Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 17675
-
09-06-16 00:18 #11975Senior Member

Posts: 435So who is she
Here is the same one, new area, different phone number.
Originally Posted by DeMortgage
[View Original Post]
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ddest/39421222
-
09-06-16 00:04 #11974Senior Member

Posts: 2087Ms. Tits
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...8392/1/1462503
I spent my Labor Day weekend in this gals orifice a few days ago. I saw this chic posting like some 2 weeks ago, but she was only doing outcalls only and I don't bring these broads to my crib. The Labor Day weekend on Sunday, I saw this chic spamming the hell out of backpage with her ads so I figured she was more than available. I text her and she gave me her rates and measurements of 5'1 but no weight. She also told me that she was in an apartment in the Marietta area and I thought, wow how nice. I fucks with apartments. I told her I would be there in an hours time and off I went.
She text me the address and when I googled it, I was like WTF!! I've been here before or at least I though I did. About 6 months ago, I went to visit a chic who posted an ad on craigslist as she too was staying in an apartment in the Marietta. I thought this chic was her again using some stolen pics. I was a bit reluctant to proceed, but I did anyways. As I got closer to her location, I realized this is not the place I've been too before and I was very relieved. That other girl from craigslist looked terrible when she came outside. She has a review under the name of, "Ms. Kay". I can't believe someone actually went through to the end with that chic. That chic looked a hot mess!
Anyways, I got to this mid-scale apartments and text her that I arrived. The neighborhood looked pretty nice and safe. After my text, she called me back right away asking where I was. She told me to walk to such and such building and when I did, I spotted her on the top level waving down at me. Chic looked waay taller than 5'1 as she was wearing some colorful Afrocentric shorts and a black t-shirt. She looked aaigght. I could tell though from her facial expression that she was a bit shit, nervous and had a bit of uncertainty about her. I walked up the stairs and followed her into her apartment. Non-vipers, fall back. VIP'ers, read on. Will I repeat, nah. She did her work but seemed very shy, nervous and uncertain about what she was doing. She talked / text a good game over the phone though. Don't they always to get you there.
I followed her into her apartment as she was a good distance from me as I followed her in. I walked in and said my greetings as she stood by the door and closed it behind me. I looked around and saw a very empty apartment save for a futon in the living and a flat screen tv. She must have just moved there. Who knows? I followed her to the back of the apartment when she suddenly by the bathroom went her hand out as if asking me for the money. Well, that's exactly what she was doing. I was a bit hesitant too give her the money because of her abruptness, but I eventually did. She didn't really say much either. She just kept giving me these nervous grins. I gave her the donation, 60 bones for 15 minutes, and she hid the money in the bathroom somewhere. Hmm. I wasn't feeling that at all. Felt like I was about to get shitted.
After she came out of the bathroom, she walked me back to her bedroom which was just as empty as the library. There was only a mattress on the floor of the bedroom, nothing else. Oh boy. We got inside the bedroom and she closed the door behind us. I gots to talking to her for a minute but she wasn't really saying much. Seemed nervous as if she shouldn't be doing this or she wanted to reconsider. We proceeded anyways. She steered at me for a minute then told me that she was waiting on me. I stripped all the way down to my Labor Day suit and waited on her next move. She took her shorts off to reveal a shaved beaver and a very flat stomach. She then told me to have a seat on her mattress on the floor and I did just that. She asked for the condom as well as she did tell me to bring one via text. She claimed she was cleaning all day and had no time to get some. Sure.
I gave her my thin condom and she got down on the bed right next to me. I asked her if she would take off her top too and she said, sure. She stood up and walked over to the window, with her back facing me, and took her shirt and bra off. When she took it all off and turned back around, I was like damn. She's got some big ass tits. This chic is waay taller than 5'1 though. She's about 5'6- 5'6. 5 and roughly 122-130 lbs if that. Her body is borderline athletic and thin but she looks more thin than athletic. I'll label her as "thin". Her breastesses's I thought were D's but she said not quite. They were high C's and stood up on their own but I saw minor stretch marks on the top sides of them. They still looked good and full though. I'd say the girls are "youthful". Her stomach was flat with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was a petite ass. It had a little bit of meat on it and it was definitely sticking out there some. Her body looked nice and youthful. She's also not 19-20 years old as stated in her ad. More like 22-24 years young.
After we were both in the buff, she sits back down on the mattress next to me and hands me the condom to put on all by myself with no help from her at all. I placed the condom on my limp willy, then she asked me what do you want me to do. Really? I don't know ma'am, maybe you can just steer at it and watch it levitate all by itself. Ridiculous. I told her I probably need your mouth on it before she placed her head in my lap and gots ta sucking. The sucking was ok, I guess. She had her hand all over my cock and was like sucking the head and hand jobbing me. Too much damn hand. After a minute of a little too much hand, I asked her if she could remove her hand as it was affecting my mojo. She then placed her hand over my sack and gots ta sucking with her mouth. The sucking was just alright. She did this for about 5 minutes, then stopped when she guess I was hard enough. I was only about 3/4 ths swole at the time, but whatever.
I then told her I wanted doggie and this chic gets up and walks over to the window and starts looking out of it. I'm like WTF is this chic going? I looked at her for a few seconds wondering if this chic was just going to bend over in front of the window so I can bang her. She also had that uncertain look on her face as if she shouldn't be doing this or she wanted to change her mind. After a few seconds of weirdness, I asked her if she can get on the bed and she did after giving me a weird look or something. I guess she did plan on bending over standing up over the window sill. Weird?? She got down on all fours on the bed as I slowly entered her orifice. I didn't feel any heat, warmth or grip but she did have some low to medium friction on her walls. I felt a little something there.
As soon as I entered her though, she started throwing it back very aggressively. I don't know if she may have just gotten out of prison and this was her first cock in a few years or if she was just trying to get me to release quick but she was definitely throwing it back at me. And I was catching every bit of it, believe me and giving it to her as she was moaning throughout. I kept pounding her for a good 5 minutes as she was still throwing it back and moaning the whole time. I finally felt that pressure building up and blew a medium load in the cover and kept pumping a few minutes more, to make sure I got all of it out. I told her I blew my load and she got up and told me I can place the spent condom on top of the wrapper which was on her window sill.
I placed the condom on top of the wrapper as told and then began to get dressed as she had nothing for me to clean up with. There was nothing else in the room except for that mattress on the floor, so I wasn't really expecting any cleaning supplies. I got dressed as she did too, then she walked me to the door with the wrapper and condom in her hand. I said my condolonces and she did too with that nervous grin again. I walked out of there as she disposed of the cover in the trash can outside. At least she doesn't leave any evidence in her place as most of these chic does. I don't know. This chic is a nice young girl but you can tell that she was a bit uneasy about doing this. She seemed very nervous and uncertain the whole time. Her body looked nice though. I don't know how she expects to do outcalls when she's nervous about incalls at her own crib. What happens when you go to some wild man's house deep in the woods of Kennessaw? I don't think she'll stick around long though. Probably just doing this to get some furniture in her apartment. Who knows? I'll give her a "7" in looks and a "5" in performance. If she ever loosens up and get a real bed she could probably be a work in progress, but I'll keep it moving for now. So long fellow predators.
-
09-05-16 22:46 #11973Senior Member

Posts: 527I wondered the same thing about 120 and didn't go for it which is why I said I wouldn't pay more than 80. Paying above the market price of 60 in the area is quite normal for a white / latina / asian provider airport area is flooded with blacks. Also her ad was originally in Buckhead and I myself am guilty of paying 100-120 in the Buckhead area although the provider was slimmer and more attractice.
Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-16 18:14 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 395Hmm
Here QV is 120, but you negotiated to 80? Where do you see a good price at? Not only do I not see a good price there, she is probably down her luck because of her "prices". Who is paying 120 for a quickie?
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-16 17:11 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 60Intresting.
Perhaps it was a set to get me out there to rob me, silly goose. Trust when the broad texted me saying she needed help getting a room, I thought to myself this ***** think I'm a Sugar Daddy? Yea man my girl's pimp was some white dude (perhaps he could of been light skin. Idk). I tried hitting her up today, but I'm glade you have brought this to my attention. How was your girl? Will we get an infamous Mapalo review on her? I was actually thinking of trying her out.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
Didn't your girl say she didn't have a pimp? Does the person who got robbed come to this site? What did this girl's pimp look like?
-
09-05-16 16:15 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 527Cute chubby provider
I posted a review about a experience I had with http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-mix/41621400 She is a pretty chill girl and doesn't complain at all. She is a bit down on her luck and is looking for anything she can get. She has very good prices. She is located near the Airport actually.
-
09-05-16 10:58 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 2087Ok
She has a pimp and she's asking you to get her a room? What the hell is her pimp doing? Isn't he supposed to get her a room? The chic you saw in the first link below looks similar to the chic in the 2nd link below who I saw in Union City. I thought they were one and the same but your description of the room and session didn't sound like the chic I saw.
Originally Posted by DeMortgage
[View Original Post]
Your link.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...8991/2/1391911
The chic I saw:
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...7794/1/1462573
They both have the same phone numbers in the links below:
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...7794/1/1462573
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...7794/1/1436320
I guess this another one in the robbing crew:
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...7915/1/1460358
-
09-05-16 06:34 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 60No, sir this isn't her. Her face was a little more goofy with no piercing and she was very slim. She had a small birthmark / mole on her right ass cheek. She hit me up twice once to say she was working and another time to get her a room. I responded to the room text saying I can't help her and hit me up once she gets a place. Never heard from her again. LOL. I still look for her post because she had a fat ass.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-16 05:58 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 30Blac chyna
She gave me the raw option but I respectfully declined.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-16 23:17 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 693Next time snatch the condom off and blast off in her ass raw. Better yet don't even put a condom on in the first place. She loves the creampie in any hole.
Originally Posted by GreeceMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-16 22:43 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 435Man or girl?
Texted this one that had an add on CL, sent some pics that look to good to be true!! Try to call but no answer since was using one of those apps, got a phone call from different number!! Sound very manly!!WTF not going to do the drive to Athens see some dude!!
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...sages/36049580
-
09-04-16 21:06 #11964Senior Member

Posts: 30Blac chyna
Sorry mistake. Blac chyna.
Originally Posted by WheresMyMule
[View Original Post]
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...chyna/29881910
-
09-04-16 18:57 #11963Senior Member

Posts: 148What was the damage bro? I called her today too for all 3 and she didn't answer.
Originally Posted by GreeceMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-16 18:31 #11962Senior Member

Posts: 30Kady
Saw her a few days ago. She's out in snellville / stonemountain. Same personality. Landlord sold her old apt and sheGot caught up with some crazy roommates and is looking for a new place. Motel is nasty as fuck.
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-16 18:27 #11961Senior Member

Posts: 165Is this the one you saw? If not please post ad of the one you saw. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GreeceMonkey
[View Original Post]
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rning/35365763

















