Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 9888
-
08-21-16 12:04 #6693Senior Member

Posts: 69A New Aubrey?
The link for the post you included has been pulled down. I searched for Aubrey and I think that is someone different. I also have fond memories of the old Aubrey and her anything goes attitude. I was hoping she was back. Her FB has been quiet for the last year or two.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 10:42 #6692Senior Member

Posts: 179Sketchy Providence
You're right, I haven't seen much of Providence. Usually the only places I go to are Thayer St, Providence Place, or Federal Hill. I suppose that's the equivalent of having only seen Newbury St and Beacon Hill in Boston. The biggest problem for me is that, because it's so residential, most of the people there probably already know most of the people living on the street, so when someone new comes and parks on the street, they're going to wonder what's going on.
Originally Posted by Sputty
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 10:37 #6691Senior Member

Posts: 483Anyone see Lizabell lately?
Does anyone have any recent experiences with Lizabell? I saw her a few years ago and at that time, I thought it was ok but not worth repeating. A lot of time has passed and I wondered if she has improved. She has been around for a while and I've never see and a bad reviews.
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...repeat/5426379
-
08-21-16 10:18 #6690Senior Member

Posts: 834I'm curious why you won't repeat? Was it because of the other people being at the incall, or because of poor service or because of her looks? Thanks.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 10:12 #6689Senior Member

Posts: 276Apple
This seems to be fucking everybody up. It is the same Apple that used to be with Michelle in Woony. They split when M went to the can. Same set up now only in Johnston with Lexi who is a light skinned black chick decently tatted out.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 10:03 #6688Regular Member

Posts: 9This is the Apple I know of who used to work with Michelle. Can anybody confirm this is the same Apple who's been posting recently on CL?
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 09:28 #6687Senior Member

Posts: 777It looks like there's two different Apples.
Originally Posted by YankeeFog
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 08:20 #6686Senior Member

Posts: 46I saw her too a while back too at that same house. I didn't experience the Mother / Brother being there but she had no teeth. She said it was from an accident.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 07:40 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 78The Apple I texted with said she also works with Lexi. Perhaps with her now instead of Michelle?
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 06:50 #6684Senior Member

Posts: 276Apple
Others have said it seems a little more clarity may be needed. Michelle went on vacation. It is the same Apple but she is with Lexi now in Johnston. She is shorter, latina type. Lost a few since I last saw her, not that she was fat. The posted pics are them, Apple in the black thing. Can do them separately or together. They are posting in w for m, not in the CE section.
Originally Posted by Someguyinri
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-16 23:14 #6683Senior Member

Posts: 1406I saw her about a year ago, she was in Johnston house in the woods that if you really have to look for right off of rt6.
Originally Posted by Someguyinri
[View Original Post]
Weird set up, mother and brother in another room when I was leaving she walks me to the door bare ass right in front of them.
She was ok, doesn't like BBBJ cim, covered FS if you want or BBFS.
I won't repeat.
-
08-20-16 22:25 #6682Regular Member

Posts: 9Dammit, I really wish I could find one of her posts now. There wouldn't be anything with her and michelle anymore, they split last year.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-16 21:31 #6681Senior Member

Posts: 777Are we sure it's the same Apple? I saw a CL post as well under "Portuguese MILF" and when I looked up the number it lead me to a fb page that ISN'T Apple of Apple and Michelle.
Originally Posted by RobePete
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-16 17:51 #6680Regular Member

Posts: 2Kasey
You get what you pay for. I have only seen a few providers and she was far and away the best.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-16 17:09 #6679Senior Member

Posts: 78Apple
I saw the Apple post on CL as well and we texted back and forth. I was hoping to see her when my schedule frees up. PM me for her digits of you want them. Keep in mind I have not seen her yet so look to others for details. Stay safe and monger on!
Originally Posted by RobePete
[View Original Post]















