Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11990
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Several times now. She's a regular of mines and she gets really freaky when the lights go out. Guys don't sleep on this one. She's one of the best kept secrets in Atlanta. She's one of the few chic's in Atlanta that can give and receive a good pegging. She especially loves anal too. Just tell her that Dee P. Anal sent ya. Good luck my friend!
    http://escortbabylon.net/#/ post /4702730352/17329977/17839337 LOL and.

  2. #11989
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Several times now. She's a regular of mines and she gets really freaky when the lights go out. Guys don't sleep on this one. She's one of the best kept secrets in Atlanta. She's one of the few chic's in Atlanta that can give and receive a good pegging. She especially loves anal too. Just tell her that Dee P. Anal sent ya. Good luck my friend!
    I get the feeling kinky nicole was a man at birth.

  3. #11988
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    The difference between providers from Southside at least to Buckhead is that a QV isn't as rushed in my experience and they look 3 x better and have better attitudes or at least the ones that I choose. If I look for a provider in my area I look to pay 50-60 for a QV and sometimes 80 (max) depending on my mode and the rarity of certain ethnic groups in the area. 8 out of 10 times I am severely disappointed in the service from providers on the Southside though. I am well aware of some providers charging 40 for a QV but the lower the prices go the lower the quality. Hell I know some providers that will do FS for 20 if you throw in a xtc pill or an edible, but as I mentioned the lower you go the lower the quality. I like a connection before service unless I'm going to a KAMP. Sometimes I may treat myself and get an actually escort for 500 for the hour. When it comes down to it though if you really want to penny pinch because you're worried about being ripped off, there are plenty of chicks out here fucking for attention.
    False LOL I've seen some 100 qv girls outside of the south side and they were horrible that was when I was rookie when I thought pay more means you get better service. Like the previous monger said the only reason girls ask for that much is because some of why'all are actually willing to donate 100 for a qv and get a CBJ LOL IMO QV 40-60 hh 70-100 don't matter what side of the town you stay on. Yes they are providing the service BUT all of us can dictate the market. Stop giving in to these girls who charge out Wordly prices who they that just because they look good they can skip out on good service. I tell a provider all of the time "you kno this is Atlanta right? You know there's literally ten new ads on BP every 10 minutes LOL" again we can dictate the market if we start calling these bs providers out more and not give in to those ridiculous prices.

  4. #11987

    Info

    Came up dry on this one as far as my researches was wondering if anybody had any info definitely have my eye on this one that ass loook A1 https://www.adultlook.com/p/1665575.

  5. #11986
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    The difference between providers from Southside at least to Buckhead is that a QV isn't as rushed in my experience and they look 3 x better and have better attitudes or at least the ones that I choose. If I look for a provider in my area I look to pay 50-60 for a QV and sometimes 80 (max) depending on my mode and the rarity of certain ethnic groups in the area. 8 out of 10 times I am severely disappointed in the service from providers on the Southside though. I am well aware of some providers charging 40 for a QV but the lower the prices go the lower the quality. Hell I know some providers that will do FS for 20 if you throw in a xtc pill or an edible, but as I mentioned the lower you go the lower the quality. I like a connection before service unless I'm going to a KAMP. Sometimes I may treat myself and get an actually escort for 500 for the hour. When it comes down to it though if you really want to penny pinch because you're worried about being ripped off, there are plenty of chicks out here fucking for attention.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there's plenty of 40 fun to be had. Paying more does not always = quality service. That's just what the guys put in their ads to get guys like you to over pay.

  6. #11985

    Jazzi / Lola

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-miss/41390883

    http://escortbabylon.net/#/ post /6784624464/13118138/17129564.

    Any reviews on these fweaks?

  7. #11984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by Juker  [View Original Post]
    Is Erica still around? I've been out of the scene and I have 3 numbers for her, none of which appear to work. PM me if she's still doing her thing and has offerings.
    Erica is long gone, I hear she moved up North.

  8. #11983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 338

    Erica

    Is Erica still around? I've been out of the scene and I have 3 numbers for her, none of which appear to work. PM me if she's still doing her thing and has offerings.

  9. #11982

    Not swindled just apperciate quality

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    No wonder these chicks are asking so much. There's actually people willing to be swindled.
    The difference between providers from Southside at least to Buckhead is that a QV isn't as rushed in my experience and they look 3 x better and have better attitudes or at least the ones that I choose. If I look for a provider in my area I look to pay 50-60 for a QV and sometimes 80 (max) depending on my mode and the rarity of certain ethnic groups in the area. 8 out of 10 times I am severely disappointed in the service from providers on the Southside though. I am well aware of some providers charging 40 for a QV but the lower the prices go the lower the quality. Hell I know some providers that will do FS for 20 if you throw in a xtc pill or an edible, but as I mentioned the lower you go the lower the quality. I like a connection before service unless I'm going to a KAMP. Sometimes I may treat myself and get an actually escort for 500 for the hour. When it comes down to it though if you really want to penny pinch because you're worried about being ripped off, there are plenty of chicks out here fucking for attention.

  10. #11981

    Kelly from Acworth / Woodstock

    Has anyone seen her before? Want something old and mature. Recently lost my mature lady. So want to find a replacement.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/41232091

  11. #11980
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunFlame  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pics/25738303

    Has anyone been with any of Cammi's girls? She has 3 ads:

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tacie/41512390

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lison/41265407

    Pics don't show anywhere else I can find.

    Thanks.
    I have been with two of the three listed. Jennifer is the only one in town right now. She is fantastic, seen her more than once.

  12. #11979
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pics/25738303

    Has anyone been with any of Cammi's girls? She has 3 ads:

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tacie/41512390

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lison/41265407

    Pics don't show anywhere else I can find.

    Thanks.

  13. #11978
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    I wondered the same thing about 120 and didn't go for it which is why I said I wouldn't pay more than 80. Paying above the market price of 60 in the area is quite normal for a white / latina / asian provider airport area is flooded with blacks. Also her ad was originally in Buckhead and I myself am guilty of paying 100-120 in the Buckhead area although the provider was slimmer and more attractice.
    No wonder these chicks are asking so much. There's actually people willing to be swindled.

  14. #11977
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    Here is the same one, new area, different phone number.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ddest/39421222
    I now question did it really happen or was this a guy who got burnt? Mapalo has seen her twice and doesn't seem to me that he has a had an issue. You can't go into these rooms with these women acting like they owe you something besides good service. If they aren't delivering the service you want then don't be dumb and act like tough guy, cut your motherfuickin loses and leave. If your a member here report your experience so other guys have an informed decision. I think it is crazy when I read that someone argues with a chick. If it isn't the girl in the picture then just get up, say I left something in the car and go. Until this is made legal (or if ever) your only recourse is to report her ass.

    Despite my skepticism this will still hurt their trade, I'm not willing to take the risk to find out if it is true or not. Despite the girl I seen asking me to help her get a room, I had planned to ambush her ass and see her again. With shit like this going on and no true intel coming out about what really went down; I'm going to play to my safer side and avoid them like the plague.

  15. #11976

    Something weird is going on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    Here is the same one, new area, different phone number.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ddest/39421222
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMortgage  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps it was a set to get me out there to rob me, silly goose. Trust when the broad texted me saying she needed help getting a room, I thought to myself this ***** think I'm a Sugar Daddy? Yea man my girl's pimp was some white dude (perhaps he could of been light skin. Idk). I tried hitting her up today, but I'm glade you have brought this to my attention. How was your girl? Will we get an infamous Mapalo review on her? I was actually thinking of trying her out.

    Didn't your girl say she didn't have a pimp? Does the person who got robbed come to this site? What did this girl's pimp look like?
    I text the 2 different phone numbers and got 2 different height and weight measurements. And they both gave me their rates and location and never asked me any police questions. The chic I saw twice in Union City never worked on the East side or anywhere further North than Old National. She also never disclosed any info via text before asking miscellaneous police questions. She doesn't move like that. Something weird is definitely going on here. I don't know if those girls stole her pics or not but she never moved like that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape