Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14634

    Cc 3303

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHadda  [View Original Post]
    Did something happen here?

    I just tried to get a massage and I was greeted by a very ugly Chinese girl.

    She was also my mt, her massage was so terrible. I told her I wanted a thai massage worker.

    She calls someone and speaks Chinese and in comes a middle Chinese lady.

    I then asked if she was Chinese.

    She said "no, I'm korea, I'm korea" with a Chinese accent.

    I told her to speak korean and she says "ahn nyung ha se yo".

    I told her "you're Chinese not korean" and she said "no no no".

    And as soon as I got dressed calls someone and starts speaking Chinese.

    Did this place change owner or what?
    If you went during the day you'll get all Chinese workers. If you go after 7 pm you'll get on call girls that work the entire building. Nikki still is the owner.

  2. #14633
    Quote Originally Posted by MessyMarvin  [View Original Post]
    Went to see what the pussy rub hype was all about and left in total disappointment. Looks were as described but the service was not. . 6 up front as everyone said. On the flip was asked what did I like and after responding pussy rub I was told it would be an extra $. Not to mention if I want a HJ that would be an extra. 6 which totally threw me off. Declined the extra fees and got cursed at in a foreign language. I was dead set on expierecing the pussy rub. Heart broken.
    Too bad because I've had some great rubs. I usually tell her to put a lot of lube as I like really slippery. LOL I pay $. 60 total for the rub. I think she meant. 60 for HJ, if you didn't want the pussy rub. Not additional. So $. 20 total for HJ, and $. 60 total for pussyrub and cum all over.

    Flesh.

  3. #14632
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    There is a definite niche for good MTs that work outside of CC / CS. If anyone has suggestions, share them.

    The usual suspects still abound: Vicky, Jazmine, Erlinda. Other than that not much in terms of quality massage. Tomiko is weak in that area. Penny is okay, but often pushes other girls that only want to do FS on you.
    How's "Gracie" in Nuuanu? Seems she is very busy.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5762893037.html

  4. #14631

    Thai Pattaya 3303

    Did something happen here?

    I just tried to get a massage and I was greeted by a very ugly Chinese girl.

    She was also my mt, her massage was so terrible. I told her I wanted a thai massage worker.

    She calls someone and speaks Chinese and in comes a middle Chinese lady.

    I then asked if she was Chinese.

    She said "no, I'm korea, I'm korea" with a Chinese accent.

    I told her to speak korean and she says "ahn nyung ha se yo".

    I told her "you're Chinese not korean" and she said "no no no".

    And as soon as I got dressed calls someone and starts speaking Chinese.

    Did this place change owner or what?

  5. #14630
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian0255  [View Original Post]
    It's been a little over a year since Jean left. Has anyone that was a long time regular with her found a good replacement with similar service?
    There is a definite niche for good MTs that work outside of CC / CS. If anyone has suggestions, share them.

    The usual suspects still abound: Vicky, Jazmine, Erlinda. Other than that not much in terms of quality massage. Tomiko is weak in that area. Penny is okay, but often pushes other girls that only want to do FS on you.

  6. #14629

    Jean

    It's been a little over a year since Jean left. Has anyone that was a long time regular with her found a good replacement with similar service?

  7. #14628

    The Not So Famous Pussy Rub

    Went to see what the pussy rub hype was all about and left in total disappointment. Looks were as described but the service was not. . 6 up front as everyone said. On the flip was asked what did I like and after responding pussy rub I was told it would be an extra $. Not to mention if I want a HJ that would be an extra. 6 which totally threw me off. Declined the extra fees and got cursed at in a foreign language. I was dead set on expierecing the pussy rub. Heart broken.

  8. #14627
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    So she lets you cum all over her pussy or when you are ready does she turn away and HJ you?
    Hey awabi, trying to send you a pm but your inbox is full.

    Thanks!

  9. #14626

    Maya / Nadia CC

    Looks like Maya at CC working all over the place is back to Nadia again. Must be because she must not be getting too many customers as before. It won't help. People don't have the funds as it's now FB season again. Only the winners can go out.

  10. #14625
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBiber  [View Original Post]
    Fake pix saw her yesterday. She works as a bar girl in yokohama. Mid 30's she's here on vacation for a month just trying to make a few extra bucks. Typical service provided for sunnys place.
    What's typical service at Sunny's? HE, FS, legit?

  11. #14624

    Aya

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can confirm if Aya's photo is real? Seriously doubt it since another ad has another pic or 2 also.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...808-724-8055-‍65039;8205;8205;/6503390.

    When will the Chinese learn to post real pics?
    The pic is fake. I saw her yesterday. 6 in looks, mediocre massage. She did offer FS for $220 10 min into it, though she said her "pussy to small for you". I was a little surprised because never heard anything like this at CC611. Another thing that never happened before is as I'm dropping my pants Sunny reaches in and grabs my junk.

    She rushed to the flip, and I just obliged because the massage was crap. HE with roaming on the mound and tits. She has big nips which I love. I was showered and out within 35 minutes. $100 total damage. I have always been satisfied by Sunny, and especially when she had Aiko, so I will probably return but this was a definite disappointment.

    The craziest thing about this night was I hit up Rock Za after and guess who walks in, AYA. She was with another Japanese girls who was hotter, and looked familiar. They had guys buying drinks, and tipping the girls like they never went to a strip club before.

  12. #14623

    Viet lily

    Anyone out there know if viet lily is still around? If so, how can I get in touch with her? I miss her cute little booty!

  13. #14622
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can confirm if Aya's photo is real? Seriously doubt it since another ad has another pic or 2 also.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...808-724-8055-‍65039;8205;8205;/6503390.

    When will the Chinese learn to post real pics?
    Fake pix saw her yesterday. She works as a bar girl in yokohama. Mid 30's she's here on vacation for a month just trying to make a few extra bucks. Typical service provided for sunnys place.

  14. #14621

    Pussy Rub

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    Decided today for a change of pace and gave this wahine Selina a try. Everybody get their own opinion but this one is a no repeat for me, as I just don't think it was worth it. It looks like her in the ads but in person her face is maybe a 5, and her boob job is not that good, and for me a distratction. Body is ok and she is on the slim side. She is friendly, and she does take direction well, but the bare pussy rub was not as exciting as I thought it would be and she was a little too much mechanical with the motions. A different experience if you are looking for that, but I after I wish I had gone elsewhere. Just my opinion and as always YMMV.
    What was the damage?

  15. #14620

    Sunny's place

    Anyone can confirm if Aya's photo is real? Seriously doubt it since another ad has another pic or 2 also.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...808-724-8055-‍65039;8205;8205;/6503390.

    When will the Chinese learn to post real pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape