Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 30759
-
08-30-16 17:48 #14604Senior Member

Posts: 91HPD Officer
"CC 1508 and 1308 are owned by the same person. She's known as Lilly and her SO was the HPD officer that was busted for selling illegal drugs on Waiola Street in downtown Honolulu. He pleaded not guilty to the crime LOL. You bad ass that's why you got caught."
Honolulu police officer indicted by grand jury on drug charges.
Originally Posted by Scott4
[View Original Post]
http://khon2.com/2015/08/13/honolulu...-drug-charges/
-
08-30-16 16:47 #14603Senior Member

Posts: 642Thai Pattaya
Made an appointment for Jenny per previous post. Arrived and was told switch to Mayy. Ok. May was 40 ish pretty thai with tight dress on revealing nice bees. Requested hard deep tissue. She started by walking on my back, very strong heal pressure was nice. Then followed with forarm rub and then elbows then thumbs. Each time getting more exact. She was very pretty, had a nice conversation, was very professional, great conversationalist. Let say I left very relaxed and muscles were now all butter.
-
08-30-16 15:39 #14602Senior Member

Posts: 223Good thing I cxld my appt at the last minute. Saw Champange twice. 1st time was really hard, which is what I asked for, and loved it. Got me hard in more ways than 1! She's not the prettiest, but she was very friendly and playful.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
2nd time was almost like she was just doing a job. Medium pressure, even though I asked to be hurt. On the flip, it wasn't as fun as the 1st time. No roaming and of course it took longer than the 1st time.
Neither time did she short me on time. 2nd time went even longer than an hour.
-
08-30-16 14:54 #14601Senior Member

Posts: 90Best Massage
I think it's Tanya in the Aiea Shopping Plaza. Shares place with aestician. Only had legit me self idk if ant extras.
Originally Posted by HunMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-16 17:09 #14600Senior Member

Posts: 100If that's the one in aiea by cutter ford it sucks. Legit massage and a shitty one at that.
Originally Posted by HunMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-16 04:07 #14599Banned Member

Posts: 105Not downtown
Waiola street is in McCully / Moiliili area.
Originally Posted by ItsNotButter
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-16 20:55 #14598Senior Member

Posts: 67Has anyone tried this Japanese / Chinese mt on wili wili st? Any play?
-
08-28-16 06:20 #14597Regular Member

Posts: 19Her name is Selina.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-16 03:53 #14596Senior Member

Posts: 493This is your girl Selena
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/5463968
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
You need to specify that you would like the special pussy rub not FS.
Enjoy!
M.
-
08-28-16 02:48 #14595Senior Member

Posts: 60Cc 1508/1308
CC 1508 and 1308 are owned by the same person. She's known as Lilly and her SO was the HPD officer that was busted for selling illegal drugs on Waiola Street in downtown Honolulu. He pleaded not guilty to the crime LOL. You bad ass that's why you got caught.
-
08-27-16 21:56 #14594Regular Member

Posts: 1New place
Has anyone tried best massage in Aiea.
-
08-27-16 15:13 #14593Senior Member

Posts: 384Save you mula if you thinking extras now. But pretty decent legit massage.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
08-27-16 14:16 #14592Senior Member

Posts: 340Pussy Rub
I wanted to go yesterday late morning but didn't know her name. I went through several ads and many more reviews but no one gave her name. Does anyone know what this gems name is so I know who to ask for when I call next time?
-
08-27-16 12:58 #14591Senior Member

Posts: 372A couple of years back when they first opened, they had a groupon "deal" (it was still $55). I had a young FOB chick. She didn't really know how to massage so I knew they weren't legit. Ended up having a sensual ass massage and lots of caressing of my balls. Not sure why she focused mostly on these two areas, but it felt good. I haven't been back since so don't know if there are more to be had or whether this was a one off.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-16 06:15 #14590Senior Member

Posts: 384Chinese total legit.
Originally Posted by DaveHi50
[View Original Post]
Flesh.












Reply With Quote





