Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,916 to 30,930 of 61441
-
08-24-16 13:43 #30526Senior Member

Posts: 291Eye In The Sky
I posted this here because of the recent discussion about cameras in Baltimore. Apparently there is some interesting new technology being used here since January that was not disclosed to the public. I agree, they probably are not interested in monger hobbyists. But the cameras are real. They've used footage to catch real bad guys. Finally our tax dollars are doing something profound. LOVE IT!
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2...-surveillance/
Baltoman.
-
08-24-16 12:28 #30525Senior Member

Posts: 457Cock Rings
I always had pleasure when the girls grabbed and pulled my balls while doing them doggie, come to find out that the cock rings do the same effect if you place them by the base of your cock (slide the ring past your balls). I heard the same from folks who had a tight circumcision. For me they also delay orgasm. Two bucks on ebay.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-16 08:21 #30524Senior Member

Posts: 694Cock ring
I have always heard about the rings and how they make your dick harder but I always thought they were a gimmick and did not work, come to find out they do work was in a toy store with one of my girls and saw this box hanging on the wall was a big box too but it was almost empty only had a few left in it asked the clerk do these things really work and he said yes so I bought a couple and tried them out last night mind you I am getting up in age not as hard as it used to get but I slipped it on and it was amazing they actually work felt like I had a young bucks hard-on again.
-
08-24-16 05:28 #30523Senior Member

Posts: 1788The Rest of Kandii
Some more of her pictures from this weekend. What a good time she always is! Very accommodating and enjoyable.
-
08-24-16 05:25 #30522Senior Member

Posts: 1788Speaking of Kandii
I got together with Kandii over the weekend. Nothing more needs to be said about how much of a good time I had. As always, she doesn't want her number passed around so if any contributing member would like to meet her send me your name and number and I'll see that she gets it.
-
08-24-16 05:20 #30521Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii's Smile
Within a week Kandii will have the final dental work completed and will have her smile back. This is a picture of her when they were doing the final adjustments and fitting. It's been a long time coming! It'll probably take her a little while to get used to them. She says she's going to go back to dancing on the Block once she's comfortable with them.
-
08-24-16 04:49 #30520Senior Member

Posts: 1788Truly sad news. She will be missed by many, including me.
Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-16 00:58 #30519Senior Member

Posts: 146Amanda
I am new to mongering in the Baltimore area. Decided to do a little recon and then check the forum. I was stopped at Ramsey and South Carey street and an young slim white SW who caught my eye and asked me if I wanted a date. I asked her name and she said Amanda. She was slim, wearing a nice skirt and blouse. She looked clean and freshly showered. Was about to pull the trigger and noticed Uncle LEO was coming down South Carey street. Moved on and circled around. When I returned, she was getting in another monger's ride. I tried checking the forum and there are so many Amanda's that I can't get any real information. Can you mongers shed some light. Also can you recommend any SW's that are submissive, take directions well and are total freaks.
Safe Mongering.
-
08-24-16 00:43 #30518Senior Member

Posts: 594Nicole
Hopefully she is indeed left and gone home. "Nicole" is a sweet girl. I hope that she finds serenity and happiness.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-16 23:27 #30517Senior Member

Posts: 2419Natalie-doggied
-
08-23-16 23:14 #30516Senior Member

Posts: 2419Taking down Jill vids Thursday night
http://www.ccptube.com/video/69/jldg-9-1.html
Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild
[View Original Post]
I'm losing more buddies these past couple years. Darlene, Dee, Heather, Shannon, Montana, Tasha, Jill.
Darlene hurt me the most. That stuff out there is crazy.
-
08-23-16 22:01 #30515Senior Member

Posts: 2419I got a message from a former SW who knew her. Said it happened Aug. 2nd. Ironically her birthday was the 21st.
Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild
[View Original Post]
RIP.
-
08-23-16 18:13 #30514Senior Member

Posts: 300Jill
Is this the Jill, an older WSW working WW and SW Blvd who stayed with a sister in Harendale (Glen Burnie) the last time I saw her? If so, I thought she was easy to be with, very nice. De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.
Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-16 17:30 #30513Senior Member

Posts: 45Jill
Someone just told me that Jill has passed. I hope that this not right. They said it happened at the beginning of August.
-
08-23-16 14:46 #30512Senior Member

Posts: 1370Do You
Cls you were a fixture on this site before I joined. Your reports are spot on like it's supposed to be done. Because of you posting pics, I've had some great experiences with a lot of the lady's. I don't post pics because of something that happened while I was out of the country, but I really appreciate members who not only report the services of these chicks, but also I'd them with a photo. It has saved me a lot of time, because I can recall the face if I have the chance to run into someone that you've taken the time to report on. Do You! Thanks & Peace.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






