Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Aloha fellow mongers.

    Anyone got any 411 intel on this new one that sprouted up over the long weekend?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5769151942.html

    Mahalo.

    007.
    FAKE. Elena, she must be visiting from the Ukraine, 3 scam sites pop up in a tineye search.

  2. #1561

    White Meat New Ad

    Aloha fellow mongers.

    Anyone got any 411 intel on this new one that sprouted up over the long weekend?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5769151942.html

    Mahalo.

    007.

  3. #1560
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    You described my experience with her to a tee. Now that's what was covering her nani. I couldn't figure out what it was. Thought it may be some sort of granny panty girdle. Only difference is I would be more generous in the ratings department. She is a MILF but not bad. I would do her. So your S-4 is only for the HJ? Or did you get FS on another visit?

    If you have better recommendations, would you mind PM-ing me the details? I'm not looking for FS with all the Hep A going on now, but more roaming, nude massaging and sucking on TTs would be nice. I use get full on nude GFE and BJ / HE from the old Bebe for only $. She is the one who worked for Sisi and then partnered with Lily a while back. I have yet to find a go to that gave me a similar experience. Oh except for that short termer that worked for Lily a year or so ago. The search continues.

    Mahalo bro!
    BROS-see my reviews from early August re: Mie.

  4. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerholic  [View Original Post]
    I sought the services of Mie approximately 5 months ago and would describe my experience with her as follows: L-4 S-4 A-4 she is a Japanese national 45+ located in Kaimuki on 9th Avenue. Entered home and observed presence of children home. Directed to bedroom / massage table room. Massage is light, unorganized, and lame. Light massage to okole and inner thighs then instructed to turn over. Same lame massage then given the universal sign of HE and does the deed with eyes closed. Limited roaming to eraser shaped nips, but Nani covered by depends haha. Std fee of $ -- no repeat for me. Lots of fish in the sea and definitely more bang for the buck out there!

    M.
    You described my experience with her to a tee. Now that's what was covering her nani. I couldn't figure out what it was. Thought it may be some sort of granny panty girdle. Only difference is I would be more generous in the ratings department. She is a MILF but not bad. I would do her. So your S-4 is only for the HJ? Or did you get FS on another visit?

    If you have better recommendations, would you mind PM-ing me the details? I'm not looking for FS with all the Hep A going on now, but more roaming, nude massaging and sucking on TTs would be nice. I use get full on nude GFE and BJ / HE from the old Bebe for only $. She is the one who worked for Sisi and then partnered with Lily a while back. I have yet to find a go to that gave me a similar experience. Oh except for that short termer that worked for Lily a year or so ago. The search continues.

    Mahalo bro!

  5. #1558

    Lots of better fish in the sea

    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Any word on when Mie will be back?
    I sought the services of Mie approximately 5 months ago and would describe my experience with her as follows: L-4 S-4 A-4 she is a Japanese national 45+ located in Kaimuki on 9th Avenue. Entered home and observed presence of children home. Directed to bedroom / massage table room. Massage is light, unorganized, and lame. Light massage to okole and inner thighs then instructed to turn over. Same lame massage then given the universal sign of HE and does the deed with eyes closed. Limited roaming to eraser shaped nips, but Nani covered by depends haha. Std fee of $ -- no repeat for me. Lots of fish in the sea and definitely more bang for the buck out there!

    M.

  6. #1557

    LOL toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by UlanFan  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5761397056.html

    Hello gentleman! First post here. I saw this place and I could not find any reviews. Legit place or is there play?

    Thank you for all the information you guys provide.
    Try them out.

  7. #1556
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Any word on when Mie will be back?
    Probably going be like Nov / Dec she mentioned.

  8. #1555

    Executive Center

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5761397056.html

    Hello gentleman! First post here. I saw this place and I could not find any reviews. Legit place or is there play?

    Thank you for all the information you guys provide.

  9. #1554

    Executive Center

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5761397056.html

    Hello gentleman! First post here. I saw this place and I could not find any reviews. Legit place or is there play?

    Thank you for all the information you guys provide.

  10. #1553

    Executive Center

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5761397056.html

    Hello gentleman! First post here. I saw this place and I could not find any reviews. Legit place or is there play?

    Thank you for all the information you guys provide.

  11. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by DJQuick  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you bro. I would wait for Mie to come back too. 🍺128540;.
    Any word on when Mie will be back?

  12. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by FD3S808  [View Original Post]
    I was just looking at that myself. If you search her, there is no indication of play, she talks too much, and has people in the house during. Like every monger, I like to think I can work my charm and get more. Not sure if, I'll chance this one. I'd rather wait for Mie to come back.
    I agree with you bro. I would wait for Mie to come back too. 🍺128540;.

  13. #1550

    Hb

    I'm glad you had the guts to hit upload report. I wrote out a long list of reasons not to see this lady but decided to leave it alone, and thought "to each their own".

  14. #1549

    Forget about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by FD3S808  [View Original Post]
    I was just looking at that myself. If you search her, there is no indication of play, she talks too much, and has people in the house during. Like every monger, I like to think I can work my charm and get more. Not sure if, I'll chance this one. I'd rather wait for Mie to come back.
    JMHO, forget about this one.

    But, YMMV.

  15. #1548

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Relax808  [View Original Post]
    I think there were some reviews a while ago but I couldn't find them, so is it worth the trip?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5758448639.html
    I know this is YMMV thing but if I had to go with this one with all the hotties out there, I would have to look in the mirror and question what I am doing. I would hope my friends would have an intervention for me to get me to stop.

    I mean, really?

    HB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape