Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #730

    Forgot link sorry

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-you/16828171

    Guess I should post more so I stop forgetting links.

  2. #729

    Lacey Saga

    I tried to see Lacey Thur even though popeye gave a no repeat she sounded interesting. I traded texts with her for like an hour, 25 texts back and forth, and could not get a location. Finally she called and we chatted and I got a general location. Then she texts again and wants a pic and she sends me one. I almost never send a pic but she looked hot to me so I did send one and she texts back she wants a better pic! I ignored that and when I got to the general area I texted her like she requested she responded that was fast. Fast? It took me the 45 min to drive there I said it would anyway after that nothing no texts or calls. I have no idea where to go, fortunately I had a backup plan. Two and half hours later I get a text asking if I am still coming, I respond no you disappeared then she calls and apologizes and wants to meet but I was out of time and I said I'd get back to her Fri morning. She immediately texts come back, I said to where! No response for two hours then asks if I could come to Windsor. She is my body type and per reports and her texts seems potentially GFE but I really don't need this much crazy. In addition she was very open about services and donations in the text no anal but BB for more and initially she was on east side and wanted me to take her to walgreens after the session. I thought Windsor was near the west side, oh well. Stay safe YMMV.

  3. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    My experience has been that as soon as I ask about service details They hang up on me or stop responding on texts.

    Once I asked about a reduction after I met her and her attitude changed. So not sure what I'm doing wrong, so I only agree to meet those women whom I can afford.
    Consider the girls who hang up as offering you a gift. Fuck them.

  4. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I will never see a girl that won't discuss services prior. I have done a few where they agree to meet and talk and if I don't like what I here and see, I'm free to leave. Only got burnt once, and that was by Olivia. She told me what was included, and pretty much everything she said was a lie. I'm not saying they always tell the truth but usually it's close enough.
    I hear you. I've seen Olivia twice. The first time, incredible. The second time, incredibly disappointing. I'm on the fence about repeating. What she says is irrelevant. The only condition I'd consider is the first 30 minutes is a test drive. If I'm happy, let's do 2 hours. Otherwise, that's it.

    Of course, the problem is: She's only outcall.

    Problem or virtuous constraint. You decide.

  5. #726

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Beilttog12  [View Original Post]
    Saw Roxy in Wausau. First class lady. Excellent experience.
    A link would be helpful.

  6. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Of course they hang up. You could be LEO. So just about all of the ladies do not discuss details over the phone and if you are wise you should not ask for them. LEO could also record and set you up. Wait until you see her.
    I think this point of view is understandable. I have no patience with it, though. We're all taking risks. I think girls who hide under the "I'm not going to discuss details" can enjoy the customers that come their way. I won't be one of them.

    In my experience, what happens is girls who have zero interest in my satisfaction think they can sucker me out of whatever their donation is. Just because of this risk. Fuck that.

  7. #724

    Roxy

    Saw Roxy in Wausau. First class lady. Excellent experience.

  8. #723

    No details

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    My experience has been that as soon as I ask about service details They hang up on me or stop responding on texts.

    Once I asked about a reduction after I met her and her attitude changed. So not sure what I'm doing wrong, so I only agree to meet those women whom I can afford.
    Of course they hang up. You could be LEO. So just about all of the ladies do not discuss details over the phone and if you are wise you should not ask for them. LEO could also record and set you up. Wait until you see her.

  9. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    My experience has been that as soon as I ask about service details They hang up on me or stop responding on texts.

    Once I asked about a reduction after I met her and her attitude changed. So not sure what I'm doing wrong, so I only agree to meet those women whom I can afford.
    I will never see a girl that won't discuss services prior. I have done a few where they agree to meet and talk and if I don't like what I here and see, I'm free to leave. Only got burnt once, and that was by Olivia. She told me what was included, and pretty much everything she said was a lie. I'm not saying they always tell the truth but usually it's close enough.

  10. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    How do you know it wouldn't have been the same if you didn't negotiate the lower price? I always ask what the rates are first. Then I ask about services provided. Then I ask if they will take less. If they say yes, I ask them if they are happy with that and the service will be equal to if I pay more without upsell. If they are happy, I go get happy!
    My experience has been that as soon as I ask about service details They hang up on me or stop responding on texts.

    Once I asked about a reduction after I met her and her attitude changed. So not sure what I'm doing wrong, so I only agree to meet those women whom I can afford.

  11. #720

    Experience shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    There is only one thing you have to do and that is go get that pussy then come back and share your experiences with us so we can go get that pussy. If you pay a penny fine, two cents, great, or $200, just go get that pussy.
    Sensei Howard!. "Just stop talking and go get it, come back and report". Well said wise one!.

  12. #719

    Fresh Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that Fresh Violet's website.

  13. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey seniors. Some advice please? I had a few experiences where the service quality was lower if I negotiated the price. For ex if she quoted 120 but I negotiated for 100, she would agree and then make up rules like "I don't kiss" or "I don't ride" or she pretends to be bored etc. So is this a common thing or is this YMMV and probably a factor of the guy's charm and personality??
    How do you know it wouldn't have been the same if you didn't negotiate the lower price? I always ask what the rates are first. Then I ask about services provided. Then I ask if they will take less. If they say yes, I ask them if they are happy with that and the service will be equal to if I pay more without upsell. If they are happy, I go get happy!

  14. #717

    Fresh Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleCheddar8  [View Original Post]
    I know that there have been quite a few people complaining about the quality of providers in the Madison area. I just read on ThE otheR site that Fresh Violet will be visiting Madison 9/12-9/14. Now is your chance to see one of Chicago's best young providers. She is totally GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM with swallow. She has a perfect, flawless body and will keep you occupied during the entire non-rushed session. On top of all of that she is super friendly and fun to talk to. See her if you get a chance, I am sure that you will not regret it!
    This one?

    http://www.xfreshviolet.com/

  15. #716

    Now's Your Chance Guys

    I know that there have been quite a few people complaining about the quality of providers in the Madison area. I just read on ThE otheR site that Fresh Violet will be visiting Madison 9/12-9/14. Now is your chance to see one of Chicago's best young providers. She is totally GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM with swallow. She has a perfect, flawless body and will keep you occupied during the entire non-rushed session. On top of all of that she is super friendly and fun to talk to. See her if you get a chance, I am sure that you will not regret it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape