Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,901 to 30,915 of 61406
-
08-25-16 21:17 #30506Senior Member

Posts: 1370Indian Chic
Who was the Indian chic; and is the Native American or a India, Indian?
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-16 20:07 #30505Senior Member

Posts: 300Lol
I love it when some small minded f- thinks they can stay in the car and demand monies. WTF, when I get done with them they will pay me for the priveledge to leave my car. Too funny.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-16 18:14 #30504Senior Member

Posts: 502Sessions
Started out with Pr Natalie said she was getting her new phone today same nu. Ber gents if you have it. Bbj multiple positions to finish. Next was Jamie my ATF bbj multiple positions unrushed session gave her some good poking for her bday she has a phone now too. Last but not least saw a indian chic on wilkens went to her spot for bbj and doggie nice session cool SW doesn't date much so she says. All in all good day might hook up with Jamie one more time today to celebrate her bday some more as always be safe.
-
08-25-16 17:32 #30503Senior Member

Posts: 2419Usually one size fits all. May have to stretch it manually at first. LOL.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-16 16:08 #30502Senior Member

Posts: 205True
True, it does look like Cash Out's, but her phone number is still the one I used when I wanted to get in touch with her for a date, from before her mandatory vacation.
Originally Posted by TotalKaos
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-16 15:55 #30501Senior Member

Posts: 197That's if you even get her. The add looks like Cashout and his group.
-
08-25-16 12:49 #30500Senior Member

Posts: 205Jalin
Jalin has returned from her mandatory vacation. She used to hang out on Wilkin's near the loop. Now it appears like she's trying to upgrade to BP.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-ft-d/13995603
She was always a fun date. Will definitely check her out, but I don't want to pay higher than her SW rates.
-Sammy.
-
08-25-16 10:08 #30499Senior Member

Posts: 205Smallwood
Was driving down Wilkins today and spotted a really cute little (for lack of a better term) hood-rat, hanging out on the corner of Wilkins and Smallwood. She was hanging around with a bunch of guys on the corner. Tried getting her attention but to no avail.
This is the second day in a row that I've seen her hanging out on that corner. Does anyone know what her deal is and if she dates?
-
08-25-16 08:06 #30498Senior Member

Posts: 168Kandi, Linda, Black Kandi, Luv, Francesca and a little prank that I played
Hooked up with Kandi a few times. Thanks for connecting me you know who you are. Never was a bad time will repeat again.
Hooked up with Linda on Washington Boulevard much older SW big Built but I kinda like my women thick. Did with her at least 5 times since I met her in may. Have digits if anyone is interested. Also could some veterans fill me in on her if there's anything she may be hiding that's negative.
About a month ago I caught Black Kandi by Payson and Wilkens. 23 yo BSW very nice experience. 5 for half and half GFE. Fortunately she does not have a phone keep your eyes peeled maybe you'll find her.
Two weeks ago, picked up Francesca off of Dundalk ave by the Citgo, half Trinidadian and half Puerto Rican 24 yo SW (thought she was Indian) I didn't have much money at the time so we just did BBBJ for Andy and Alex. Wanted digits bit also didn't have a phone yet. Gave her my number have not heard from her yet. Good luck finding her.
Last but not least I played a little prank to get my revenge was buzzing around W / W Last night. Didn't see anything but that Tranny Natalie on Scarey st that I was fooled of 4 years ago. Since I wasn't going to pick up any real women I thought I might as well play a prank to get my revenge.
Picked her / him up and just did the common procedure a do with any SW where I reach down their pants. IT was trying to stop me but I knew the Bratwurst was there so I told it to take a hike which was part of my plan all along the best part was IT wanted me to stI'll give some money. I said " Either get the fuck out my cat or we're going to Central Booking The MEN'S section where you belong. ".
REVENGE IS SO VERY VERY SWEET.
-
08-25-16 06:18 #30497Senior Member

Posts: 694Did not know they made them that big LOL.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-16 22:04 #30496Senior Member

Posts: 2419Thought I told you guys about this awhile back.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-16 18:53 #30495Senior Member

Posts: 223Cb
So something seems to be going on in CB. Cops parked on Patapsco with lights & generators as if for a roadblock and a cop parked on Pontiac near 4th. Looks like they're on the hunt, be careful.
Jack.
-
08-24-16 14:09 #30494Senior Member

Posts: 248Different Alicia. The Alicia (Ally) I know is tall and slim (but not CCCL) with short brunette hair. Quite attractive with long legs. She hangs at the corner of Fairhaven and Popland but has been MIA for a couple of weeks. She's back and has a phone that works. Who knows for how long. Trusted Seniors can PM me for the number.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-16 14:05 #30493Senior Member

Posts: 2344Twice
Actually, this is the second time I've seen her around. The first time I saw her, I couldn't remember her name. She's been MIA for a minute.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-16 13:59 #30492Senior Member

Posts: 1370Tiffany
The blonde with the fronts in her mouth name is Tiffany. Her crazy ass is back?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




