Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,946 to 30,960 of 61439
-
08-22-16 16:55 #30494Senior Member

Posts: 2419Love a dirty girl
-
08-22-16 16:13 #30493Senior Member

Posts: 207Immorrell park honda twink
Found the balls to threaten me via pvt msg as a guest. Dummy had wrong info but it's clear it was the twink and his buffarillo who tailed me of 0817. Bad muffler black honda on its last legs with a little troll riding side saddle. Hc.
-
08-22-16 15:35 #30492Senior Member

Posts: 84Warning, don't google that shit
Haha, wow I made the mistake of looking it up. Worse than sex Ed in school pictures.
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
I'm getting the idea that the shit in Baltimore is making all these girls worse.
-
08-22-16 14:22 #30491Senior Member

Posts: 1322Cool chick who once told me she scored perfect on her SAT's. Could possibly be true. Her last name is synonomous with all of ours final state. Thought that was always a bit weird!! I'll help her if I see her, just haven't come across her near W / W.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-16 14:17 #30490Senior Member

Posts: 1322I don't find the biatch hard to get a hold of, I just find her dumb as dirt. I see her at the circle almost every morning around 0830 L, however I won't pickup gals around the circle so I pointed to go down one block to Eagle street and we'd hookup there. She just looked at me with that "deliverance inbred smile" and wouldn't budge. She did look very good this morning from the waist down. Her legs had me semi erect, just couldn't get her in the monger mobile in a less than conspicuous sitch. Peace, BP.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-16 13:21 #30489Senior Member

Posts: 2419Put her heart into it
-
08-22-16 12:48 #30488Senior Member

Posts: 2419Found a few oldies on computer
-
08-22-16 11:37 #30487Senior Member

Posts: 2419Praying for help
-
08-22-16 10:11 #30486Senior Member

Posts: 1788Nope! Never a penny. But that's what that lunatic Bree (white girl on Payson) told me, too. I told her that I hoped I was making a lot to put up with her crazy as a loon, rip off ass. She told me that her "friend who works for the federal government" checked me out and found I was selling the pictures for "a lot of money."
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
See my report and pictures of her a couple of weeks ago.
-
08-22-16 09:47 #30485Senior Member

Posts: 2419OMG. They're hitting you up w. This crazy again? You're not a lone. You & I are supposed to be selling their pix on the internet to somebody a girl told me last week. Hahaha. I haven't seen a penny. Have you?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-16 05:58 #30484Senior Member

Posts: 1788I'm really not sure why some of you guys feel the need to lecture girls on why they should not let me take pictures of them and post them. I suppose it's the Cap'and-Save-A-Ho syndrome, or perhaps you feel that the particular girl is your new girlfriend and you're trying to protect her from the vultures like me. Well, in the words of another senior, you can suck it! If my pictures bother you, suck it.
I never do anything behind a girls back. They always know up front that their pictures will very likely wind up here. If they're not okay with that I have been known to just keep the pictures private, or if she isn't someone who I really want to date I've been known to drop them back off with a "never mind. " But I NEVER simply post pictures without the girls knowledge and approval. But for some unknown mongers to lecture these girls about why they shouldn't allow me to do this, and how they should make me take them down is just astounding.
These girls know the value of getting good reviews on this site (yes, many if not most of them are very aware of this site, and read it whenever they have the opportunity) and know that pictures along with the good reviews puts money in their pocket. I've had many girls tell me that they loved the pictures and they've had guys looking for them because of the pictures.
Just my two cents.
-
08-22-16 05:03 #30483Senior Member

Posts: 1788If you mean this Nicole she is a great girl. I've been trying to find her for a couple of months. For a long time she had a stable place to live and I could always find her, but she moved last winter. I saw her once since, but she doesn't have a regular living arrangement so she's among the missing. If this is the same one please let me know where to find her or put me in touch with her.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 23:28 #30482Senior Member

Posts: 594W / W Girls
I have date some real sweetie pies that I picked up in the W / W area. Anyone ever date Valerie, Allison, or Nicole?
-
08-21-16 19:30 #30481Senior Member

Posts: 222Francesca
She is a cutie, I hear the crocodile disease is munching her flesh down to the bone. She got a bad batch of H that contained it a while ago.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 19:23 #30480Senior Member

Posts: 222Where can she be found?
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





