Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14619

    4-Hand with Candy

    I think I'm going to call here in a bit to see if they offer four hands massage with her friend. I didn't think she was going to last, it's a pity, she's pretty cute and could make a lot of kala if worked it right. Never done a 4-hand massage before, anyone have any tips they would like to share like expected tips per girl, do they both work Jr or only one? Would like to turn it into a threesome free for all. Have some back up that needs to be released in a serious way and with the help of vitamin V, I'm sure it would be a grand old time for all.

  2. #14618

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    Decided today for a change of pace and gave this wahine Selina a try. Everybody get their own opinion but this one is a no repeat for me, as I just don't think it was worth it. It looks like her in the ads but in person her face is maybe a 5, and her boob job is not that good, and for me a distratction. Body is ok and she is on the slim side. She is friendly, and she does take direction well, but the bare pussy rub was not as exciting as I thought it would be and she was a little too much mechanical with the motions. A different experience if you are looking for that, but I after I wish I had gone elsewhere. Just my opinion and as always YMMV.
    I agree completely with your review. I know everybody has their thing but I went soft looking at her face. I think you did rate her face a little high at 5, I would go to a 4.

    HB.

  3. #14617
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    No report on Candy but I was introduced to her. She seems nice enough, a bit on the shy side, but that could be because she just got here from the mainland. She's a bit on the thicker side, but the photos are accurate, she is really cute in the face (my opinion). This is someone on my to try list, and will likely sample soon and will report back.
    Better sample soon. She's leaving in a week. She said she doesn't like it here, so she just wants to go back to the mainland. You won't be disappointed. Very easy to speak with, light / medium pressure.

  4. #14616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 622
    Check the address. Where is that? (I know it's CC) LOL.

  5. #14615

    Candy

    No report on Candy but I was introduced to her. She seems nice enough, a bit on the shy side, but that could be because she just got here from the mainland. She's a bit on the thicker side, but the photos are accurate, she is really cute in the face (my opinion). This is someone on my to try list, and will likely sample soon and will report back.

  6. #14614

    Pussy Rub

    Decided today for a change of pace and gave this wahine Selina a try. Everybody get their own opinion but this one is a no repeat for me, as I just don't think it was worth it. It looks like her in the ads but in person her face is maybe a 5, and her boob job is not that good, and for me a distratction. Body is ok and she is on the slim side. She is friendly, and she does take direction well, but the bare pussy rub was not as exciting as I thought it would be and she was a little too much mechanical with the motions. A different experience if you are looking for that, but I after I wish I had gone elsewhere. Just my opinion and as always YMMV.

  7. #14613
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    So she lets you cum all over her pussy or when you are ready does she turn away and HJ you?
    Blast all over. She's usually shaved, so easy to clean off. LOL YMMV.

    Flesh.

  8. #14612

  9. #14611

    Pussy rub

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Yup, for me the first time I had some, I blew pretty fast as it's pretty close to BBFS. IMHO Last couple times she let control the action so I could enjoy the rubbing and watching her lips slide up and down jr. CG, RCG, standing mish at the edge of the table. LOL That's why I'm a fan & repeater.

    Flesh.
    So she lets you cum all over her pussy or when you are ready does she turn away and HJ you?

  10. #14610
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulAmazing  [View Original Post]
    So I guess by now she knows where I'm heading to when I pull up and she she's me LOL, but the other day she said to me, "Wow lot of you guys like to go to these massage places" I was caught off guard cause she never strikes a conversation, and I was like "oh yea?" And she was like "They must be really good". Hahaha oh yes they are.
    LMAO! They always tell me "see you next week".

    Flesh.

  11. #14609
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    With this pussy rub how fast do you guys cum? I'm guessing it's that good 5-10 minutes.
    Yup, for me the first time I had some, I blew pretty fast as it's pretty close to BBFS. IMHO Last couple times she let control the action so I could enjoy the rubbing and watching her lips slide up and down jr. CG, RCG, standing mish at the edge of the table. LOL That's why I'm a fan & repeater.

    Flesh.

  12. #14608

    Pussyrub

    With this pussy rub how fast do you guys cum? I'm guessing it's that good 5-10 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoomBoy  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Selina.

  13. #14607

    CC older women in parking garage booth

    So I guess by now she knows where I'm heading to when I pull up and she she's me LOL, but the other day she said to me, "Wow lot of you guys like to go to these massage places" I was caught off guard cause she never strikes a conversation, and I was like "oh yea?" And she was like "They must be really good". Hahaha oh yes they are.

  14. #14606

    Mae / Soi

    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyKong  [View Original Post]
    Just saw there latest ad.

    That's may / Mae / soi in the middle.

    She's the handjob QUEEN and is 48 years old this December.

    She's going thru a divorce.

    Caught to many times from husband so he moved to Thailand.

    Now she has to work but gets tired really fast because she has lupus.

    Her main job is to get you off.

    I think she still charges $120 and NO touching.

    She's good friends with the owner as their both HE grandmas.
    Yup she is one of the originals that worked at Thai Hawaiian (Kay's Place) along with Nikki, stacey etc. Haven't seen her in awhile but she is very good MT and gives a very good HJ, not sure about now but I was able to let my "Tohei" swim her tight cave and get awesome BJ's before.

  15. #14605

    Thai Pattaya CC

    Just saw there latest ad.

    That's may / Mae / soi in the middle.

    She's the handjob QUEEN and is 48 years old this December.

    She's going thru a divorce.

    Caught to many times from husband so he moved to Thailand.

    Now she has to work but gets tired really fast because she has lupus.

    Her main job is to get you off.

    I think she still charges $120 and NO touching.

    She's good friends with the owner as their both HE grandmas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape