Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30554
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I got together with Kandii over the weekend.
    Nice pics! These are the first that have made me want to meet up, what a great smile. Glad she did at least one without a duckface.

  2. #30553

    A last a real face picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I got together with Kandii over the weekend. Nothing more needs to be said about how much of a good time I had. As always, she doesn't want her number passed around so if any contributing member would like to meet her send me your name and number and I'll see that she gets it.
    Nice to see a picture of this sweet thing when she was not making a fish or duck face. Even smiling. Now I know what she looks like. Thanks.

  3. #30552
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Make sure you follow safe sex practices as always.
    Anybody have the reliable number?

  4. #30551
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Cruising the neighborhood this week there was a dirty blond on Payson waved at me like she knew me. Thinking that from a distance it could be Amber I pulled over. When she got closer I saw that not only was it not Amber but it was some really nasty looking girl I've never seen before. She kept trying to open the door and was begging me for money through the partially open window. I told her I was looking for someone but she wouldn't give up. Then I saw Angela approaching and thought "perfect timing!" I knew if she didn't leave Angela would knock her on her ass but she did leave.

    Angela is always fun and is open to pretty much anything except anal. Her ass is strictly off limits. She more than makes up for it, though. Very GFE with tons of kissing and licking all over and she seems to really enjoy paying a lot of attention to the boys and a lot of rimming thrown in to make it perfect. While she isn't one of the little twenty year old girls that are around there she more than makes up for it with her attitude and performance. She seems to enjoy everything she does and likes to have her red hair grabbed and held during sex or a blowjob. Treat her well and she will do the same for you. No phone number at the moment so you have to look for her on Payson between Wilkens and Ashton.
    She's certified to suck a mean dick. For real.

  5. #30550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Insensitive

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelKunt  [View Original Post]
    Dots or feathers?
    OMG! That is so racially insensitive and not PC!

  6. #30549

    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Who was the Indian chic; and is the Native American or a India, Indian?
    Dots or feathers?

  7. #30548

    Kandii

    Texted her before noon and she answered right back that she was at the Market in Baltimore. Swung by and picked her up, going to a nice clean room of a friend of hers on Furrow Street. Paid the rent and headed to the room. She got naked and laid back for some mish and titty sucking. I absolutely love her firm tits with the little bullet nipples. Pounded her hard for a bit, rewarded with some moans from her and then blasted her full. Dropped her back at the circle, no muss, no fuss, no drama!

  8. #30547

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    For all you Heaven fans she's out at the circle now looking good and ready to go she just asked me to post it to let everyone know that she's out.
    Make sure you follow safe sex practices as always.

  9. #30546

    Great!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    For all you Heaven fans she's out at the circle now looking good and ready to go she just asked me to post it to let everyone know that she's out.
    And you're right, she's looking good. Is the 4284 still good?

  10. #30545

    Heaven

    For all you Heaven fans she's out at the circle now looking good and ready to go she just asked me to post it to let everyone know that she's out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-08-26-11-45-42.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-08-26-11-45-49.jpg‎  

  11. #30544

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    After my experience with Bree the other day I went to wake up my favorite regular. She got up, put on her new yellow sundress and off we went. As always, this cute little spinner never disappoints me. She told me she had lost the charger for her phone so I gave her another one. She still will be very undependable with answering / returning texts or calls, but that's just her. For those few contributing members who don't already have her number it is available.
    I saw her standing at Wilkins round about last night at 7 pm, I was just going to try and give her a couple bucks for her number.

    But I didn't have balls was scared she would hope in and I wouldn't be able to say no (some times if the little guy will think for you you better not put your self in that situation).

    I did see about 4 total WSW or HSW in the area.

    I also saw 4 various marked cars on Wilkins or Paysom so I was leary causious.

    (I'm not up for a parking spot).

    Can some one pm me or post what they think it would cost to get her to a hotel?

    I'm in and out of the charm city.

    And yes she looks very skinny, black dress was barely hanging on her.

  12. #30543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Angela on Payson

    Cruising the neighborhood this week there was a dirty blond on Payson waved at me like she knew me. Thinking that from a distance it could be Amber I pulled over. When she got closer I saw that not only was it not Amber but it was some really nasty looking girl I've never seen before. She kept trying to open the door and was begging me for money through the partially open window. I told her I was looking for someone but she wouldn't give up. Then I saw Angela approaching and thought "perfect timing!" I knew if she didn't leave Angela would knock her on her ass but she did leave.

    Angela is always fun and is open to pretty much anything except anal. Her ass is strictly off limits. She more than makes up for it, though. Very GFE with tons of kissing and licking all over and she seems to really enjoy paying a lot of attention to the boys and a lot of rimming thrown in to make it perfect. While she isn't one of the little twenty year old girls that are around there she more than makes up for it with her attitude and performance. She seems to enjoy everything she does and likes to have her red hair grabbed and held during sex or a blowjob. Treat her well and she will do the same for you. No phone number at the moment so you have to look for her on Payson between Wilkens and Ashton.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angela10.jpg‎   Angela1.jpg‎   Angela2.jpg‎   Angela3.PNG‎   Angela4.jpg‎  

    Angela5.jpg‎   Angela6.jpg‎   Angela7.PNG‎   Angela8.jpg‎   Angela9.jpg‎  


  13. #30542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Indian Chic

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    Started out with Pr Natalie said she was getting her new phone today same nu. Ber gents if you have it. Bbj multiple positions to finish. Next was Jamie my ATF bbj multiple positions unrushed session gave her some good poking for her bday she has a phone now too. Last but not least saw a indian chic on wilkens went to her spot for bbj and doggie nice session cool SW doesn't date much so she says. All in all good day might hook up with Jamie one more time today to celebrate her bday some more as always be safe.
    Who was the Indian chic; and is the Native American or a India, Indian?

  14. #30541

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Kandi a few times. Thanks for connecting me you know who you are. Never was a bad time will repeat again.

    Hooked up with Linda on Washington Boulevard much older SW big Built but I kinda like my women thick. Did with her at least 5 times since I met her in may. Have digits if anyone is interested. Also could some veterans fill me in on her if there's anything she may be hiding that's negative.

    About a month ago I caught Black Kandi by Payson and Wilkens. 23 yo BSW very nice experience. 5 for half and half GFE. Fortunately she does not have a phone keep your eyes peeled maybe you'll find her.

    Two weeks ago, picked up Francesca off of Dundalk ave by the Citgo, half Trinidadian and half Puerto Rican 24 yo SW (thought she was Indian) I didn't have much money at the time so we just did BBBJ for Andy and Alex. Wanted digits bit also didn't have a phone yet. Gave her my number have not heard from her yet. Good luck finding her.

    Last but not least I played a little prank to get my revenge was buzzing around W / W Last night. Didn't see anything but that Tranny Natalie on Scarey st that I was fooled of 4 years ago. Since I wasn't going to pick up any real women I thought I might as well play a prank to get my revenge.

    Picked her / him up and just did the common procedure a do with any SW where I reach down their pants. IT was trying to stop me but I knew the Bratwurst was there so I told it to take a hike which was part of my plan all along the best part was IT wanted me to stI'll give some money. I said " Either get the fuck out my cat or we're going to Central Booking The MEN'S section where you belong. ".

    REVENGE IS SO VERY VERY SWEET.
    I love it when some small minded f- thinks they can stay in the car and demand monies. WTF, when I get done with them they will pay me for the priveledge to leave my car. Too funny.

  15. #30540

    Sessions

    Started out with Pr Natalie said she was getting her new phone today same nu. Ber gents if you have it. Bbj multiple positions to finish. Next was Jamie my ATF bbj multiple positions unrushed session gave her some good poking for her bday she has a phone now too. Last but not least saw a indian chic on wilkens went to her spot for bbj and doggie nice session cool SW doesn't date much so she says. All in all good day might hook up with Jamie one more time today to celebrate her bday some more as always be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape