Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 17675
-
09-03-16 01:00 #11930Senior Member

Posts: 2087Butterfly Candle
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...9149/1/1458555
I just paid for the most expensive quickie in my life about a week ago. I visited this chic on the eastside one night and should have just stayed home and jacked myself to sleep. This chic is unfiltered garbage. I've been seeing her post for a good 6 months now and communicated with her a few times throughout. She was at first working out of her house in Lithonia, but quickly abandoned that incall and got her a room. I had her on my list 2 separate times when I was on the east side, but she flaked on me each time. Chic didn't sound like she had much sense in her head at all. She actually once tried to sell me on a $50 covered head only. LOL. Pfft. I didn't know who she thought she was fooling with that nonsense. She said it was sloppy toppy too, so I guess that was supposed to win me over. Pfft. Yeah right!!
I saw her running a $45 special one night and thought I'd give her a try. I should have just stayed home and grinded one out for free. I told her I would be there in 30 minutes and off I went. When I got to her ok hotel on the east side, I realized I caught a flat. Argghh. I was mad as fuck! I thought about turning around and going back home but then I looked down at the flat and no otherwise. Anyways, I text to let her know that I arrived and text back, "One second". Five minutes goes by as I'm tending to my tire and I decide to text back to see if she was ready. I did and she text back, "Give me 10 minutes". Hell no!! If it wasn't for this damn flat I would have drove off on her ass. Why the hell I got to wait in the parking lot for 15 minutes, when you knew I would be there in 30 minutes. Ridiculous.
After 10 minutes though, she did text me back with the room number after asking me if I was ready. Ok. I got the room number and up and went. Non-vipers, go hang yourselves. VIP'ers read on. Will I repeat, hell no. This chic is a bonehead and aggravating as fuck to deal with. You've been warned!! Also, this chic started out using real pics, but she's now using more fake pics than real ones. She also changes her phone number like every 2 weeks. She changed her phone number one time since I last saw her last week.
I got up to this chic's room and knocked on the door. The door was opened 1/4 ths of the way with someone's head and upper shoulders infront of the door. She immediately asked me if I was law enforcement. If I knew what I know now, I would have definitely said, "Hell yes, I'm the police! Instead I told her I wasn't the boys in the blue and she led me in. From seeing her face and upper body alone, I wasn't feeling this chic. She looked like she may have put on a few pounds too. She led me inside to a very, very dark room with no lights on except for the tv light. She actually had to turn the light on, on her phone for us to walk our way back to the bed. It was that dark!!
After we found our way to the bed, she told me that she usually use candles, but I asked her if she can please turn on the lights because I do nothing in the dark. She reluctantly turned them on and I finally got a good look at her. She's not big after all like I originally thought. She kinda looks better in person than she does in her pics. Via text, she told me that she was 5'5 140 lbs and she looked every bit of it. She has an athletic thick body with a few flaws. We gots ta talking for a minute and finally talks of the donation came up and I placed it on the drawer as directed. It was 45 bones for 15 minutes. She then told me to get comfortable to which I did all by myself with no help from her at all. She was wearing a grey bra only with nothing else below the waist, as that's how she came to the door. Her stomach was flatish with light stretch marks at the bottom and sides of her stomach and showed definite signs of childbirth. Her vag was a full Bush, but looked pretty neat and combed. Her ass was an athletic ass. It has some meat on and was pushing out there but there was a little flatness to it too. Her body still looked good for her age though. She looked like a late 20's, early 30's chic.
