
    Was she early to mid 30's /5'5 ish and dark brown hair?
    Michelle is very slim and smart. She use to work at a massage place in Center City Phila. She seems to have Italian features.

  4. #4615

    HO-tels!

    You may want to try Hotwire. I usually have very good success there for low end (2 star) and also 4-5 stars around the country. It leaves an audit trail if you can live with that.

    -Runner.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThriveToLife  [View Original Post]
    Hello, fellow mongers. Seeking a short stay motel or notel within 15 minutes of the Haddon Heights NJ area, off Exit 29 of 295. Any intel would be appreciated.

    Found old posts with the following suggestions: Days Inn or Quality Inn for around. 65 near 130, America's Best Rt 70, Feathers Nest Inn.

    Would appreciate any updates to above. Seeking. 5 or less for short stay, if available.

    Thanks and feel free to PM too.

  5. #4614

    Short Stay Motels. Update Needed

    Hello, fellow mongers. Seeking a short stay motel or notel within 15 minutes of the Haddon Heights NJ area, off Exit 29 of 295. Any intel would be appreciated.

    Found old posts with the following suggestions: Days Inn or Quality Inn for around. 65 near 130, America's Best Rt 70, Feathers Nest Inn.

    Would appreciate any updates to above. Seeking. 5 or less for short stay, if available.

    Thanks and feel free to PM too.

  6. #4613

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFlav  [View Original Post]
    Anyone deal with a young white girl name Michelle? If so, what's her deal?
    Was she early to mid 30's /5'5 ish and dark brown hair?

  7. #4612

    Shy

    I was out tonight meant this girl name Shy 5 ft 2 brown hair dark brown eyes thin, She has good mic skills wants you slow her down but the box oh yes will no doubt have me back for me, She wearing Blk and white strip shirt tight yoga shorts. Down by the Liquor store on Broadway. Just as I drop her off seen another hott girl but I had to be out.

  8. #4611

    Slow Morning

    Went out for a drive this morning and didn't see much but a few faces I did not recognize nearing the transportation center. I did notice the boys in blue, in a pickup truck. I've noticed a change to non-conventional vehicles some weeks. Something to be aware of and keep in mind. Be safe.

  9. #4610

    Michelle

    Anyone deal with a young white girl name Michelle? If so, what's her deal?

  10. #4609

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you totally. I have passed on her several times because of her appearance. A year ago that didn't happen she was a favorite. I hope she is not sick. She always practice safe sex as far as I know. She was too pretty and smart for the streets. I.
    I know for a fact that BBFS was on the menu so if she looks and actually is sick that could be the reason why. Deana was a BBFS girl too. Watch yourselves.

    KSW.

  11. #4608
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFlav  [View Original Post]
    I saw Stacey today. She is absolutely horrendous looking. It's unbelievable. She looks like she is being eaten alive. I strongly spect she is infected. Please take my warning seriously, engaging her could have serious effects on your life. She's just that sickly. What a bright girl and such a waste. If there was any girl that my heart goes out to, it's here.
    I agree with you totally. I have passed on her several times because of her appearance. A year ago that didn't happen she was a favorite. I hope she is not sick. She always practice safe sex as far as I know. She was too pretty and smart for the streets. I.

  12. #4607

    Stacey Update

    I saw Stacey today. She is absolutely horrendous looking. It's unbelievable. She looks like she is being eaten alive. I strongly spect she is infected. Please take my warning seriously, engaging her could have serious effects on your life. She's just that sickly. What a bright girl and such a waste. If there was any girl that my heart goes out to, it's here.

  13. #4606
    Today I went out cruising on broadway at around 5 pm and met this WSW named Giovanni. She was okay but she was a little aggressive. You have to assert your dominance side toward her or else she might walk all over you. She tried to charge above market rates, but I was able to talk her down. As for the service she provided, it was okay. It wasn't the greatest. She will try to rush you, but as I said before. Show your dominance side towards her. At the end, she told me she like it when I was aggressive. Would I do a second date. Probably no. I would give her an rating of 5 for service, body, appearance.

  14. #4605

    Getting crazy

    So I went cruising down broad the other day and there was so much LE it was damn near impossible to try to get a girl on Broadway I wAs out about 2 hrs and right as I was getting ready to leave I passed by bunnie and Deena walking together. I looped around wanted to sample Bunnie out for the first time but to my dismay she was hopping in a car as Deena walked over to liberty I went down to Atlantic seen her from behind seems like she's starting to look a little healthier so I went back and grabbed her up. Glad I did. Ass is getting a little fatter and thighs as well yes she has someteeth issues but at least she got them still. Happy I picked her up. Took her to the red carpet and I spent some well earned money on a very good service. Still want to try to get Bunnie though.

  15. #4604
    Quote Originally Posted by RubixCube16  [View Original Post]
    Saw taylor from backpage on broadway, anybody sample her yet?
    Taylor? Who is that? Got any pictures?

    A suggestion here too as I am guilty of this. Try to grab a picture off backpage and post it here because when the add is pulled the link no longer shows the girl in question.

    KSW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape