Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,331 to 33,345 of 61410
-
02-16-16 23:16 #28080Senior Member

Posts: 2419Star-working
-
02-16-16 18:05 #28079Senior Member

Posts: 270Scarce out there today!
Made a few turns on the loop this afternoon and saw zip except for a well worn white SW on the corner of Payson and Wilkens. Dropped over a block and headed back to the circle and spied a little blondish spinner on Mount so headed past her and got a smile so I did a flip and scooped her up. Turns out it was Bee. Headed over to Pierre's after the cop check and got busy. Nice tight cooch and cute little A cups. Slammed her mish for a bit and when she started moaning, blasted her full. Standard tuition but no phone. Same old story, got stolen, loaned it and didn't get it back, etc.
-
02-16-16 17:31 #28078Senior Member

Posts: 171Seems like someone's not too happy with Heaven
[Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.
As itemized in the Forum's Rules, the following information constitutes Personally Identifying Information and will be deleted:
First and Last Name together
First Name with Last Initial
First Initial with Last Name
Arrest / Booking Numbers
Criminal or Civil Case Numbers
Driver's License or other ID Numbers
Street Address
Hotel Room Number
Vehicle License Plate
Company Name from Vehicle Signage
Telephone Number from Vehicle Signage
Posting links to shit like this is the same as posting the shit yourself. Don't do it.
A2
-
02-16-16 17:20 #28077Senior Member

Posts: 977Sarah aka back page Savanah
Anyone still in contact with Sarah that use to live on potapsco right after 10th st or so towards Fairhaven. Has the tattoo of Sarah on her back. Plenty of reports and a few pics of her on here. She ended up upgrading her services to back page. I know she had a kid and I stayed in touch through Facebook but she deleted her account a ways back and I've never spoke to her. Last time we spoke, she said she was able to see me. But we never conected. Would love to reconnect. Anyone still in contact??
-
02-16-16 16:53 #28076Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
02-16-16 14:08 #28075Banned Member

Posts: 1312Oh well
Probably why she up this way after running game down Florida? My prediction she end up in jail or she sleep with the fishes.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 13:36 #28074Senior Member

Posts: 457Raid
Lmao, someone needs to hook up frenchie with some RAID, or call an exterminator.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 13:34 #28073Regular Member

Posts: 4Got a number for them.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 13:32 #28072Senior Member

Posts: 48Beautiful girls. I like to meet Nikki one day but I don't know Baltimore area. Hopefully I will make it there sometimes and see her around. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 12:45 #28071Senior Member

Posts: 1323Someone's been taking Nikki to P's. Dude needs to spray to clear the BB's! I stopped going there when my nutz started itching following a short visit.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 10:14 #28070Regular Member

Posts: 9CLs9736
Thanks for posting action pic's. I always enjoy your adventures. When I look through the galleries it seems like only the Baltimore mongers put up the good stuff. I hope to have some of my own to add soon.
-
02-16-16 10:08 #28069Senior Member

Posts: 622Wow. Man. The Man!
Think what you will but the pics look like you hit the SW lottery. Great job. Excellent pics. Thanks for all the great posts. Wow.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 10:08 #28068Senior Member

Posts: 1323Bad news sir, but you just lost your Senior status!
Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 06:18 #28067Senior Member

Posts: 1790Nikki and Natalie
I arranged to meet Nikki yesterday morning and on the way out of the area we saw Natalie standing out in the snow at Fulton. I thought the two of them together might be fun so I stopped for Natalie. I'm not usually a double kind of guy, but because they both provide very good service I figured it couldn't miss. The conclusion is that I'm probably not doing any more doubles. They both performed quite well, but there's just too much going on at one time for my tastes. I would rather have one girl and we can both devote our entire attention to each other. It was still a very interesting experience and a good time. Both of their numbers are available for trusted contributing members. If you're not a trusted member who has made worthwhile contributions the best I can tell you is to look for them around the circle area.
-
02-16-16 05:39 #28066Senior Member

Posts: 83On the Baltimore page scroll all the way down.
Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





