Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,006 to 31,020 of 61448
-
08-18-16 22:10 #30443Senior Member

Posts: 58Kristen
I was warned after I picked her up. Head was pretty good with a lot of spit and attempted DT and self-gagging and the cooch was very tight but bloody. I didn't have any problems with her the first time.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
After that, texted a few more times on separate occasions trying to get in her booty. She does the "I'm a high price girl" shit everytime and I then stop. She did that twice on separate occasions so left her alone for about a month. Saw her on Fairhaven and she chased me down so grabbed her for some road head because I wasn't going to go to her new place after the robbing warnings. That was actually some of the best head I received from any female that time. Complete with nonstop head bobbing, balls were tongue and sucked, tongue up and down the shaft, attempting to DT and gagging and finished me off with a vigorous skull fucking and deposited my load with my hand pressing her head all the way down to the base. She almost puked because of my actions but caught it all and spit finish. The 2nd time I went for road head, her tooth was hurting which she didn't tell me until we where about to start. A few head bobs followed by her HJ over and over again. Started getting irritated so just told her to take a facial when I'm almost done jerk in myself off. When I was about to nut, she held her face kind of close but far enough to not get much on her.
All in all, she is kind of strange but can be good street meat on good days.
Like I said, I will not go to her place again after the warnings but she might be willing for a motel visit.
She is definitely willing to take on 2 guys for a little over standard per guy.
Will repeat but will also watch myself around her.
-
08-18-16 20:41 #30442Senior Member

Posts: 254What kind of rates she been demanding?
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-16 20:37 #30441Senior Member

Posts: 248Sarah
She was living with the baby daddy in Halethorpe just off Hollins Ferry Rd. She gained a lot of weight and got herself in some big time trouble. I think everything is resolved. I don't have any digits. She may well have retired.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-16 20:07 #30440Senior Member

Posts: 2344Jewelz
For those of you that are into her, she's in town tonight, and her phone is working.
-
08-18-16 18:49 #30439Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Sarah
I stayed in contact with her til baby time and after for a little bit. Then everything gone, Facebook, number, etc. I don't know where she is. But if anyone does happen to get in touch with her. Let me know too.
Originally Posted by BNight
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
08-18-16 17:51 #30438Senior Member

Posts: 58New Spot (For Me)?
Driving around to a BP girl, I found a new spot that I never hunted at before. Garrison near Northern Parkway is a new stomping ground for me. Saw 2 WSW out during a quick drive thru. 1 of the WSW was extremely attractive and 8 should of scooped it instead of getting ripped off (see other report). Thin, dirty blond long hair, b cups, nice ass, young and cute in the face, all her teeth, no pick marks.
Will definitely head back tomorrow after work for some fishing.
-
08-18-16 17:13 #30437Senior Member

Posts: 72Picture. Kristen or Krista.
I am not sure if she still has that nose "thing" going on.
You will likely recognize her first by her walk. She limps a little bit.
She wears blue shorts frequently.
She is nice but you can definitely tell that there is something a bit different about.
Her when you engage in a conversation.
Hope the pic helps.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-16 12:24 #30436Senior Member

Posts: 502Dundalk
Guys be careful in Dundalk your vehicle tag numbers are being written down. However the monger in the truck was this morning who picked the SW up. Smile for the camera. You guys have to use the head up top sometimes the bhh is still out the newborn hasn't stopped anything his fb said he has more vids to come so please be careful especially at that gas station. Everybody in the gas station saw you the guy said oh I got his tag number. So again use your Brain. As always be safe and now also be smart smh.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 23:41 #30435Regular Member

Posts: 4Red Alert, STAY AWAY FROM AMBER
So I began my monging career over this past weekend and picked up the Amber that another monger claimed to be a "gem. ".
Originally Posted by HitOrMiss15
[View Original Post]
She was looking rough, track marks everywhere, and her face looks like it was melted off somewhat similar to what happened in Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.
But that does not deter me since I wasn't planning on seeing her face.
What DID set off the red flags was that all of a sudden I heard this voicemail message coming from her phone after 2-3 minutes into our conversation 'if you are done recording, please hang up or press so-and-so to delete. '.
Clearly I was being set up in some way for her master / handler to get ahold of me or use information against me as leverage.
She played it off cool, as a hoodlum usually does, and made up an excuse saying she forgot to leave a message and then switched her story to it being an accident.
I was not happy and honestly a little spooked.
She went on to boast that she is a hot commodity and that people keep coming back. But with what happened to me and sampling her skills I cannot for the life of me see why.
I advise everyone to take caution when dealing with her.
-
08-17-16 19:45 #30434Senior Member

Posts: 978Conklin
I got done seeing our little passive blonde Brooklyn girl today and decided to take a ride to Dundalk and Conklin areas. I was pleasantly surprised at the sheer number of girls out of which several were dam good looking. Half dozen on Dundalk ave. Saw a very cute BSW standing across from Citgo that was working but I'm not liken picking up someone in that area even after three trips around. Watched another monger in white van pick her up. I still remember what grand pappy told me years ago about little dog that couldn't see that well, goes like this. A dog was crossing the rail road tracks one day when a train cut off a piece of his tail. He turn around peeped over the rail but never looked up, he lost his whole head trying to find a little tail.
Now on to Conklin which had over a dozen girls walking around of which some were dam fine and then sum. One older tall gal would stick her tonque out and move it a round while looking at me when I rode by which was amusing to watch. Very pretty short girl with thick bottom and short dark hair grabbed my attention I guess another mongers also. By the time I got around the block she was gone. Saw very little LE in the area which surprised me.
Brooklyn is still pretty much on lock down with LE sitting around Pontiac and Wasburn areas with only a couple brave souls trying to get a date. Several of the regulars from that area have moved over to Morrell Park and Blvd areas and staying at the cheap notels like Hill Top and catching dates walking to get meds Morrell Park.
Wasn't much out that WW that was worth a second look. Most of the girls wearing same clothes and looked like sweat hogs.
Be Safe Be Careful.
-
08-17-16 18:12 #30433Senior Member

Posts: 74Anybody been in touch with her? I kept in touch until early in the year and then she lost / didn't have a phone so lost touch. Anybody manage to still have contact info? Would like to touch base with her.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 16:51 #30432Senior Member

Posts: 109In our society, any SW ho, can accuse you of rape and kidnapping. Next thing you know you're caught up in the system fighting charges. Granted you'll get off cause 95% they'll fta. But nevertheless not worth all that BS.
Originally Posted by Forddiesel06
[View Original Post]
They all say they aren't junkies. Don't believe a word any of them say. Just pretend you do.
-
08-17-16 15:50 #30431Senior Member

Posts: 248Anyway you could post pics of these two. Sounds like people to avoid!
Originally Posted by HitOrMiss15
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 15:11 #30430Banned Member

Posts: 146Sounds Like It Is About Time
Well, I reckon I better get our car's registration changed over from mom's name to mine. She would worry herself sick if she learned our car was observed so many times in such an unsavory area.
Originally Posted by Crofton33
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 15:10 #30429Senior Member

Posts: 207MP and SA stroll
Had some time last night and hit immoral park and the sal arm tour. Saw two cuties while I gassed up at the station (killer prices less than 2 a gallon but I digress). There were too many uncles in the vicinity so I headed down to the park and ran into big bird Becky. Scooped her only because she caught me coming out of rofo and she was cooking really bad on the pipe. Fed her a 1/4 lb with cheese and opted to give her a few bucks and pass on the excellent head since awhile back she had a hideous absess on her thigh and I didn't have a cover. She is really light and doent look half bad but she's burning fast gentlemen. In addition the LEO gang was in full swing next to the subway as well and some twink and his girlfriend decided to tail me out to 95 in a small dark honda in serious need of a muffler. Weirdness continues to prevails in our fine city. Good luck and be alert Hc.










Reply With Quote






