Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13568

    Sassy ava

    Nevermind, found it. Any other reviews on her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethunter  [View Original Post]
    Have a working link?

  2. #13567

    Sassy ava

    Have a working link?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanLopez  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-woot/2615727

    I had the pleasure of seeing Ava today. All I can say is WOW!! She is truly GFE. Her in call is one of the better places on Van Dyke. When's the last time you heard a provider say she is there for you. In my case never. I'll repeat for sure.

  3. #13566

    If You Got a Foot Fetish

    I got a hook up with her. She does outcalls only it is best if you text. I just wanted to try her out because I never had long toes before. And she's it! She charges 200/ Hr but will do a half session for 150. She told me she "just" started doing footjobs. She's got an incredible body and very tall for a woman. Very nice spoken. If you treat her well she'll treat you back. You won't get anything else from her though. When she said it is only foot-related interactions she sticks to it.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Dominati...-feet/26191480

  4. #13565

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger0033  [View Original Post]
    I think this one is a sting!! She wants your first and last name?? Very strange! Tread carefully.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ck-ut/25175708
    She has several reviews on TER, but they are old. She's from Myrtle Beech, SC. Looks like she travels a lot. Yeah, the first and last name would spook me.

  5. #13564

    Any info on this one?

    Was looking at this one. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ials/24950664. Number goes back to a girl that's not her. Just curious if anyone has some Intel on her.

  6. #13563

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trawner3  [View Original Post]
    Guys the chick that I reported who set me up and robbed me. She changed her ad and phone number. Now she put up fake pictures LOL instead of her real ones.

    This is the link http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-me-2/24706772.
    How is it that you know such intel? How did you piece that together the fake photos and new number.

  7. #13562

    This might be L. E

    Quote Originally Posted by Trawner3  [View Original Post]
    Guys the chick that I reported who set me up and robbed me. She changed her ad and phone number. Now she put up fake pictures LOL instead of her real ones.

    This is the link http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-me-2/24706772.
    I think this one is a sting!! She wants your first and last name?? Very strange! Tread carefully.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ck-ut/25175708

  8. #13561

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Trawner3  [View Original Post]
    Guys the chick that I reported who set me up and robbed me. She changed her ad and phone number. Now she put up fake pictures LOL instead of her real ones.

    This is the link http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-me-2/24706772.
    Got to be careful of these ad's. Sucks that you really don't know who you're dealing with or what they might do.

  9. #13560

    Changed Her Identity

    Guys the chick that I reported who set me up and robbed me. She changed her ad and phone number. Now she put up fake pictures LOL instead of her real ones.

    This is the link http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-me-2/24706772.

  10. #13559
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger0033  [View Original Post]
    Depends how far you want to drive. I've always had a blast with these girls. But they are in M. H area.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/19615670
    I saw Raven in the past she was really cool and sweet. I would recommend.

  11. #13558

    Sonya's Somatic

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    A recent visit based on a previous review yielded a different result. She is attractive, nice full C's, very clean Apt. Down river. A bit of a talker. The massage is average a lot of the lite touch stuff. Stripped down to her panties. Nice body, not skinny but not big just average 30's mom build. A little teasing, on the flip standard HJ nice but nothing special. Roaming above the waist only, nothing oral, not from a polite lack of effort. Seems like a nice no drama woman. A bit over priced (1. 5) for the product but it could be a YMMV kind of thing. No repeat for me. For you pic collectors I did try for a pic in the texting process and she said no to posting or sending any.

  12. #13557
    If I recall, she'll bend you over and stick her tongue up your ass. Just be careful, because she will try to make out after. I seem to remember reports mentioning having to walk past her kids on the way In and out which weirded some people out.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoFromTrpja  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone! Long time lurker never been signed up on here but I'd like some info on this young lady. I have a thing for older busty women and she seems fun. Any info?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...n38dd/21160815

  13. #13556

    From Bean2002 review as posted earlier this year

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoFromTrpja  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone! Long time lurker never been signed up on here but I'd like some info on this young lady. I have a thing for older busty women and she seems fun. Any info?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...n38dd/21160815
    "Clarkston massage.

    So I had dream I went to visit Stacy from Clarkson for a "massage" Just as described in previous posts. She has put on quite a bit of winter weight. Got there and walked in the trailer past some 12 year old kid doing homework. Place was a dump but hey, that's not what we are there for. She was nice enough and did quite the BBBJCIM. She kept stopping and trying to kiss me with some less then pleasant breath but I must say I wasn't into it. After about twenty minutes of sucking like a champ she took the load and came up again for a little tounge action. She delivered on what was expected but she wasn't for me. A little bigger than I thought.

    Happy Hunting. ".

    Search under "Clarkston".

  14. #13555

    Farrah

    Saw Farrah recently. For those who haven't seen her, body was worse than the photos (thank the lord she keeps the room lights dim) but her head game was A+. Just close your eyes and let her go to town. I really appreciate the touch of her giving you a bottle of water afterwards, I needed to rehydrate when she was done. I just saw her for the. 50 QV, that's really all I would ever recommend to anyone. She'll take care of business in 15 minutes and you'll be out of there.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...h-age/24509287

  15. #13554
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoFromTrpja  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone! Long time lurker never been signed up on here but I'd like some info on this young lady. I have a thing for older busty women and she seems fun. Any info?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...n38dd/21160815
    If memory serves correctly, she does BBFS. I've never met her though. I'm sure more info is somewhere in the forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape