Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 17675
-
09-02-16 00:21 #11915Senior Member

Posts: 89Whats in menu.
Originally Posted by MongerJim
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 00:15 #11914Senior Member

Posts: 89Dam she sure don't look like she got tight pus kool thanks ima be easy for now.
Originally Posted by IronSheik17
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 00:04 #11913Senior Member

Posts: 290Trina / preggo!
Here's another one I had the pleasure of meeting, I had a fetish for preggo after seeing one, ride pass me in traffic, with her pants and panties pull ed down to.
Her ankles LOL. My truck sits up kinda high so from time to time I'll get a good one that pulls right on side of me LOL.
OK, caledl up provider, she quoted me 60 for qk, meet up with her at no tel on Thornton rd.
Once of course, it is her she's 7 mths, slim chick OK face, I put donation on table, we get down to business, she starts off with a bbj, pretty decent.
Afterwards she lays on her back for mish, box is nice and wet as you'd expect. No foul smells or odors, Sweetie, does try to make you feel good.
Afterwards, of mish, and a little doggy the noodle was able to do his thing.
I cleaned up, had a so small talk then bounced.
So, all and. All,
I will repeat, if I'm in the fetish mood for her again, menu, face painting, Greek, daty, if that's your thing.
Face 7 attitude 9, girl is easy to talk too. , area of business OK, it was busy this night though, and body, it is what it is.
Guys, treat her right, no rough housing she is preggo, if this is you c up o f tea, she tries to make it a nice experience.
Hope my contribution helped play safe.
Sneeker!
-
09-01-16 23:20 #11912Senior Member

Posts: 290Alisia
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...19808/34840428
Has anyone meet with this provider fake or not?
I tried looking up past post and forms, but nothing.
This sneeker!
-
09-01-16 23:13 #11911Senior Member

Posts: 290Diamond / 18 yr
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...calls/41567414
Had the pleasure of meeting diamond.
I called her up, it was a two part call system, she quoted me 50 for a quick.
I get no tel of delk Rd once inside I notice she is the girl in pic, I lay donation on table, then we disroped she started with a OK oral job, no suction or nothing after awhile of that the noodles is still limp, umm Houston we have a problem. LOL I tried showing how I wanted, it,but still no contact.
For me she was just too silly and young, her face didn't help at all, bad, but true her body is decent an all, she was shower fresh that was a plus.
So, I tell her to lay on her back, in which she does, I told her I wanted to have some fun with those boobs of hers, after deep concentration the noodle was able to get enough lift to pop off.
After finishing wiped down with some wipes, gave her a hug then bounced.
So, all in all.
I won't repeat, nothing bad or anything, she's just not my type.
Menu, she does allow or least with me, face and body painting, no bare, Greek didn't really ask, 5 for looks, 7 body, place of business, 8 easy and easy out.
No foul smells or odors, shower fresh, umm think that's everything, just good for a pump and dump.
Hope my contribution helps play safe!
Sneaker!
-
09-01-16 23:02 #11910Senior Member

Posts: 89Which other site?
Originally Posted by Ronny770
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-16 22:51 #11909Regular Member

Posts: 2Kash / Candy
Dreamt that I been seeing her for a while. Used to be a go to for a value nut. Mostly cool. She has a boyfriend / pimp but he's not always around and never had an issue. Even if she knows you, she's hella paranoid about cops. She's definitely older than her ads. She's been "29" for at least 5 years now.
Originally Posted by NY516
[View Original Post]
Bbj is OK. Pussy is very tight. Extras are available. Gets pretty wet. Good at twerking on the dick. Kitten feels better in mish. Always fresh. Somestimes rushed. Willing to negotiate. YMMV.
-
09-01-16 21:02 #11908Senior Member

Posts: 1520Like I said I haven't saw her in 3 yrs and also I never did anything BB with her. At the time I was seeing her, it would be that shell be extremely selective and cautious of those she'll allow to perform such services. Especially reconsidering the fact she always had a dude. However, that dude wasn't the aggressive type very chilled and laid back. I met him on several occasions from time to time over my duration of seeing her.
Originally Posted by WheresMyMule
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-16 20:54 #11907Senior Member

Posts: 58Abby
I see Abby once a week. She's fantastic! Imo once of the very good providers. Ravensfan seems to have some kinda grudge. I saw her on Tuesday. Dream was wonderful as usuall. I've been accused of being too "pro abby", but great providers are rare especially on BP. The other teview site she has nothing but positive reviews. I'm not the only one to say her pics are not only recent but she looks better in person. If the biggest thing to worry about is popping the cork too early, then I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by NY516
[View Original Post]
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inded/41670341
-
09-01-16 20:27 #11906Senior Member

Posts: 2087Union city is garbage!!
The best thing you can get out of there is a transient whose only in town for a weekend or so. All the locals down there are hoodrats, pimped out skanks and flakes. Their all friends of friends of friends who tell each other about backpage and the art of hustling fast money.
Originally Posted by Buckwild25
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-16 19:42 #11905Senior Member

Posts: 182Just wondering
Just wondering. Is it me or do any other guys have the same problem? Every provider I go see in union city is full of ish. For couple of times I went to union city and been left hanging or the chick isn't the chick. Recently I went down there and this chick (http://max80.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/17797847/#) she gives me the hotel address. Once I get there she waits 15 min then gives me the room #. I find the and then two dudes walk out and she is like come on you next WTF. And it wasnt even the her in the pics.
I call up this one and she is working with and at same place as the last one http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-6935/36901405.
And the next two just didn't pick up when I got there http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/40-qv-️-sexy-sexual-smooth-liyah /41648373.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-60qv/34036065 for this one I think I will try one more time. Unless any one has any reviews on her.
-
09-01-16 19:39 #11904Senior Member

Posts: 165Yummy / Yumbi
Can anyone confirm BBBJ with her? She's got a hot little body, nice size tits and a great ass too. Anyone seen her somewhat recently. 3 years can be an eternity in this hobby. Thanks for the help everyone.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-16 19:21 #11903Senior Member

Posts: 162My exp with her was not that good. $120 for 30 minutes, CBJ and one cup only, said BBBJ and two cups are only for repeat client. Pics are dated, I would say at least 5-6 yrs ago. I won't recommend but you might have better luck.
Originally Posted by NY516
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-16 17:42 #11902Senior Member

Posts: 374Used to fuck this one before she started sellin ass. Used to live over in the Stone Mountain area. Was always pretty willing to do whatever, like fuck raw when she was pregnant. Had a pretty shitty family and dudes constantly drug her through the mud so I'm really not even surprised to see her on here.
Originally Posted by NY516
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-16 17:25 #11901Senior Member

Posts: 165Black cherry
Are these photos representative of what she looks like currently Delta Flier? Or are you saying that these are the old ones and she's put on several lbs since these photos. Heard such great things about her. Shame if it is indeed true. Thanks for the help.
Originally Posted by RunDemHoes
[View Original Post]
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...night/35673852
















