Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11915
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerJim  [View Original Post]
    I see Abby once a week. She's fantastic! Imo once of the very good providers. Ravensfan seems to have some kinda grudge. I saw her on Tuesday. Dream was wonderful as usuall. I've been accused of being too "pro abby", but great providers are rare especially on BP. The other teview site she has nothing but positive reviews. I'm not the only one to say her pics are not only recent but she looks better in person. If the biggest thing to worry about is popping the cork too early, then I'd recommend.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inded/41670341
    Whats in menu.

  2. #11914
    Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik17  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt that I been seeing her for a while. Used to be a go to for a value nut. Mostly cool. She has a boyfriend / pimp but he's not always around and never had an issue. Even if she knows you, she's hella paranoid about cops. She's definitely older than her ads. She's been "29" for at least 5 years now.

    Bbj is OK. Pussy is very tight. Extras are available. Gets pretty wet. Good at twerking on the dick. Kitten feels better in mish. Always fresh. Somestimes rushed. Willing to negotiate. YMMV.
    Dam she sure don't look like she got tight pus kool thanks ima be easy for now.

  3. #11913

    Trina / preggo!

    Here's another one I had the pleasure of meeting, I had a fetish for preggo after seeing one, ride pass me in traffic, with her pants and panties pull ed down to.

    Her ankles LOL. My truck sits up kinda high so from time to time I'll get a good one that pulls right on side of me LOL.

    OK, caledl up provider, she quoted me 60 for qk, meet up with her at no tel on Thornton rd.

    Once of course, it is her she's 7 mths, slim chick OK face, I put donation on table, we get down to business, she starts off with a bbj, pretty decent.

    Afterwards she lays on her back for mish, box is nice and wet as you'd expect. No foul smells or odors, Sweetie, does try to make you feel good.

    Afterwards, of mish, and a little doggy the noodle was able to do his thing.

    I cleaned up, had a so small talk then bounced.

    So, all and. All,

    I will repeat, if I'm in the fetish mood for her again, menu, face painting, Greek, daty, if that's your thing.

    Face 7 attitude 9, girl is easy to talk too. , area of business OK, it was busy this night though, and body, it is what it is.

    Guys, treat her right, no rough housing she is preggo, if this is you c up o f tea, she tries to make it a nice experience.

    Hope my contribution helped play safe.

    Sneeker!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 628e58f7219b9660335e3fa993005b6d.jpg‎   83b130935319b972ee708d3bfe1ae628.jpg‎   3cde8b2a2799839f6973f9b94998303d.jpg‎  

  4. #11912

    Alisia

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...19808/34840428

    Has anyone meet with this provider fake or not?

    I tried looking up past post and forms, but nothing.

    This sneeker!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c076d4b3df9665e0e43fb0c6d70300c8.jpg‎   4f699fcb4147b2796e7fe70de9409bcc.jpg‎   5642dae6a220b46a3214884472073106.jpg‎  

  5. #11911

    Diamond / 18 yr

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...calls/41567414

    Had the pleasure of meeting diamond.

    I called her up, it was a two part call system, she quoted me 50 for a quick.

    I get no tel of delk Rd once inside I notice she is the girl in pic, I lay donation on table, then we disroped she started with a OK oral job, no suction or nothing after awhile of that the noodles is still limp, umm Houston we have a problem. LOL I tried showing how I wanted, it,but still no contact.

    For me she was just too silly and young, her face didn't help at all, bad, but true her body is decent an all, she was shower fresh that was a plus.

    So, I tell her to lay on her back, in which she does, I told her I wanted to have some fun with those boobs of hers, after deep concentration the noodle was able to get enough lift to pop off.

    After finishing wiped down with some wipes, gave her a hug then bounced.

    So, all in all.

    I won't repeat, nothing bad or anything, she's just not my type.

    Menu, she does allow or least with me, face and body painting, no bare, Greek didn't really ask, 5 for looks, 7 body, place of business, 8 easy and easy out.

    No foul smells or odors, shower fresh, umm think that's everything, just good for a pump and dump.

    Hope my contribution helps play safe!

    Sneaker!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d5e59fff75a94a6634cbdd117b7ea67a.jpg‎   82787256dcad09ec243731b09fa4c1b2.jpg‎  

  6. #11910
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    I follow Vikki on IG, I remember when she first came to ATL years ago and she was petite, no ass or chest! She got some work done and now she's what you see. She is def one of the baddest broads in the game but from what I read she's not worth what she charges. You are basically paying to say you've been with a woman that hot. She has a pimp who she's has a child with. You can read hella reviews on the other site.
    Which other site?

  7. #11909

    Kash / Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    I have past this chicks ad for at lease 2 years now I've never really been interested she looks pretty washed up from her pics looks like somebody's hoe or something I wouldn't bet on it that she probably has a pimp so ya I've always past I heard she's only 26 I figured mid-thirties Dam anyway I've reached a point where I've seen her so damn much that I've been thinking you know what let me just go see what's good she's usually over in Morrow or off of Tara Boulevard somewhere anyway any words on this one fellas have I been wrong on my opinion or should I go check her out http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-town/41235827.
    Dreamt that I been seeing her for a while. Used to be a go to for a value nut. Mostly cool. She has a boyfriend / pimp but he's not always around and never had an issue. Even if she knows you, she's hella paranoid about cops. She's definitely older than her ads. She's been "29" for at least 5 years now.

    Bbj is OK. Pussy is very tight. Extras are available. Gets pretty wet. Good at twerking on the dick. Kitten feels better in mish. Always fresh. Somestimes rushed. Willing to negotiate. YMMV.

  8. #11908
    Like I said I haven't saw her in 3 yrs and also I never did anything BB with her. At the time I was seeing her, it would be that shell be extremely selective and cautious of those she'll allow to perform such services. Especially reconsidering the fact she always had a dude. However, that dude wasn't the aggressive type very chilled and laid back. I met him on several occasions from time to time over my duration of seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm BBBJ with her? She's got a hot little body, nice size tits and a great ass too. Anyone seen her somewhat recently. 3 years can be an eternity in this hobby. Thanks for the help everyone.

  9. #11907

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    I see Abby once a week. She's fantastic! Imo once of the very good providers. Ravensfan seems to have some kinda grudge. I saw her on Tuesday. Dream was wonderful as usuall. I've been accused of being too "pro abby", but great providers are rare especially on BP. The other teview site she has nothing but positive reviews. I'm not the only one to say her pics are not only recent but she looks better in person. If the biggest thing to worry about is popping the cork too early, then I'd recommend.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inded/41670341

  10. #11906

    Union city is garbage!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild25  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering. Is it me or do any other guys have the same problem? Every provider I go see in union city is full of ish. For couple of times I went to union city and been left hanging or the chick isn't the chick. Recently I went down there and this chick (http://max80.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/17797847/#) she gives me the hotel address. Once I get there she waits 15 min then gives me the room #. I find the and then two dudes walk out and she is like come on you next WTF. And it wasnt even the her in the pics.

    I call up this one and she is working with and at same place as the last one http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-6935/36901405.

    And the next two just didn't pick up when I got there http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/40-qv-️-sexy-sexual-smooth-liyah /41648373.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-60qv/34036065 for this one I think I will try one more time. Unless any one has any reviews on her.
    The best thing you can get out of there is a transient whose only in town for a weekend or so. All the locals down there are hoodrats, pimped out skanks and flakes. Their all friends of friends of friends who tell each other about backpage and the art of hustling fast money.

  11. #11905

    Just wondering

    Just wondering. Is it me or do any other guys have the same problem? Every provider I go see in union city is full of ish. For couple of times I went to union city and been left hanging or the chick isn't the chick. Recently I went down there and this chick (http://max80.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/17797847/#) she gives me the hotel address. Once I get there she waits 15 min then gives me the room #. I find the and then two dudes walk out and she is like come on you next WTF. And it wasnt even the her in the pics.

    I call up this one and she is working with and at same place as the last one http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-6935/36901405.

    And the next two just didn't pick up when I got there http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/40-qv-️-sexy-sexual-smooth-liyah /41648373.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-60qv/34036065 for this one I think I will try one more time. Unless any one has any reviews on her.

  12. #11904

    Yummy / Yumbi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    Well thanks to the Courtesy of Bunnery Sgt for providing her link I've been looking for this chick ad for a minute. I remember this chick use to advertise off Craig's list like crazy, and she used to do some wild stuff under the name Yummy. However, I knew her on Old National as T-Mamma, up until 3 years ago I've been a consistent client of this chick for 7 yrs. This chick had to be one of the most coolest females I ever dealt with on the SW scene I can say this because how many chicks you know after a session with them will spend there hard earned money on you in order to put something in your stomach or to get you drunk. The last time I've saw her was back in 2013, and this review will based on that. In person this chick had a straight looking face but with her make up it brings out her inner beauty. Personality wise, this female was very talkative, cool, sweet and giving. I used to pay for quarter hr sessions and get 30 mins worth and more. Yummy used to always have a thick build too her with a nicely shaped phatness to it. I never tired her on the BB stuff, and I really can't say if she'll be down for it so don't ask me. My experience with her was this, she was willing to handle her business without the whining, moaning and complaining like how other providers do now and days. I find it hard to believe she's 25 yrs of age I think she's more like 31 now. I'm interested in having a reunion with her again someday and I hope it'll be a pleasant experience like always. Any questions about her please feel free to post up. And by the way she charged $60, I had no issues paying it mainly because I saw that she was putting it too good use and the level of service she provides.
    Can anyone confirm BBBJ with her? She's got a hot little body, nice size tits and a great ass too. Anyone seen her somewhat recently. 3 years can be an eternity in this hobby. Thanks for the help everyone.

  13. #11903
    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    My exp with her was not that good. $120 for 30 minutes, CBJ and one cup only, said BBBJ and two cups are only for repeat client. Pics are dated, I would say at least 5-6 yrs ago. I won't recommend but you might have better luck.

  14. #11902
    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a while ago she lives in a dump! Saw her in griffin prolly one of the dirtyest homes I've been in and she had a pretty bad attitude at the time but I spoke to her on the phone she seemed really nice a few times I think she has bipolar disorder anyway spent 40 for a qv that night covver bbj which was wack I think she knows how to do better but just wasnt in the mood it was like 5 30 am ah what eva its 40 bucks right slide it in can't lie thing was pretty tight not to moist tho she kinda killed tho mood with her attitude but she has a nice body and a pretty phat little but and she didn't stink so that was koool repeat? Nah she no were near freaky enough for me http://678-357-6769.escortphonelist....o-7105642.html.
    Used to fuck this one before she started sellin ass. Used to live over in the Stone Mountain area. Was always pretty willing to do whatever, like fuck raw when she was pregnant. Had a pretty shitty family and dudes constantly drug her through the mud so I'm really not even surprised to see her on here.

  15. #11901

    Black cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by RunDemHoes  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't believe this was the same BC. Same cute face but body was officially fat and service was not the true freak she used to be. Don't know if it was me just couldn't get into to enjoy myself. Soo sad how the mighty have fallen. The syncere from the south side is out of town so much she isn't even a viable option.
    Are these photos representative of what she looks like currently Delta Flier? Or are you saying that these are the old ones and she's put on several lbs since these photos. Heard such great things about her. Shame if it is indeed true. Thanks for the help.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...night/35673852

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape