Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,856 to 30,870 of 61438
-
08-28-16 13:20 #30583Senior Member

Posts: 1788Natalie is a little sweetheart, but she is FAR from even remotely dependable. I can't tell you how many times the same thing has happened to me.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-16 12:54 #30582Senior Member

Posts: 1045Natalie, omg
Made arrangements to meet up with NATALIE again yesterday morning, got there early and no NATALIE, after several calls, no answer, and text, I waited several minutes and left. She called and asked me where I was, I drove right there and she had left. I took off after waiting 20 minutes and left for Fells Point and breakfast then she called again and wanted to meet up again, I told her to wait as I just entered Fells Point, would turn around and go back. No Natalie, I circled the block several times and then drove home. I have been with her several times in the past and have enjoyed myself.
Rather than further boring you with my problems, I'll finish my report. There wasn't too many girls out then and the ones who were, you would pass on. SA was empty, and only a couple on Washington Blvd. BBB.
-
08-28-16 10:07 #30581Regular Member

Posts: 11What a waste of time!!
I've had one bad experience after another down wilkens ave / circle area! I date this girl Melissa once and had such a horrible exp but no one else was out and I had no choice so I gave her the benefit of the doubt and hope the 2nd time would be different. Boy was I wrong!
This girl to start off with is just not clean. Hair looks greasy and she is always half asleep. Absolutely NO EFFORT and has a horrendous smell!! I will NEVER grab her again I don't care what happens. Avoid that like the plague. Long dark hair and tat on the front of her neck!!
Such a waste of money and time!! I couldn't even finish. BlahhhhH!
I had to go down to CB eventually and pick another girl named Angie up and OMG was I glad I went to CB, I'm for sure going back for that cutie!!
Clean, blonde and super sweet. No more Wilkens for me that's for sure!! Avoid it if you can fellas I know I can!!
-
08-28-16 10:00 #30580Regular Member

Posts: 11I completely agree they for sure can be super shady. I had something very similar happen to me was she short with long hair a tattoo on the from top her neck?? She has the bug for real!
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-16 09:26 #30579Senior Member

Posts: 1322Saw her at circle two days ago. Chatted for a bit, then asked for a dime, unfortunately the Hshoe had just cleaned my clock. She got an attitude then stormed off.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-16 09:21 #30578Senior Member

Posts: 1322OK. Makes sense now. Will say she looked pretty good, better than her old pics give her credit!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-16 07:26 #30577Senior Member

Posts: 2419The Rundown
I'll make this as short as possible. Maybe more details later.
Saturday morning 0030.
Met up w / Sam (antha). Met her weeks ago before the CLS reports. Picture shy (concerned about family). Dated 2 x so far.
Lovely body & personality. Definitely moving to my upper tier.
0600.
Kandii. Put in work. Took her to her program & dropped off around circle.
0900.
Jamie. Skill diminishing. Had a horrible date with her last month. She apologized and thenvdid an even lousier job this time.
I'll say more later; for now she's dead to me. My fault. Let her become a "friend".
There's a scam the ladies have been using lately about doing poor job, demanding money, and refusing to leave car. Don't give in.
11:30 . Sara. Needed well money. Didn't have 3 hours for her to get on & cleaned up. Gave her some cash, and rolled.
Went to east side, saw some of my people.
2000. Set up to meet Shana. No Show.
Set up for Sam again. No Show.
Went prowling. Saw Sara. I waved. Saw Nikki, I waved to her too.
She text me, but She knows I like to fuck, but I won't touch her until she gets healthy again.
I hope she quits, and gets normal soon. Her life is in danger (more ways than one).
2230. Called an old friend. She drained my nuts & I went home.
Getting ready for work. Get back to this later.
Anybody knows the little blonde at Busy Bee's Friday night? She was hanging w / Layla. Said she hangs near Bruce street.
Nice & fresh off the rack (out of city jail). Layla gives brilliant head but can't take the pounding. Worth he shot though.
Noticing quantity of ladies lately, but the quality not so much.
NT out. For now.
-
08-28-16 04:58 #30576Senior Member

Posts: 1788I was there for the construction and the huge funeral around noon. If that's the same time that you're talking about the bleached blond at the circle was Kandii.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-16 22:08 #30575Senior Member

Posts: 978Shev wasv at the circle today with two church ladies talking to herlate afternoon. You may have rode right past her and not known it. She is very thin and no glasses, face very thin. I recognized the tats on her arms and then talked abit with her, what a waist from what she was a year ago.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
BP pictures of Heaven is what she was wearing yesterday at the corner when she was so screwed up. She didn't know what happened to her shoes or her bag. The side walk and street had to have been hotter than hell and she couldn't feel it on her feet, but she was sweating bad.
For those of you who pmd me asking who the girl was that set me up, I will let you know after I take care of business with her. It may be tomorrow it may be couple weeks, depends on how quick LE responds when I call them.
Saw the Italian girl at the circle WW wearing shorts, god what nice legs she has. Went around the block to grab her but one of you guys must have got to her first, she was gone. I'm very careful about picking someone up around circle, too many places LE can sit and watch.
Monicas butt is better than the picture, especially when she is on top and I'm watching in the mirror her ass going up and down LOL.
Saw Lacey on Fairhaven twice today but she was clearly on a mission.
Saw a cute little girl by the store on Fairhaven that has a ring in her nose I've seen before but don't remember where.
Ashley / Layla was on 5th last night for a minute before getting picked up, lot of old buzzards circling around LOL.
Be Safe Be Careful.
-
08-27-16 18:14 #30574Senior Member

Posts: 254Erin
I've been trying in vain to reconnect with Erin, previously of Brooklyn, more recently reported as strolling the circle on Ramsey at Mount. Another member was gracious enough to share a recent phone number. Unfortunately, the phone Erin had is now in the possession of someone who found it on a bus. If anyone has a working number or other contact information, please PM me. I've checked out the circle the last couple of days, but none of the girls there admit to knowing her, and I must be checking at the wrong time of day.
-
08-27-16 17:11 #30573Senior Member

Posts: 279I Love Me Some Kandii
You can do a lot of Gals but you never forget about that good old Kandii. (Enjoy).
http://www.ccptube.com/album/138/i-love-me-some-kandii.html
-
08-27-16 15:45 #30572Senior Member

Posts: 2344Thanks
Spoke with her briefly, and got the run down. I wished her well on her recovery and her plans on going back home to Maine. I passed on her current BP Rates and her friend Jalen.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-16 14:15 #30571Senior Member

Posts: 276Ok
Has anyone seen any of the thots in his crew I'm curious to see if its worth it.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-16 13:26 #30570Senior Member

Posts: 1322W / W busy
Wilks / Wash was extremely busy this morning. Everything from road constr, to funerals to car crashes on Wash Blvd. There were two really cute WSW's hanging at the circle. One a bleach blonde, the other a brunette both appear in their early twenties. Haven't seen either one of them before, but they look like bonafide street hooks. Don't get down that way on weekends much, so could just be tourist traps?
-
08-27-16 13:23 #30569Senior Member

Posts: 1322From top to bottom she has the largest pussy on the beat. Not a bad thing, just reminds me of the Chesapeake Bay. Hopefully it's cleaner and less salty as I've yet to dabble in it!!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