She then instructed me to lay back fully on the bed to which I did then awaited her arrival. I asked her if she would removed the bra and she stated that she doesn't get completely naked for quickies. Yea ok, you, I don't even want to say the word. Whatever. She placed the thin cover on my cock, which I had to bring as she claimed to have just ran out (yeah right! And gots ta sucking. I don't know, the sucky-sucky was pretty weak to me. I could hear her sucking on it, but it felt more like she was pulling on my cock with her mouth. She also had her index finger and thumb on the base of my shaft while she was sucking. I tried to cop a feel on her ass but she had her ass planted firmly on the bed denying me access. She sucked me off for a good 4 minutes as my cock went absolutely nowhere. I wasn't feeling the sucky-sucky or this chic. I then asked her if she could place remove her fingers from the base of my shaft and she did. She started going all-neck on my and I finally started to rise. I let her suck me off for another 4 minutes before telling her that I was ready for her.
One good thing about her is she never rushed the sucky at all. I guess that's all that she wanted to do. I then told her I wanted doggie and she assumed the position. I got behind her and tried to enter her but she kept dropping her ass lower and lower on the bed denying me access. I kept telling her to put her ass up some more and she started acting like a fool. She was asking if I wanted her to lay flat or push up more or some nonsense. You could tell she was doing that stupid shit on purpose. After 3 minutes of trying to get in, I finally did and felt her tight snatch hugging my cock on every stroke. I didn't feel any heat or warmth but she did have some medium grippage on her snatch. Snatch felt pretty good. I tried to get my stroke on but now she was pushing her ass further and further up into the air and frustrating the shit out of me. I kept telling her to push your ass back down and stop stiff backing me but that went through one ear and out the other. She kept doing that stupid shit for 3 minutes when she finally pulled forward away from me and fell flat on the bed.
That's when I looked down and saw that the condom broke. All that wiggling around she was doing probably cost that and plus I think her tightness was from a bit of dryness too. She also had her phone in her hand the whole time on the bed too. Hmm. After the condom broke, I told her I would get another one as I brung 2 of them with me. Good thing. I quickly put the 2nd condom on after taking a few minutes to find it and told her to re-assume the doggie position. She did and I tried to get back in there but it was more of the same. She kept dropping her ass too low and stiff backing me. This chic was frustrating the shit out of me with the stupid shit that she was doing. I started rubbing my now soft ass cock on the outside of her vag for a good 4 minutes and actually forced out a weak nut a few seconds later.
I was at least happy to get one out of the chamber and salvage this garbage ass session. I told her I blew my load and she told me to go flush it in the toilet. Typical of a retard like this. As I came back out of the bathroom from flushing the cover, there was a knock at the door. She immediately told whoever it was that she was coming. I told her not to open that door and let me get dressed first. I also noticed that the knock coincided with the 15 minutes that I was in there. Hmm. I hurriedly put my clothes back on and made it to the door with her walking behind me. I looked out the peephole and opened the door when I saw that no one was out there. When I got into the hallway I didn't see anyone out there, but I wouldn't be too surprised if this chic had a pimp. She seems like the type that would.
I wouldn't go back to this one. Pure waste of time. You could tell from this chic's attitude that she think she's the shit. I don't see why. This broad couldn't even stop traffic in Uganda. I don't really know what she's thinking. Also, there was some slight funk going on below the belt. It was definitely coming from her snatch. In one of her ads she claimed to have A+ hygiene. Pfft. That couldn't be furthest from the truth. She probably meant A+ based on backpage standards, which is really a D- by real life standards. All in all this shit was garbage. I ended up having to pay $80 for a new tire in the morning. Add that to the $45 I gave her, plus the 2 perfectly good condoms I wasted and this trip was salt. I'll give her a "6" in looks and a "3" in performance. So long dweebs!
-
09-02-16 22:38 #11929Senior Member

Posts: 1334Bigmoney
How come you think she peed on you while you were banging her? You don't think she was cumming? Maybe she was but she didn't want to admit it. Sometimes these girls want to hold onto their privacy and not let you know you got 'em off. Good job.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 22:12 #11928Senior Member

Posts: 83http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ready/38025316
Any one tried this one yet?
I found out Star Asian Spa in those spanish free magazine are the same asian ads on BP.
-
09-02-16 21:40 #11927Senior Member

Posts: 411She told you no BB? She openly advertises cover is optional. She may be starting to tighten up on the rules. Most do. Both times for 80 I got BBFS cip.
Originally Posted by Sneeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 20:23 #11926Senior Member

Posts: 2087So,
How did the young girl look? Height and weight? Nice ass? Tits? It looked like she had an attitude?
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 19:35 #11925Senior Member

Posts: 290Well damn, OK then, I guess she played me then cool. LOL.
Originally Posted by DeltaFlier
[View Original Post]
Thiks for Intel! !
-
09-02-16 19:12 #11924Senior Member

Posts: 54Diamond
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...02-22/41672109
I was scrolling through ads and found something that had me curious. I called to inquire about an outcall she told me she could be to me within the hour. To my surprise she called back 40 minutes later to say she was getting off the exit for my hotel. A few minutes later a heard the knock at my door. She was very friendly greeted me with a hug turns out I had seen her before under a different name and she remember me. We got reacquainted and chatted for a little bit before we got down to business. She stripped for me very playfully then she helped me remove my clothing and proceed to push me back on the bed and began a slow blowjob. Her seductive eyes looking up at me as see went to work with her soft wet mouth I knew I had better change things up as I wanted to be inside her. We changed positions as I could explore her body before donning the party hat. I started at her neck with the light kisses and nibbles working my way done to her perky breasts. Her nipples were very responsive I took great delight and seeing both of her nipples hard alternating between the two working my way further down her nether region It was indeed time to dine at the why I tweeked her nipples as I stimulated her clit I was intuned with her body getting the desired reaction. Legs quivering her shouting commands to stay right there as she was close to climax. After my tasty meal it was finally time to done the funny hat. I entered her from the back enjoying the view and the snug feel. Switching between long and shallow strokes pushing her all the way on the bed and drilling her in lazy doggy. She grinded her body to match my rhythym coxing a powerful explosion inside the bag. We layed there and had exchange naughty glances she say the sweat beaming from my head and went to get a towel to clean me up. She gave me kiss on the forehead after we both we cleaned up and made me promise not to go so long in between my visits. I paid for the hour but she never once glanced at a clock as I was her sole focus during our time together she stayed for the whole hour maybe running over a few minutes.
-
09-02-16 14:42 #11923Senior Member

Posts: 162Ms Abby, please leave my name out of your post, thank you.
Originally Posted by MongerJim
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 13:41 #11922Senior Member

Posts: 1520Eastside Skyy
Okay, I know that this chick has been reviewed on this forum several times and one of the main things that pops up is how cool and talkative she is. Yeah right! When I met up with her she was all about business, let alone funny business. So I was on Wesly Chapel rd yesterday at the Quik Trip and I noticed someone who strongly resemble Skyy matter of fact, she was wearing the same hat and weave in her head as in the photo and she was with the same girl in the picture with her. I was kinda interested in the younger buttercup but Skyy made her move on me by running game, through via introduction and offered me $40 to lay the smack down. Now let me give you a little background on the two of us. Approximately two years ago, I tired to see her but she was asking me a serious of questions about my race, age and country of origin. You know I told her I was Latino and by US standards I don't have a set define race because I come from a long, long generation of mulattos simply put and I was from Puerto Rico but I identify as Dominican. You know she was one of these chicks who hate hearing all of this. She told me oh well just call me when you're ready to spend some money. I took and snap through via text message on her. And she sent me a nice reply, I don't see white boy's nor amigos but you can insert some racial slurs there. And also she had me on block even to this day I'm still on her block call. So they leave from Quik Trip and I leave also she gave me her room # and cell# for the call when ready process. I leave and go on Panola rd for some unofficial business but decided to give Skyy a ring when I decided to make it back to WC. I pull up at the Shell gas station and use some young cat phone to call her. She picks up and I remind her who I was. I pull up outside her room knocks on the door. And she lets me this time she doesn't have on the hat. And what I do noticed is that this board is ugly azz phuck in the face and she appears to have a bad cocaine habit also. I tired talking to her she wasn't in the mood for conversation at all. But she did compliment me on my good looks. Ok, her azz is doesn't look as big as it do in the pictures but that sucker is phat but not all that phat. Ok I pull out the condom and this geek up board pulls out some type of spray bottle, that a barber will use and she demands that I strip naked so she can clean the front part of my body. I was like ok, then she asks me for her 2 Jackson's. I gave it too her and she took her time spraying me and wiping me down. After 7 mins of getting sanitize she informed me that only person that can phuck in her bed is her dude. I was like okay. So she place herself in an awkward position on a chair and bends over and I enter her from the back. She begins to moan louder and louder and after another minute of moaning she pee on me not only once but twice. And for some reason I wasn't mad at her for doing that but I was mad that after we got finished. She did not spray me down from her urine and matter of fact when I tired to reach for her spray bottle she put it up in her night stand ok. I asked her what was that fluid that ran down my thigh she didn't say anything but was just texting on her cellphone. And then she told me that she normally charge $60 I was like ok and fellows I forgot to tell you she falsely accused me of trying to BB her also. And she refused to let me use my own condom.
I don't know which one of you mongers gave this lady the package before but dude this have to stop. Because after this one visit I will not be repeating simply put. I felt like she was suffering from some form of withdrawal and had her guard up to the max as if she caught hell from mongers doing this type of work in the past.
-
09-02-16 09:23 #11921Senior Member

Posts: 58Roxy
I saw her this morning and is what as described! She is nice and very accomadating. Schedule for a quick visit and ended up staying longer. She aims to please would recommend. She has a roommate ivy who is just as sexy anyone have any experience with her? May ask next trip. She is a drive from me but worth it.
Originally Posted by BhmForFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 05:35 #11920Senior Member

Posts: 527Finally some fresh young talent in Airport area!
I would first like to start off by saying as of late talent in the Airport area has significantly decreased in my opinion since I started two years ago. Most of these girls in the Airport Area / Union City are overbookers and flakes and truly ruin the experience. At this point I honestly don't bother to look at anything in the Airport area. With that being said I was actually looking for action in Buckhead finding a reasonably priced provider and I came across Melissa. http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-mix/41621400.
Melissa had this voice over the phone where she just sounded good without trying. Her QV was 120 but we were able to negotiate down to 80. I asked her where in Buckhead was she and she told me that she was in the Airport area. At this point I just wanted to hang up, but she seemed different from the normal talent in the area over the phone so I gave it a shot. Melissa gave me her location and I met her in 15 mins later.
Once I got there I gave her another call asking which room number and she gave it to me. I had parked on the side her room was coincidentally and I decided to wait 2 mins and another girl walked out the room but no pimp in sight. I made it to her room and she opened the door with a big smile and gave me a hug. We talked for a while and she's from Florida and told me how she's just in a rough point in her life. After a few more moments of talking we get to business.
Melissa starts off with a CBJ and she plays with the berries as she gets really into it. Something about her really makes you feel like she she's all yours. The reason I say that is because she's so fucking tight and gets extremely wet. I normally never go missionary in a QV just strictly doggie but my god it was worth it. It seemed as if she really enjoys what she does or is good at faking it. She is on the thick side but not fat so if you aren't into thick girls I wouldn't recommend her. She is well worth the visit and I may have to repeat.
-
09-02-16 00:38 #11919Senior Member

Posts: 411Bird
She is a cum bucket. BBFS is on the table. Saw her twice.
Originally Posted by Sneeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 00:36 #11918Senior Member

Posts: 411I saw her maybe 3 weeks ago. BB sucky sucky is on the table. Idk about BBFS.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 00:34 #11917Senior Member

Posts: 411Old
Current ad photos are about a year old. That's what she looked like the last time I saw her 6 months ago. Add 20 or so lbs.
Originally Posted by WheresMyMule
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 00:28 #11916Senior Member

Posts: 1868Probable scam (or worse)
I don't look at BP too often any more, but Ani caught my eye: http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-real/40346997.
I texted her for rates, and she sent me a link for rates, pics, etc. A little different! Naturally, I treated the link like a radioactive sample, and it takes me to datescreener.info, where it prompts you to enter some pretty direct info (like what acts you want to do, including BBFS). Suspicious, I Google the site, check Whois, etc, and dinged this discussion on Reddit: https://m.reddit.com/r/Hookers/comme...nfo_is_a_scam/.
Now those in the know should be aware that demandtracker. Org is a site which posts fake ads to scrape monger numbers, which are then made searchable (another reason to use burners!
So it appears that Ani is a fake ad planted to collect monger numbers and bundle them with specific interests. We all need a hobby, I guess!
Avoid, obviously (I still want that girl, though!
O.
















