Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15585

    Math is wrong

    Your math is off most girls work 6 days a week 12 hours a day. You assume they have a customer every hour which is not the case. There is a lot of down time. Plus this is considered manual labor not an office job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlima  [View Original Post]
    Dude $60 for most likely less than an hour for a HE is not cheap! If you averaged that out over a regular 40 hour /5 day work week that's over 100 k a year! Not too bad if you ask me.

    Also, if they're bad mouthing other guys for. 40 for a simple handshake they're probably joking about The ones paying out the ass for what others are paying far less for.

    All about the green man. Just a thought.

  2. #15584

    Agree 40/50/60

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlima  [View Original Post]
    Follow this and you're good.
    I don't go beyond the third option but agree with this suggestion given standard house fees of. 6 or. 65. Once in a while I tip an extra five or ten if we have good rapport (yes I know they fake it but that's a skill unto itself) or if she's more playful with roaming. I tip my legit therapist. 25 but she's also getting paid pretry well by the house. That said I always take a 60 minute session regardless of whether it's legit or not.

    I've tried a few BP massage (not escort) hoping the $ house fee would lead to similar service by better looking girls, but these seem to be a rip off comprised of mediocore massage and no finish. Striggling with the success formula there.

  3. #15583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 190

    Simply Follow this.

    Follow this and you're good.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDium  [View Original Post]
    Absolutley.

    40 for a clothed handy.

    50 for a exposed melon feast handy.

    60 for a fully naked handy.

    80 for a BJ.

    100-120 for a full course meal.

  4. #15582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 190

    Cheap?

    Dude $60 for most likely less than an hour for a HE is not cheap! If you averaged that out over a regular 40 hour /5 day work week that's over 100 k a year! Not too bad if you ask me.

    Also, if they're bad mouthing other guys for. 40 for a simple handshake they're probably joking about The ones paying out the ass for what others are paying far less for.

    All about the green man. Just a thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Wow you expect a lot for 60 dollars from the girl. I hear a lot of the massage girls complain that the cheap guys who pay 40 are usually old overweight with hygeine issues. They demand to pay 40 and 60 is like a giant pay day. I pay a little more and everyone walks away happy.

  5. #15581

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Paying 40 for a clothed handy is not being cheap and I would avoid any place where girls bad mouth other clients.
    Absolutley.

    40 for a clothed handy.

    50 for a exposed melon feast handy.

    60 for a fully naked handy.

    80 for a BJ.

    100-120 for a full course meal.

  6. #15580
    Paying 40 for a clothed handy is not being cheap and I would avoid any place where girls bad mouth other clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Wow you expect a lot for 60 dollars from the girl. I hear a lot of the massage girls complain that the cheap guys who pay 40 are usually old overweight with hygeine issues. They demand to pay 40 and 60 is like a giant pay day. I pay a little more and everyone walks away happy.

  7. #15579

    Expect more pay less

    Wow you expect a lot for 60 dollars from the girl. I hear a lot of the massage girls complain that the cheap guys who pay 40 are usually old overweight with hygeine issues. They demand to pay 40 and 60 is like a giant pay day. I pay a little more and everyone walks away happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    40 for hand, clothes on. 60 for hand with roaming bottoms off, FIV, DATY.

  8. #15578
    40 for hand, clothes on. 60 for hand with roaming bottoms off, FIV, DATY.

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    This is the rule I live by as well. Anything by hand is. 4, unless of course she let you DATY or something first!

  9. #15577

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74  [View Original Post]
    All other Seniors, please tell us if we are off base or too much or little. Feedback helps all of us in the long run.
    My standard is if she's giving me a HJ, then I'll usually give her. 4. If things progress to her giving me oral action, then I'm going to up the tip to. 6 beyond that, I try to stay with $ for CFS, but if she's hot, or is extra-'into' the act (yes, I know, it's all an act, but you do have to reward good acting, no?) then I might up that some. Beyond that, well, that's pretty much up to you.

  10. #15576
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueUc  [View Original Post]
    The way I see it if it was. 4 for the HE and she allows roaming OTC or UTC, that's still part of the. 4. To me. 6 is going to the next level where she is talking into the microphone. I can see how they can get the idea then that. 6 is the pricing for a HE then. My two cents.
    This is the rule I live by as well. Anything by hand is. 4, unless of course she let you DATY or something first!

  11. #15575
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74  [View Original Post]
    All other Seniors, please tell us if we are off base or too much or little. Feedback helps all of us in the long run.
    I personally think 6 is too much. I usually start with some hand roaming when its just HE because that gets them comfortable with you. If she allows it but limited then 4 is what they get. If there is sucking / kissing then maybe I go 5. I would want to see her again if I pay the 5. If I'm not interested in returning I try to get away with the 4 if she does not ask for a bit more.

  12. #15574
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueUc  [View Original Post]
    The way I see it if it was. 4 for the HE and she allows roaming OTC or UTC, that's still part of the. 4. To me. 6 is going to the next level where she is talking into the microphone. I can see how they can get the idea then that. 6 is the pricing for a HE then. My two cents.
    I guess it comes down to what you're comfortable with.

    I've gotten a few PMs telling me 5 or 6 is average / standard.

  13. #15573
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74  [View Original Post]
    All other Seniors, please tell us if we are off base or too much or little. Feedback helps all of us in the long run.
    The way I see it if it was. 4 for the HE and she allows roaming OTC or UTC, that's still part of the. 4. To me. 6 is going to the next level where she is talking into the microphone. I can see how they can get the idea then that. 6 is the pricing for a HE then. My two cents.

  14. #15572
    Well. Ill give 40-60 for a hand job. I won't go over 60 unless I'm getting blown or can fuck her titties or and cum on her or something. 60-100 for that. And I won't go over 100 unless I'm fucking her. And then it kinda just depends on how how she is and how well I know her and stuff. 100-140 to fuck. Thats my scale.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74  [View Original Post]
    All other Seniors, please tell us if we are off base or too much or little. Feedback helps all of us in the long run.

  15. #15571
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    OK, good, had 2 experiences like that, and tipped. 6 . I figured they should get a little somethin' for the effort. I couldn't bestow total consciousness, so another Jackson had to do.
    All other Seniors, please tell us if we are off base or too much or little. Feedback helps all of us in the long run.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape