Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #723

    No details

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    My experience has been that as soon as I ask about service details They hang up on me or stop responding on texts.

    Once I asked about a reduction after I met her and her attitude changed. So not sure what I'm doing wrong, so I only agree to meet those women whom I can afford.
    Of course they hang up. You could be LEO. So just about all of the ladies do not discuss details over the phone and if you are wise you should not ask for them. LEO could also record and set you up. Wait until you see her.

  2. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    My experience has been that as soon as I ask about service details They hang up on me or stop responding on texts.

    Once I asked about a reduction after I met her and her attitude changed. So not sure what I'm doing wrong, so I only agree to meet those women whom I can afford.
    I will never see a girl that won't discuss services prior. I have done a few where they agree to meet and talk and if I don't like what I here and see, I'm free to leave. Only got burnt once, and that was by Olivia. She told me what was included, and pretty much everything she said was a lie. I'm not saying they always tell the truth but usually it's close enough.

  3. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    How do you know it wouldn't have been the same if you didn't negotiate the lower price? I always ask what the rates are first. Then I ask about services provided. Then I ask if they will take less. If they say yes, I ask them if they are happy with that and the service will be equal to if I pay more without upsell. If they are happy, I go get happy!
    My experience has been that as soon as I ask about service details They hang up on me or stop responding on texts.

    Once I asked about a reduction after I met her and her attitude changed. So not sure what I'm doing wrong, so I only agree to meet those women whom I can afford.

  4. #720

    Experience shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    There is only one thing you have to do and that is go get that pussy then come back and share your experiences with us so we can go get that pussy. If you pay a penny fine, two cents, great, or $200, just go get that pussy.
    Sensei Howard!. "Just stop talking and go get it, come back and report". Well said wise one!.

  5. #719

    Fresh Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that Fresh Violet's website.

  6. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey seniors. Some advice please? I had a few experiences where the service quality was lower if I negotiated the price. For ex if she quoted 120 but I negotiated for 100, she would agree and then make up rules like "I don't kiss" or "I don't ride" or she pretends to be bored etc. So is this a common thing or is this YMMV and probably a factor of the guy's charm and personality??
    How do you know it wouldn't have been the same if you didn't negotiate the lower price? I always ask what the rates are first. Then I ask about services provided. Then I ask if they will take less. If they say yes, I ask them if they are happy with that and the service will be equal to if I pay more without upsell. If they are happy, I go get happy!

  7. #717

    Fresh Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleCheddar8  [View Original Post]
    I know that there have been quite a few people complaining about the quality of providers in the Madison area. I just read on ThE otheR site that Fresh Violet will be visiting Madison 9/12-9/14. Now is your chance to see one of Chicago's best young providers. She is totally GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM with swallow. She has a perfect, flawless body and will keep you occupied during the entire non-rushed session. On top of all of that she is super friendly and fun to talk to. See her if you get a chance, I am sure that you will not regret it!
    This one?

    http://www.xfreshviolet.com/

  8. #716

    Now's Your Chance Guys

    I know that there have been quite a few people complaining about the quality of providers in the Madison area. I just read on ThE otheR site that Fresh Violet will be visiting Madison 9/12-9/14. Now is your chance to see one of Chicago's best young providers. She is totally GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM with swallow. She has a perfect, flawless body and will keep you occupied during the entire non-rushed session. On top of all of that she is super friendly and fun to talk to. See her if you get a chance, I am sure that you will not regret it!

  9. #715
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I think most of us would rather indulge more in BP, not less. I personally would rather indulge in more girls at a lower price. The quality of girl is not dictated by the price you pay. I've read some comments on here about $80 girls being sleazy or dirty. That has not been my experience at all. I most often do 60-100 for a half hour, and occasionally 120. These are the same girls that are asking between 120 and 150 for a half hour. So if they are clean for a premium rate, they should still be clean for less. I have a fairly long list of well known and highly reviewed girls that I have seen at half or less the rate they were asking. I'm pretty sure that they are the same girls that most of the members have also seen. Personally, I would rather see 25 girls at 80 hh for my two grand, rather than 10 girls for an hour for that two grand. I guess that's the nice thing about it. We all have different ways of how to divy up how to waste our money. As far as "rich" versus "poor", I wish I would have used "generous" versus "cheap". I doubt any of us are actually rich or poor. I would think any actual rich person wouldn't really be to worried about seeing any unknown as long as they are safe, since it if it's bad, you wouldn't feel bad at all, just find someone different the next day. If I saw a girl for 200 and had a bad experience I'd be upset about it for 2 weeks or longer. If I do 80 and it doesn't work out, I'm still not happy, but the depression lasts a shorter time!
    Excellent points. Thank you. My concerns are that I want to indulge less often and I want the average quality of the experience to be higher. I tend to think I can accomplish both with a decreased overall budget.

  10. #714

    Lola

    Saw Lola for my 2nd time. I see she has her chest pic in her ad now. No pics in previous ads. She'll also send more pics.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/16804289

    80 hh on Saturday afternoon. She's tight and tasty guys. LK, DATY & BBBJ were on the menu.

  11. #713

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I think most of us would rather indulge more in BP, not less. I personally would rather indulge in more girls at a lower price. The quality of girl is not dictated by the price you pay. I've read some comments on here about $80 girls being sleazy or dirty. That has not been my experience at all. I most often do 60-100 for a half hour, and occasionally 120. These are the same girls that are asking between 120 and 150 for a half hour. So if they are clean for a premium rate, they should still be clean for less. I have a fairly long list of well known and highly reviewed girls that I have seen at half or less the rate they were asking. I'm pretty sure that they are the same girls that most of the members have also seen. Personally, I would rather see 25 girls at 80 hh for my two grand, rather than 10 girls for an hour for that two grand. I guess that's the nice thing about it. We all have different ways of how to divy up how to waste our money. As far as "rich" versus "poor", I wish I would have used "generous" versus "cheap". I doubt any of us are actually rich or poor. I would think any actual rich person wouldn't really be to worried about seeing any unknown as long as they are safe, since it if it's bad, you wouldn't feel bad at all, just find someone different the next day. If I saw a girl for 200 and had a bad experience I'd be upset about it for 2 weeks or longer. If I do 80 and it doesn't work out, I'm still not happy, but the depression lasts a shorter time!
    Hey seniors. Some advice please? I had a few experiences where the service quality was lower if I negotiated the price. For ex if she quoted 120 but I negotiated for 100, she would agree and then make up rules like "I don't kiss" or "I don't ride" or she pretends to be bored etc. So is this a common thing or is this YMMV and probably a factor of the guy's charm and personality??

  12. #712

    Stop philosophizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I think most of us would rather indulge more in BP, not less. I personally would rather indulge in more girls at a lower price. The quality of girl is not dictated by the price you pay. I've read some comments on here about $80 girls being sleazy or dirty. That has not been my experience at all. I most often do 60-100 for a half hour, and occasionally 120. These are the same girls that are asking between 120 and 150 for a half hour. So if they are clean for a premium rate, they should still be clean for less. I have a fairly long list of well known and highly reviewed girls that I have seen at half or less the rate they were asking. I'm pretty sure that they are the same girls that most of the members have also seen. Personally, I would rather see 25 girls at 80 hh for my two grand, rather than 10 girls for an hour for that two grand. I guess that's the nice thing about it. We all have different ways of how to divy up how to waste our money. As far as "rich" versus "poor", I wish I would have used "generous" versus "cheap". I doubt any of us are actually rich or poor. I would think any actual rich person wouldn't really be to worried about seeing any unknown as long as they are safe, since it if it's bad, you wouldn't feel bad at all, just find someone different the next day. If I saw a girl for 200 and had a bad experience I'd be upset about it for 2 weeks or longer. If I do 80 and it doesn't work out, I'm still not happy, but the depression lasts a shorter time!
    There is only one thing you have to do and that is go get that pussy then come back and share your experiences with us so we can go get that pussy. If you pay a penny fine, two cents, great, or $200, just go get that pussy.

  13. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    We all have limited funds. Personally, I'm reflecting on this question: If out of every 10 visits I made, I only made 1, how much more focused could I be on quality?

    I usually spend $200 for an hour. Sometimes more. So that's $2 K for 10 visits. I could spend a lot less than that (say, $700) on truly superlative experiences (2 hours with supermodel types). Wouldn't that be better than rolling the dice with the dregs of backpage? And it would have the added bonus of indulging less often.
    I think most of us would rather indulge more in BP, not less. I personally would rather indulge in more girls at a lower price. The quality of girl is not dictated by the price you pay. I've read some comments on here about $80 girls being sleazy or dirty. That has not been my experience at all. I most often do 60-100 for a half hour, and occasionally 120. These are the same girls that are asking between 120 and 150 for a half hour. So if they are clean for a premium rate, they should still be clean for less. I have a fairly long list of well known and highly reviewed girls that I have seen at half or less the rate they were asking. I'm pretty sure that they are the same girls that most of the members have also seen. Personally, I would rather see 25 girls at 80 hh for my two grand, rather than 10 girls for an hour for that two grand. I guess that's the nice thing about it. We all have different ways of how to divy up how to waste our money. As far as "rich" versus "poor", I wish I would have used "generous" versus "cheap". I doubt any of us are actually rich or poor. I would think any actual rich person wouldn't really be to worried about seeing any unknown as long as they are safe, since it if it's bad, you wouldn't feel bad at all, just find someone different the next day. If I saw a girl for 200 and had a bad experience I'd be upset about it for 2 weeks or longer. If I do 80 and it doesn't work out, I'm still not happy, but the depression lasts a shorter time!

  14. #710

    Strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    That kinda sounds like a rich man talking to a poor man. I've never done an hour and probably never will. Most girls can't keep me interested for a half hour let alone a full hour. If I had the funds I would do an hour anyway, but for me there really isn't any point in doing an hour. If I do an hour I'd have to wait that much longer to build up funds for the next girl. I'd rather see someone quicker for a half hour. I'm happy for guys like you that have unlimited funds, but the reality is that most of us mortals don't have that kind of cash flow.
    We all have limited funds. Personally, I'm reflecting on this question: If out of every 10 visits I made, I only made 1, how much more focused could I be on quality?

    I usually spend $200 for an hour. Sometimes more. So that's $2 K for 10 visits. I could spend a lot less than that (say, $700) on truly superlative experiences (2 hours with supermodel types). Wouldn't that be better than rolling the dice with the dregs of backpage? And it would have the added bonus of indulging less often.

  15. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Lets suppose that you are booking her for half hour, never tip, and a big spender comes to town. He always book for hour and leaves a generous tip, who do you think she will see? Tip, always book for an hour, more if you got the cash, then leave a very generous tip. This way, you move to the top of the pussy line. Its all about the green!
    That kinda sounds like a rich man talking to a poor man. I've never done an hour and probably never will. Most girls can't keep me interested for a half hour let alone a full hour. If I had the funds I would do an hour anyway, but for me there really isn't any point in doing an hour. If I do an hour I'd have to wait that much longer to build up funds for the next girl. I'd rather see someone quicker for a half hour. I'm happy for guys like you that have unlimited funds, but the reality is that most of us mortals don't have that kind of cash flow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape