Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,766 to 30,780 of 61400
-
09-06-16 21:37 #30635Senior Member

Posts: 300Well
The age thing; I will not interact with an underage SW; except to give them food and clothing. The young looking ones are often older than appearences. This subject is taboo for this forum.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-16 19:42 #30634Senior Member

Posts: 2344Thinking Out Loud
After leaving Joyce the other night, I stopped at the 7 11 on 198 across the street from the Garden Inn. On my way in to pay for gas, I noticed a very young looking dark haired girl wearing tight black leggings and a blue shirt. She was standing by the trash can directly beside the door in a way to be seen, and either ask for money or sell herself for money, the latter is what she looked like she was up to.
I purposely turned my head away from her on the way in because that 7 11 is a LE hangout. Besides that, she looked to be a teenager. While I was at the counter paying for my gas, I saw the girl give the eye to several men, one black guy stopped and talked to her. They moved their conversation down to the side of the 7 11 , and on my way out, I could see his wallet was open on top of the trash can, and he was talking on the phone.
Okay, so I thought the guy had just picked up this young dark haired exotic girl, of what race, I'm still not sure off. But, that wasn't the end of it, a black girl dressed like she was going to a club joined them standing by the trash can, then they all walked together towards the Garden Inn.
I'm still not sure what I witnessed. Was it a pimp picking up a under age girl, or was she one of his girls already, and was she working the 7 11 while he was in the store. I've seen females hanging around the parking lot at the Garden Inn plenty of times, and walking to and from the MacDonald's to the knights inn, but never trying to pickup in front of any business.
-
09-06-16 18:26 #30633Senior Member

Posts: 694Melanie
Does anyone know anything about a girl named Melanie that lives in the Brooklyn area.
-
09-06-16 12:22 #30632Senior Member

Posts: 155Street Elf
You got it all wrong, change your thinking. Think of it as catching a Baltimore Street Elf. Elf's can be hot! Think Liv Tyler Lord of Rings.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]
Don't judge me. :-)
PS, we even have the Keebler versions over at H&S Bakery.
-
09-06-16 11:29 #30631Senior Member

Posts: 248Ally
Passed down Fairhaven just before dawn and spotted Ally who was looking fine in a short skirt and high heels! I was just on my way thru but I stopped long enough to ask her about her phone. Usual story, any day now.
-
09-06-16 11:09 #30630Senior Member

Posts: 579Great find, I love the Agrarian nature of the shot. She has teeth (not teef or just gums) but so does Kandii now.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-16 07:00 #30629Senior Member

Posts: 194Kandi tight?
The way Baltimoronic's half hard dick goes right in with no resistance should tell you something.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]
KSW.
-
09-06-16 04:54 #30628Senior Member

Posts: 694Nice post but you left one thing out where does she hang out and what time of day.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-16 00:36 #30627Senior Member

Posts: 95She's worked on the block before. Red Room and Diamond. Used to be a lot curvier. I was always cautious about a bottle because I never got the right vibe.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
Was she on Wilkins?
-
09-05-16 23:15 #30626Regular Member

Posts: 8Crystal
Anyone have a number or seen this crystal?
-
09-05-16 22:12 #30625Senior Member

Posts: 228Anna (Arab Kandii)
So I pick up this this ASW, at least she said she was from Syria and speaks Arabic and the whole nine. But she reminds me of some girls from Bangladesh. But what ever that's is not the important. What is important is the time I had.
I have giving her the name "Arab Kandii" because that twat was awesome. Her head game is on point, she takes direction well. Does not rush. That pussy was wet and plush, I had to control and not nut so fast.
She had a cool demeanor that was down to earth, I am sure she use but she was not high. She said she has only been working the streets for a week now, I am kind of skeptical of that due to the stories she told me about some bad dates she has already had. The stories she told me sounds like the kind that you think would come from a SW that has been out there for years. But, I recently only starting seeing her. I saw her last week and didn't but didn't stop, I wanted to see how she acts on the block and if there are in reports on her.
This time I'm glad I did stop. She will go in the repeat column. Don't have a number for her, you guys better get some of this before the game wears her out.
-
09-05-16 21:02 #30624Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Every Kid Loves Kandii
Part of the reason I like the vid is the location is so familiar. No point in identifying the hotel, I suppose, but I know many of us recognize the room. Can't tell for sure, as the rooms in that part of the hotel are very similar, but I think I enjoyed Kandii in exactly that same spot. More than once, actually. Norm.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-16 11:46 #30623Senior Member

Posts: 457I picked her up a couple of time and dropped her off because of the way she talks. She got speech problems. I am not sure if she is always like this, or because of the meds at the time. Great attitude, tight body, but the pu $$why appears to be large.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-16 09:09 #30622Senior Member

Posts: 2000Kandi
I really think this girl is so hot and she has a pussy which I can chew on the entire night, but hear ears freak me out. I thin her ears will make me loose wood so I will not try her out. One quick thing. After night timer banging her with his monster tool is she still tight or at least semi tight? Just curious because I'm thinking of getting some head gear for her to cover these ears. .
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.
-
09-05-16 08:03 #30621Senior Member

Posts: 694Erin
She is back in Brooklyn ran into her 4th and Patapsico stopped and talked to her about 20 minutes she was telling me the girls from Wilkens are showing up in Brooklyn and Curtis Bay examples Heaven Kandi and herself is because the money is a lot better she says she is going into rehab Thursday we will see.










Reply With Quote




