Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,931 to 30,945 of 61441
-
08-23-16 14:36 #30511Senior Member

Posts: 1370Candy
If this BSW looked young, it was probably Candy. I've sampled the goods and she is a pleasent person but I can tell she is spoiled and kinda stuck-up, but in a good way. Until she meet me, she must have had guys "swinging from the chandelier's" because she thought that I was "long winded" as she busted a few times herself. Like I said once you establish a report, she's a really cool chic. But she probably could be a tough nut to crack for the average monger. BigPappy, you've been here for a min and we've experienced some of the same chicks, so I know it won't be a problem for you to handle. I will repeat again definately because she's one of the most attractive and sexy SW out there. Peace.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-16 11:38 #30510Senior Member

Posts: 1322Ww
Scooped Heather near Catherine, not the curly brunette formally from dena, but this heather has mid-back black hair, nice legs and her hygiene is above avg!. Only decent head but got the job done. Couldn't stop thinking how much she sounds like the baltimore bullet Mike P. After dropping her off I saw this beautiful BSW working the Brunswick corner. Nice legs, pretty face and couldn't tell about the rack. She blew me a kiss back when I smooched her way, unfortunately at my ripe age I can only get one nut in any 12-hr period so was unable to sample. Check her out on the corner of Brunswick / Wilkens kitty korner from P's. Will sample her over the next couple days!
-
08-23-16 09:07 #30509Senior Member

Posts: 407Ditto Prop.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-16 08:54 #30508Senior Member

Posts: 254Lori
Saw Lori standing in the corner of Wilkens and Brunswick yesterday afternoon. I was in a hurry to be somewhere, so I just stopped a minute to say hello and get her phone number. Same cheerful girl we've known for years, but wow! So much more of her!
-
08-23-16 08:18 #30507Senior Member

Posts: 32Bsw?
Saw a black street walk this morning on Payston. She had red hair and was wearing a blue dress. Does anyone know who this is? I've never seen her before. Maybe a newbie?
-
08-23-16 07:33 #30506Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
08-23-16 06:10 #30505Senior Member

Posts: 2419I saw her & boyfriend on Pratt & Monroe last Saturday night.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-16 05:56 #30504Senior Member

Posts: 594Nicole
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
She told me she was leaving town. I hope she followed through on it. She is a sweet girl and needs to get away from the Baltimore scene.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-16 05:04 #30503Senior Member

Posts: 1788Nicole
I just got some information that she has recently moved far from the area. That would explain why she's been MIA.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-16 23:35 #30502Senior Member

Posts: 1043Stay true to yourself, my friend
Cls9637, do not let the haters and Captain Save a Hoes get to you. I'm in your corner and I will defend you too. You have always been a stand up guy. You are so wiling to help others meet girls that you know and you ask for nothing in return. I know because you have helped me and you refused any numbers from me.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Some mongers get jealous because you are seeing / taking pictures of their girl or they think that they will get extra favors from the girls by talking down about you. You keep doing what your are doing my man. You have been doing this a long time and you are very good at it. You have provided much intel to the forum to many mongers and I very much appreciate you. You are a CLASS ACT my friend. Stay true to yourself.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
08-22-16 22:42 #30501Senior Member

Posts: 155Mezi
Late night only in Brooklyn. Nice mixed girl. Dirty blonde with blue green eyes. She 22 yr old. Looks Latin, but she is mixed. There after 10 at night.
-
08-22-16 20:35 #30500Senior Member

Posts: 594Nicole
That's the one. I will give you some 411 the next time I see her. I don't have a phone number for her, but I will try to get it next time.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-16 19:53 #30499Senior Member

Posts: 530Heather bridgette and bea aka reds
Havnt posted in a while. Had a pretty good weekend. Friday night I saw heather the head hunter. As always she sucked the life out of me. But her habbit is getting worse so I may have to chill from her for a while. Its just nice she always has a working phone. Sat morn I hooked up with Bridgette. Had her own place witch was great. Nice head job and the kitty felt like a kitten. Nice and tight til I worked her open. Last night I had a good time with bea aka reds. Super short with a big booty and long red hair. Excellent head job nice and slow. Then I suited up and went in the kitty. Had a great time with her.
-
08-22-16 18:50 #30498Banned Member

Posts: 1312Be careful
Gentlemen be careful when you trying to get your flow on.
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/0...ed-2nd-wanted/
-
08-22-16 17:37 #30497Senior Member

Posts: 2419











Reply With Quote





