Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30658

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Some superheroes fight crime. Kandii fights blueballs. Thank you CLS for the temp number.

    http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kan...auder-29017531
    I really think this girl is so hot and she has a pussy which I can chew on the entire night, but hear ears freak me out. I thin her ears will make me loose wood so I will not try her out. One quick thing. After night timer banging her with his monster tool is she still tight or at least semi tight? Just curious because I'm thinking of getting some head gear for her to cover these ears. .

    Cheers.

    TM.

  2. #30657

    Erin

    She is back in Brooklyn ran into her 4th and Patapsico stopped and talked to her about 20 minutes she was telling me the girls from Wilkens are showing up in Brooklyn and Curtis Bay examples Heaven Kandi and herself is because the money is a lot better she says she is going into rehab Thursday we will see.

  3. #30656

    So video was before she got her teeth again?

    Someone needs to give this girl a nice Facial With her new Smile. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Some superheroes fight crime. Kandii fights blueballs. Thank you CLS for the temp number.

    http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kan...auder-29017531

  4. #30655

    MILF Joyce Of Laurel

    I saw her Friday, and afterwards she asked if I would post and let everyone know she's still around and available. PM me if you're interested, and a contributing member with some meaningful posts or a senior.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-1.jpg‎   IMG_20141223_2335201.jpg‎  

  5. #30654

  6. #30653

    Mo kandii

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1562/no...d-of-wood.html

    Last Saturday funtime w / Princess Kandii.

  7. #30652

    Harford rd chick

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKnauf  [View Original Post]
    25th st. Between Harford Rd and Kirk Ave.

    And the side streets inside of Kirk, 25th, Bonaparte, and Harford.

    The area is very hit and miss as far as attractive SW'S.
    Yeah Jack I ran into Bella today on harford rd. Great service. No drama. Hope to run into her again.

  8. #30651
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Some superheroes fight crime. Kandii fights blueballs. Thank you CLS for the temp number.

    http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kan...auder-29017531
    Good stuff. I need better lit hotel rooms, LOL.

  9. #30650
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Some superheroes fight crime. Kandii fights blueballs. Thank you CLS for the temp number.

    http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kan...auder-29017531
    Shout out from a Miami monger here, nice vid!!

  10. #30649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Crystal of Curtis Bay

    Has anyone seen Crystal lately? 5'6" ginger shoulder length hair, hangs out on Fairhaven.

  11. #30648

    Every Kid Loves Kandii

    Some superheroes fight crime. Kandii fights blueballs. Thank you CLS for the temp number.

    http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kan...auder-29017531

  12. #30647

    Bsw

    Quote Originally Posted by DcPimpin12  [View Original Post]
    Where are the black stw at? I love them black dark skin ladies most posts on here are about white woman. Anyone here fan of black girls?
    25th st. Between Harford Rd and Kirk Ave.

    And the side streets inside of Kirk, 25th, Bonaparte, and Harford.

    The area is very hit and miss as far as attractive SW'S.

  13. #30646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by DcPimpin12  [View Original Post]
    Where are the black stw at? I love them black dark skin ladies most posts on here are about white woman. Anyone here fan of black girls?
    Try Garrison Blvd. Between Walbash & Gwynn Falls.

  14. #30645

    From dc to baltimore

    Where are the black stw at? I love them black dark skin ladies most posts on here are about white woman. Anyone here fan of black girls?

  15. #30644

    Daisy

    Got her to send me a pick. It's obvious she's a SW. No way I'm paying BP rates for that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20160902_214427_01.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape