Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14604

    HPD Officer

    "CC 1508 and 1308 are owned by the same person. She's known as Lilly and her SO was the HPD officer that was busted for selling illegal drugs on Waiola Street in downtown Honolulu. He pleaded not guilty to the crime LOL. You bad ass that's why you got caught."

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott4  [View Original Post]
    Waiola street is in McCully / Moiliili area.
    Honolulu police officer indicted by grand jury on drug charges.

    http://khon2.com/2015/08/13/honolulu...-drug-charges/

  2. #14603

    Thai Pattaya

    Made an appointment for Jenny per previous post. Arrived and was told switch to Mayy. Ok. May was 40 ish pretty thai with tight dress on revealing nice bees. Requested hard deep tissue. She started by walking on my back, very strong heal pressure was nice. Then followed with forarm rub and then elbows then thumbs. Each time getting more exact. She was very pretty, had a nice conversation, was very professional, great conversationalist. Let say I left very relaxed and muscles were now all butter.

  3. #14602
    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Same experience with Gina. She has a bad attitude and should be boycotted.
    Good thing I cxld my appt at the last minute. Saw Champange twice. 1st time was really hard, which is what I asked for, and loved it. Got me hard in more ways than 1! She's not the prettiest, but she was very friendly and playful.

    2nd time was almost like she was just doing a job. Medium pressure, even though I asked to be hurt. On the flip, it wasn't as fun as the 1st time. No roaming and of course it took longer than the 1st time.

    Neither time did she short me on time. 2nd time went even longer than an hour.

  4. #14601

    Best Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by HunMike  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried best massage in Aiea.
    I think it's Tanya in the Aiea Shopping Plaza. Shares place with aestician. Only had legit me self idk if ant extras.

  5. #14600
    Quote Originally Posted by HunMike  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried best massage in Aiea.
    If that's the one in aiea by cutter ford it sucks. Legit massage and a shitty one at that.

  6. #14599

    Not downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotButter  [View Original Post]
    CC 1508 and 1308 are owned by the same person. She's known as Lilly and her SO was the HPD officer that was busted for selling illegal drugs on Waiola Street in downtown Honolulu. He pleaded not guilty to the crime LOL. You bad ass that's why you got caught.
    Waiola street is in McCully / Moiliili area.

  7. #14598
    Has anyone tried this Japanese / Chinese mt on wili wili st? Any play?

  8. #14597
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to go yesterday late morning but didn't know her name. I went through several ads and many more reviews but no one gave her name. Does anyone know what this gems name is so I know who to ask for when I call next time?
    Her name is Selina.

  9. #14596

    This is your girl Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to go yesterday late morning but didn't know her name. I went through several ads and many more reviews but no one gave her name. Does anyone know what this gems name is so I know who to ask for when I call next time?
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/5463968

    You need to specify that you would like the special pussy rub not FS.

    Enjoy!

    M.

  10. #14595

    Cc 1508/1308

    CC 1508 and 1308 are owned by the same person. She's known as Lilly and her SO was the HPD officer that was busted for selling illegal drugs on Waiola Street in downtown Honolulu. He pleaded not guilty to the crime LOL. You bad ass that's why you got caught.

  11. #14594

    New place

    Has anyone tried best massage in Aiea.

  12. #14593
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    A couple of years back when they first opened, they had a groupon "deal" (it was still $55). I had a young FOB chick. She didn't really know how to massage so I knew they weren't legit. Ended up having a sensual ass massage and lots of caressing of my balls. Not sure why she focused mostly on these two areas, but it felt good. I haven't been back since so don't know if there are more to be had or whether this was a one off.
    Save you mula if you thinking extras now. But pretty decent legit massage.

    Flesh.

  13. #14592

    Pussy Rub

    I wanted to go yesterday late morning but didn't know her name. I went through several ads and many more reviews but no one gave her name. Does anyone know what this gems name is so I know who to ask for when I call next time?

  14. #14591
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Chinese total legit.

    Flesh.
    A couple of years back when they first opened, they had a groupon "deal" (it was still $55). I had a young FOB chick. She didn't really know how to massage so I knew they weren't legit. Ended up having a sensual ass massage and lots of caressing of my balls. Not sure why she focused mostly on these two areas, but it felt good. I haven't been back since so don't know if there are more to be had or whether this was a one off.

  15. #14590
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveHi50  [View Original Post]
    Any 411 on Smile Spa CC 3604?

    I received a message on wechat, the girls look cute.
    Chinese total legit.

    Flesh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape