Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1242
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #687
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    This is certainly different than the boards in many large cities. My home board in Orlando has advertisers at http://usaadultclassifieds.info Acts as a great screening method, many only see Senior Members. Then they can review the monger that reviews them, and say thanks and come again. Sometimes there's a confusion over a name, some have even apologized for lateness, etc. Negative reviews have their own section. Any battles must go to the fightboards like you have on Massholes, and Admin or A2 acts as referees. Sorry to have upset you, I'll be quiet now, and get on home.
    I thank you sir for a great detailed post worthy of the poet homer himself, nothing to apologize and keep up the good work. As far as mentioning USASG, I always assume any serious provider with any degree of computer skills is aware of it.

  2. #686

    Sorry!

    This is certainly different than the boards in many large cities. My home board in Orlando has advertisers at http://usaadultclassifieds.info Acts as a great screening method, many only see Senior Members. Then they can review the monger that reviews them, and say thanks and come again. Sometimes there's a confusion over a name, some have even apologized for lateness, etc. Negative reviews have their own section. Any battles must go to the fightboards like you have on Massholes, and Admin or A2 acts as referees. Sorry to have upset you, I'll be quiet now, and get on home.

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago, we were having a discussion about Mary, the older Hispanic woman who does massages on Main st in Worcester. I am not va fan, and led that charge, the next day, I got a PM from her, she established an account simply to yell at a half dozen of us, in private. This forum is just like the 1st amendment, we need the 1st not to protect polite speech, but when we say something someone else might not like to hear. If a girl asks specific questions about USASG, I will answer, but I never mention my screen name, if I write a negative comment, usually I wait a few days or longer.

  3. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    Volunteering info about this board to any provider who might be reviewed here does none of us any good at all. IMHO, that was not a good move.
    A few years ago, we were having a discussion about Mary, the older Hispanic woman who does massages on Main st in Worcester. I am not va fan, and led that charge, the next day, I got a PM from her, she established an account simply to yell at a half dozen of us, in private. This forum is just like the 1st amendment, we need the 1st not to protect polite speech, but when we say something someone else might not like to hear. If a girl asks specific questions about USASG, I will answer, but I never mention my screen name, if I write a negative comment, usually I wait a few days or longer.

  4. #684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Being too open about this board

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fithchburgonians, as I write this it is now Monday Eve, and there is still a smile on my face. I hail from the Orlando / Central Florida board, one of the best on USASG! I'll spruce up your board with this intel from my visit to F-Burg. I had already posted that I had tried about Saturday to hook up with BP advertiser Jessi. Mostly it was because I was wary of going back to K, been there twice before and it seems like Grand Central Station, heard about angry Wifey visits, etc. Been there, done that. Fellow monger Sputty had earlier sent me a PM with good report on Jessi, (SHOUT OUT TO SPUTTY-THANKS!) and her BP pictures looked good, but response took a little longer that I was hoping for. I wanted it yesterday, LOL! I have limited windows of opportunity while in your area visiting family, without looking like a perv. (Any worse than normal). Missed Saturday but finally got a text back from Jessi with office hours for the entire week. I sent her what I think was good screening about me, and the plan was put into motion. Note here that not all of my info seemed to register with her, she would re-ask about time details but so far all is good for 2 pm on Monday. She wasn't sure she remembered Sputtty, and asked a couple things. I explained that it was the USASG board, I knew his handle and he had been on a while, but not his city of residence or trade or much of anything. Hell, I'm a guy with a dick, so is he. What else is there to know about a guy? Well, as the time got nearer, I let her know I have a dumb phone without GPS, so I needed some co-ordinates before I leave my home computter, and she gave me good ones. Monday was an absolutely beautiful day, not hot not cold, slight breeze, and a perfect day to go screwing! However, what she and I did not know, is that the City of F-burg road crew would be out remodeling some asphalt and concrete and placing detour signs where visitors like me would get hopelessly lost. ROAD CLOSED? WTF? * at (You don't understand, I have a chance to get laid in 15 minutes, I can't stand her up, get this barricade outa here! I've heard lots of jokes that men don't ask for directions, not me when I have the beginning of an erection, and a piece of ass waiting, so.

    It happened that there was a little bar / restaurant right there were the detour started and 3 guys were at their cars, doors opening, and I pull up with out-of state tags, and men can tell sometimes that a fellow just needs some help, no B. S. I told them where I was headed, and the detour wasn't going to let me, and one guy says, "Ya just got to go up the hill over there around it, want to follow me?" I says "Hell, yes!" and he led me out the the badlands to almost Jessi's door. Thank you thank you, the people in this town are very nice. A little wiggle to find her driveway and there. I think Sputty says she comes out to wave ya in, but in the final text after arrival, she just told me where to look and said the door was open. I had already described myself. Fat, bald, hunchback ogre, you know, Quasimodo's cousin.

    If you have read this far, you want to know, just like me, what is behind door number one. Is it going to be what we expect because her BP pictures hide the face? Are the pictures accurate within 20-40 lbs. Is it some kind of sting, or worse, is she going to say I'm too ugly? There is a big moment of truth even though I did my homework here and on the oThER site.

    Then, oh my, she is drop dead gorgeous! It is safe and private, a nice gentle breeze. A nice kiss. Fellow mongers, I always put the donation down right away and try to put her at ease, she is almost too good to be true, most certainly for an old geezer like me. She lets me unhook her over the shoulder bolder holder and set the girls free. After much admiration and some tongue tasting nipples, (she is fresh and clean) we do some 69. She had a neck injury and needs to be gentle movements. Also sensitive pubes, so lick gentle around the small landing strip. This is going very nicely. BBBJ but no CIM. All other action covered, no mention of Greek isles, not my thing. Very sweet, no mention of time. I'm old, so no fancy positions, in fact it was over way too soon and I blew my children all over us. She did that mommy thing where she had those nice little towels and a clean up then a most pleasant few minutes talking about children and our life stories of where born and raised. I did notice then that she was a smidge older than the 35 on BP, prolly 42/44. But hell's fire and little fish hooks, she is a babe. I also gave her a plug about this site, and encouraged her to try it. I hope that if you visit her, you mention Ol' Doodle from Florida. Let's see, her ad on BP says half hour is 120 mario coins, but before 5 pm there is a special rate of 100. My policy is to also put in a little tip to just show some class, my donation was a benny & a hammy. Her BP pictures are OK, but let's see if I can give you a reward for reading this. Since I was way under the half, she said ok, no face, and I have forever memories of a great day in F-burg!
    Volunteering info about this board to any provider who might be reviewed here does none of us any good at all. IMHO, that was not a good move.

  5. #683

    Monday Monday

    Hello Fithchburgonians, as I write this it is now Monday Eve, and there is still a smile on my face. I hail from the Orlando / Central Florida board, one of the best on USASG! I'll spruce up your board with this intel from my visit to F-Burg. I had already posted that I had tried about Saturday to hook up with BP advertiser Jessi. Mostly it was because I was wary of going back to K, been there twice before and it seems like Grand Central Station, heard about angry Wifey visits, etc. Been there, done that. Fellow monger Sputty had earlier sent me a PM with good report on Jessi, (SHOUT OUT TO SPUTTY-THANKS!) and her BP pictures looked good, but response took a little longer that I was hoping for. I wanted it yesterday, LOL! I have limited windows of opportunity while in your area visiting family, without looking like a perv. (Any worse than normal). Missed Saturday but finally got a text back from Jessi with office hours for the entire week. I sent her what I think was good screening about me, and the plan was put into motion. Note here that not all of my info seemed to register with her, she would re-ask about time details but so far all is good for 2 pm on Monday. She wasn't sure she remembered Sputtty, and asked a couple things. I explained that it was the USASG board, I knew his handle and he had been on a while, but not his city of residence or trade or much of anything. Hell, I'm a guy with a dick, so is he. What else is there to know about a guy? Well, as the time got nearer, I let her know I have a dumb phone without GPS, so I needed some co-ordinates before I leave my home computter, and she gave me good ones. Monday was an absolutely beautiful day, not hot not cold, slight breeze, and a perfect day to go screwing! However, what she and I did not know, is that the City of F-burg road crew would be out remodeling some asphalt and concrete and placing detour signs where visitors like me would get hopelessly lost. ROAD CLOSED? WTF? * at (You don't understand, I have a chance to get laid in 15 minutes, I can't stand her up, get this barricade outa here! I've heard lots of jokes that men don't ask for directions, not me when I have the beginning of an erection, and a piece of ass waiting, so.

    It happened that there was a little bar / restaurant right there were the detour started and 3 guys were at their cars, doors opening, and I pull up with out-of state tags, and men can tell sometimes that a fellow just needs some help, no B. S. I told them where I was headed, and the detour wasn't going to let me, and one guy says, "Ya just got to go up the hill over there around it, want to follow me?" I says "Hell, yes!" and he led me out the the badlands to almost Jessi's door. Thank you thank you, the people in this town are very nice. A little wiggle to find her driveway and there. I think Sputty says she comes out to wave ya in, but in the final text after arrival, she just told me where to look and said the door was open. I had already described myself. Fat, bald, hunchback ogre, you know, Quasimodo's cousin.

    If you have read this far, you want to know, just like me, what is behind door number one. Is it going to be what we expect because her BP pictures hide the face? Are the pictures accurate within 20-40 lbs. Is it some kind of sting, or worse, is she going to say I'm too ugly? There is a big moment of truth even though I did my homework here and on the oThER site.

    Then, oh my, she is drop dead gorgeous! It is safe and private, a nice gentle breeze. A nice kiss. Fellow mongers, I always put the donation down right away and try to put her at ease, she is almost too good to be true, most certainly for an old geezer like me. She lets me unhook her over the shoulder bolder holder and set the girls free. After much admiration and some tongue tasting nipples, (she is fresh and clean) we do some 69. She had a neck injury and needs to be gentle movements. Also sensitive pubes, so lick gentle around the small landing strip. This is going very nicely. BBBJ but no CIM. All other action covered, no mention of Greek isles, not my thing. Very sweet, no mention of time. I'm old, so no fancy positions, in fact it was over way too soon and I blew my children all over us. She did that mommy thing where she had those nice little towels and a clean up then a most pleasant few minutes talking about children and our life stories of where born and raised. I did notice then that she was a smidge older than the 35 on BP, prolly 42/44. But hell's fire and little fish hooks, she is a babe. I also gave her a plug about this site, and encouraged her to try it. I hope that if you visit her, you mention Ol' Doodle from Florida. Let's see, her ad on BP says half hour is 120 mario coins, but before 5 pm there is a special rate of 100. My policy is to also put in a little tip to just show some class, my donation was a benny & a hammy. Her BP pictures are OK, but let's see if I can give you a reward for reading this. Since I was way under the half, she said ok, no face, and I have forever memories of a great day in F-burg!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessi Fburg.jpg‎  

  6. #682

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Had intel that she was great, I use phone, and call to ring 5 times then BEFORE the standard generic voice mail comes on, I get not one but 2 texts saying Can't talk now, text me. So I write a nice text to mention my referral, and she was recommended, and would she be available? Nothing for 3 hours. Phooey diddle says Doodle, I'll have to work it out by hand 'cause I saw several vehicles at K's!
    She's tough to get a hold of that for sure.

  7. #681

    Alicia

    Has anyone seen Alicia? I got her info from a member. Pm me with more details if possible. I've tried to meet up with her a few times but it's tough. No luck yet.

  8. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Had intel that she was great, I use phone, and call to ring 5 times then BEFORE the standard generic voice mail comes on, I get not one but 2 texts saying Can't talk now, text me. So I write a nice text to mention my referral, and she was recommended, and would she be available? Nothing for 3 hours. Phooey diddle says Doodle, I'll have to work it out by hand 'cause I saw several vehicles at K's!
    Hey, diddle diddle the sky screams at the moon. I hope it wasn't my car!!

  9. #679

    Trying to reach Jessi

    Had intel that she was great, I use phone, and call to ring 5 times then BEFORE the standard generic voice mail comes on, I get not one but 2 texts saying Can't talk now, text me. So I write a nice text to mention my referral, and she was recommended, and would she be available? Nothing for 3 hours. Phooey diddle says Doodle, I'll have to work it out by hand 'cause I saw several vehicles at K's!

  10. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by SP508  [View Original Post]
    I was out that way today and felt like getting the evils drained out on the cheap so I gave her a call. She babbled on for about 10 minutes of how someone gave out her address to some woman who came knocking on her door and had some pictures of K's boobs and other rather compromising photos on a cell phone. K was not a happy camper to say the least. I'm guessing someone's wife found pics?! Any of you get busted recently by the Mrs? Finally I just told her to forget it. What are the chances this woman comes back and tries to make trouble with whatever poor bastard is ramming K. No thanks!
    Obviously, some one does not know the meaning of "discretion". Too bad. This could screw up the entire works.

    My 2 cents.

    Clit.

  11. #677
    Banned Member


    Posts: 108

    K Meltdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to do this. We should see how many guys we can get.
    I was out that way today and felt like getting the evils drained out on the cheap so I gave her a call. She babbled on for about 10 minutes of how someone gave out her address to some woman who came knocking on her door and had some pictures of K's boobs and other rather compromising photos on a cell phone. K was not a happy camper to say the least. I'm guessing someone's wife found pics?! Any of you get busted recently by the Mrs? Finally I just told her to forget it. What are the chances this woman comes back and tries to make trouble with whatever poor bastard is ramming K. No thanks!

  12. #676

    Dp with k

    I'd love to do this. We should see how many guys we can get.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    I have done it once, can probably do it again.

    -BH.

  13. #675

    Dp k

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy1121  [View Original Post]
    I know I haven't posted much, but have been around a while. If anyone is interested in a tag team with K pm me. Thanks.
    I have done it once, can probably do it again.

    -BH.

  14. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper123  [View Original Post]
    I am new here but would like to start by contributing my knowledge of an ad that is a set up to rob you. I replied to an ad in Fitchburg Backpage and got a quick reply. After setting up time I drove to the house and went in. A big nasty smokers voice girl takes money and says blond will be up in a min but instead 2 thugs walk up and escort me off property. Shoulda know better since the whole setup was shady and didn't seem right but figured you guys should know before making same mistake. Link is below titles NEW TO THE AREA HOT BlONDE. Number ends 3512.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...cials/35487286
    Thank you for sharing, you helped me avoid a similar situation. Same setup, different ad, number, & address:

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...-time/35953126, Number ends in 9668, house on Mt Vernon St.

    She sent me a text after I parked that her friend would come down to bring me up and I got suspicious. Sure enough, she's got a nasty smokers voice and I turned around and left. Got a few followup texts claiming that she was in the shower and that it's just the two of them there, but I'm 100% sure I would have been robbed if I went in.

  15. #673

    K

    I know I haven't posted much, but have been around a while. If anyone is interested in a tag team with K pm me. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape