Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 658 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4285

    Message for Skatar, from Ambrose

    He says, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

    Just passing it on. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Just to show everyone here what a lying bag of shit Skatar is, he says I never post any reviews. Well if one of you fine gentlemen would be so kind as to tell him to check the Boston Massage thread to see my review of Spa Tao that I posted yesterday. I can't tell him because A2 put us both on each other's ignore.

  2. #4284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    More Of Skatar's Lies

    Just to show everyone here what a lying bag of shit Skatar is, he says I never post any reviews. Well if one of you fine gentlemen would be so kind as to tell him to check the Boston Massage thread to see my review of Spa Tao that I posted yesterday. I can't tell him because A2 put us both on each other's ignore.

  3. #4283
    Agree 110% YF, neither Paulglenlivet or Ambrose post reviews, they post comments & BS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    LJB, Not trying to bust your balls here but I find it ironic that you agree with a guy who has posted nothing but BS since his first post. He is nothing but an internet stalker who uses the providers phone number to find their FB pages but he has never seen any of them.

  4. #4282

    Paulglenlivet

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I agree PG. You have to know whose assessment / review you can trust. Much like here, you have to read the reports with a jaundiced eye. Even if you believe the review, YMMV rules the day.

    Even without VIP status, you can glean some info from General details, oftentimes.

    A

    .
    LJB, Not trying to bust your balls here but I find it ironic that you agree with a guy who has posted nothing but BS since his first post. He is nothing but an internet stalker who uses the providers phone number to find their FB pages but he has never seen any of them.

  5. #4281

    Stalker

    So let me tell you about a real Masshole, first report on this deleted in Brockton SW forum.

    So this guy, a member here, ran to Jordan with the pics she let me take of her, thinking.

    She would be pissed, she asked me about them 2 nights ago, I told her Yeah I posted.

    Them, and asked her if she was mad, to my surprise she said not at all, in fact loved it.

    Told her about all the Pms and she was happy and said she loves the attention.

    This same forum asswipe, follow us around 2 weeks ago in his [Deleted by Admin] truck for 20 minutes.

    Till I lost him, she told me he is in love with her and he has told her he loves her, LOL a 50+ yo.

    Man falling in Love with a 24 yo SW, that does not want your money anymore.

    Grow up before you lose your job, [Deleted by Admin] worker.

    I will keep you informed how Jordans pussy is.

  6. #4280

    Nah not pity

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    SMOKE You hide behind fake screen names and drag other people into you're web of deceit.
    Unfortunately Ambrose the new Smoke Screen & I can no longer see each other's posts.

    Thanks YF for copying his post, a child such as he is can not help but lash out trying anything he can to understand & comprehend what's going on around him. He's afraid, alone & misses his good friend & bum buddy spermy. Perhaps you are right & we should take pity on him, but only when he steps up like a man & admits that he is Smoke Screen & apologies for being a douchebag.

    Till then it's NAH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ambrose,jpg.jpg‎   Ambrose2.jpg‎   Ambrose0.jpg‎  

  7. #4279

    I take pity on you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    He's a very old, very grumpy, miserable bastard who has nothing better to do than tear other guys posts apart, reconstruct them and change the meaning of the original post. He considers himself the king of Massholes, when in actuality he is the king of assholes. He will spend hours, literally hours, reconstructing your posts, whether to discredit you or just to piss you off' or both. I once even checked the times he spent reconstructing one of my posts, it was over 3 hours. He has even changed the wording in my posts to satisfy his agenda.

    He is starting early this month, usually it's towards the end of the month, when he has run out of his Social Security money, which BTY, we all contribute to. Looks like he has had lots of fun this month, now he has little to do, so we pay the price.
    I am not here to defend Skater he can hold his own but at least he keeps it real not like you SMOKE. You hide behind fake screen names and drag other people into you're web of deceit.

  8. #4278

    Lmao

    Wow. That sounds like an acurate assessment of shitstain. I meam skatar, lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    He's a very old, very grumpy, miserable bastard who has nothing better to do than tear other guys posts apart, reconstruct them and change the meaning of the original post. He considers himself the king of Massholes, when in actuality he is the king of assholes. He will spend hours, literally hours, reconstructing your posts, whether to discredit you or just to piss you off' or both. I once even checked the times he spent reconstructing one of my posts, it was over 3 hours. He has even changed the wording in my posts to satisfy his agenda.

    He is starting early this month, usually it's towards the end of the month, when he has run out of his Social Security money, which BTY, we all contribute to. Looks like he has had lots of fun this month, now he has little to do, so we pay the price.

  9. #4277
    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    I have to respond to this.
    You didn't have to but unfortunately you did. You getting comfortable here yet & have that warm fussy feeling all over in the place for assholes.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for finally chiming in with your opinion. If you had done that originally this wouldn't have gone this far. as you finally contributed to the argument. And I wouldn't know what you wrote about it because I didn't waste my time reading your post history.
    I did chime in

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I know what range I'll pay for pussy & don't much care what others will or won't pay
    .

    It was the post before your retort to BillyBaloney, to you it may have been "the argument" to me it wasn't the argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    as you finally contributed to the argument
    It may have been your argument but it wasn't mine. My argument with you was about you being a lying bullshitter that doesn't think his shit stinks, which I've shown to be true, if you need I can show it again & again & again till you get it. Let me know ok!

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    But thank you again for saying your piece
    Again you are most welcome if you need more you know where to reach me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    I am glad this post wasn't entirely devoted to attacking my character.
    More reviews & adding good intel & information adds a lot to ones character, arguing not so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    And keep an eye for my future posts in the BP forum, because I know you will be (sarcasm is indicated here, just so you know).
    NP, I read most of the forums in New England & else where. Cya around guy, hopefully not here.

  10. #4276

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Long winded blow hard you are, do you actually have sex with women or do you bore them to the point that they are willing to pay you to get the fuck out, you talk & talk & talk & never get to the fucking point, it's just blah blah blah blah blah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04.

    Thank FUCKING CHRIST & I look forward to reading your non posts in the backpage forums, oh shit, sorry you are done with BP I almost forgot, (lying fucking bullshitter).

    Yeah I got this one, I don't give a fuck what anyone pays to a provider, I only give a fuck what I pay to a provider, it's not a hard concept to grasp. In case you missed it I've stated that fact here & elsewhere

    .

    There has been more useless yammering about costs & donation amounts for what service than there are posts in this thread.

    Anyone trying to tell others what should be paid to whom or what a provider should charge for what service is a god damn fucking moron.

    You, I, or anyone else can not control what others pay for services, or what a provider is charging for her services, we can only control what we are willing to pay period.

    If that is a concept you don't get then you are also related to Ambrose, he doesn't get why others get their rocks off on certain services cause he has the comprehension of a child.
    Wow the least hostile post you have written so far. I have to respond to this.

    Thanks for finally chiming in with your opinion. If you had done that originally this wouldn't have gone this far. Anyways, no need to trash talk you down anymore, as you finally contributed to the argument. Makes sense, you are willing to pay your own price and control yourself with what the limits are to what YOU are willing to pay. I cannot argue with you on that point, as it is your personal justification.

    And I wouldn't know what you wrote about it because I didn't waste my time reading your post history. But thank you again for saying your piece, I am glad this post wasn't entirely devoted to attacking my character. And keep an eye for my future posts in the BP forum, because I know you will be (sarcasm is indicated here, just so you know).

  11. #4275

    What a fucking

    Long winded blow hard you are, do you actually have sex with women or do you bore them to the point that they are willing to pay you to get the fuck out, you talk & talk & talk & never get to the fucking point, it's just blah blah blah blah blah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    I don't plan on sticking around here, this will probably be my last post talking to you about it.
    Thank FUCKING CHRIST & I look forward to reading your non posts in the backpage forums, oh shit, sorry you are done with BP I almost forgot, (lying fucking bullshitter).

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    Unless you actually explain to me your thoughts and reasons as to why you feel that overpaying SW's is a good or bad thing
    Yeah I got this one, I don't give a fuck what anyone pays to a provider, I only give a fuck what I pay to a provider, it's not a hard concept to grasp. In case you missed it I've stated that fact here & elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I know what range I'll pay for pussy & don't much care what others will or won't pay, I try not to comment about it much as that's always the individuals choice.
    .

    There has been more useless yammering about costs & donation amounts for what service than there are posts in this thread.

    Anyone trying to tell others what should be paid to whom or what a provider should charge for what service is a god damn fucking moron.

    You, I, or anyone else can not control what others pay for services, or what a provider is charging for her services, we can only control what we are willing to pay period.

    If that is a concept you don't get then you are also related to Ambrose, he doesn't get why others get their rocks off on certain services cause he has the comprehension of a child.

  12. #4274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Take pity on Skatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]

    In conclusion, I didn't see how you refuted my points. . . Which leads me to realize that your post was pretty much like Billy Baloneys. It contributed nothing. Well except for a feeble attempt to bring down my opinion and value. Typical, to try to point out to someones postings as moot when you have nothing to say about it yourself.
    He's a very old, very grumpy, miserable bastard who has nothing better to do than tear other guys posts apart, reconstruct them and change the meaning of the original post. He considers himself the king of Massholes, when in actuality he is the king of assholes. He will spend hours, literally hours, reconstructing your posts, whether to discredit you or just to piss you off' or both. I once even checked the times he spent reconstructing one of my posts, it was over 3 hours. He has even changed the wording in my posts to satisfy his agenda.

    He is starting early this month, usually it's towards the end of the month, when he has run out of his Social Security money, which BTY, we all contribute to. Looks like he has had lots of fun this month, now he has little to do, so we pay the price.

  13. #4273

    My last thoughts on Skatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Peedonyourpud how the fuck are ya.

    You are most welcome, lets see if I can help you out again.

    Nope, wasn't being hypocritical at all, I was being cynical, which doesn't seem to be part of your repertoire as you can't tell the difference.

    Nope you are wrong yet again, you can read, right, it's there in black & white, I said you have 8 reviews and they are mostly in the ecsort forum. As for where you post the most that is in the BackPage forums, 24 at last count, http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/mi...oposted&t=8037.

    Actually I took nothing you stated out of context & the snippets show where you were being contradictory:

    .

    I did not write those posts, you did, & yeah they are showing where you are being just what I said you are, a lying BULLSHITTER I know it can be hard to face the contradictory facts of ones own statements but guy what you wrote doesn't lie, face the fucking truth already.

    It was an attempt (though missed by you) to have you get out & stay out of Massholes, the good contributors rarley post here, hopefully you won't become a permanent fixture here.



    Make you your fucking mind if you have one, which is it, you going to waste your time or you going to look up my posts. Just trying to help by showing how you like to be contradictory.

    Just keep it to my first 37 posts brother, that's fair, let me know if you need help with that.

    I've a few members on ignore so at times I miss things, but hey thanks for filling me in, it's awlays appreciated when you ask a question & get blah blah blah.

    Most can't see what's in front of them, you're no exception, that's why they come here & you'll fit in fine round here, the place for assholes is Massholes, welcome welcome come on in sit down & have a brew!

    BTW do you have to pay extra when you go to a provider & have the girl Piddle on your Pud or is it all inclusive!

    .

    Perhaps you can take your bro Nrlmus along with you next time, you both seem to enjoy piss & shit straight from the tap!
    Wow I can definitely see you popped out your dictionary to write this post. Peedonyourpud? Piddling my pud?

    Clearly you don't understand sarcasm, which is unfortunate because you try so hard to saturate your posts with them. It also is rather amusing that you really are wasting a lot of time trying to shit on me, but still haven't said anything relevant to the argument. Again, it's a tactic that is employed when one is losing a debate or has nothing to contribute. I probably wouldn't want to read your posts beyond these last two you wrote attacking me, yet you know nothing about me. Oh wait, you do, since you stalked my posts and my profile to talk trash about me.

    If we only could judge a person's true character based upon all the posts contributed to this forum, I would probably say, you would understand when to leave things best alone. You are a senior member, but I don't see any wisdom in the nuggets you write on here. Well, you really do love to talk about Charlie Baker and trannies a lot, so I guess that might be considered a valid talking point to some members here.

    "I've a few members on ignore so at times I miss things, but hey thanks for filling me in, it's awlays appreciated when you ask a question & get blah blah blah. ".

    WAIT! Why are you involving yourself in this argument then? Stupid is as stupid does. Or should I say, blah blah blah? Seems to be the language you speak best, as English isn't really working with you. Please lets talk about something worthwhile, not how much each person here sucks because they suck (which is pretty easy to say). I guess making my opinions invalid by trying to point out character flaws makes it an interesting argument. I think you should be Donald Trump's next spokesman, you definitely have the character and the issues to represent him well. Oh wait, maybe I should go back to eating Charlie Baker's shits out of his toilet though right? I'll just say it for you since you lack the original creativeness to come up with something better. I hope your response post is more immature garbage, just to prove that you are as predictable and as dumb as they come. You simply seek attention by crying out foul for everyone else on the board here. Anyways, write whatever you want since its going to be more of the same.

    "Most can't see what's in front of them, you're no exception, that's why they come here & you'll fit in fine round here, the place for assholes is Massholes, welcome welcome come on in sit down & have a brew!

    Even if you were buying, I wouldn't. I can definitely see that wouldn't be a good idea. I'm glad you tried to help talk me out of it, right?

    "It was an attempt (though missed by you) to have you get out & stay out of Massholes, THE GOOD CONTRIBUTORS RARELY POST HERE, hopefully you won't become a permanent fixture here".

    Well it was clearly a great point since you literally just admitted to what kind of person you are. . . 1300+ posts and counting.

    Don't worry Skatar, I don't plan on sticking around here, this will probably be my last post talking to you about it. Unless you actually explain to me your thoughts and reasons as to why you feel that overpaying SW's is a good or bad thing, I don't see a need to feed your lust for attention. I can safely assume you are one of the resident trolls on this forum as you have members on ignore and most likely, more of them have ignored you. Good reason, being the "cynical" person you are (here's the definition for you so you can use it correctly next time: Believing that people are motivated by self-interest; distrustful of human sincerity or integrity. Concerned only with one's own interests and typically disregarding accepted or appropriate standards in order to achieve them.).

    "Make you your fucking mind if you have one, which is it, you going to waste your time or you going to look up my posts. Just trying to help by showing how you like to be contradictory. ".

    How was I being contradictory again? Because I mentioned that I don't have time to waste looking at your posts and then saying, maybe I should because 90% of your posts are of quality reviews on this forum? Glad to know you don't understand sarcasm. It's okay, maybe if you "make you your fucking mind" you would have noticed that too.

    I guess I can't say it best either, so I'll let you have the last word. And I love your use of red highlights to emphasize your main point of your whole argument. That really separated the men from the boys in your posts. Wait, I should stop using sarcasm, you might take all of what I am saying seriously. But then again, I am "a lying BULLSHITTER" (I prefer to stand when I call bullshit out though) so please just take my posts with a grain of salt okay.

  14. #4272

    Welcome anytime!

    Peedonyourpud how the fuck are ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    I really appreciate it when someone comes out and tries to identify and rebut all the points I made.
    You are most welcome, lets see if I can help you out again.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    However, isn't it a bit hypocritical when you say that you like and agree with what I wrote then go ahead and write down every reason why you disagree with it?
    Nope, wasn't being hypocritical at all, I was being cynical, which doesn't seem to be part of your repertoire as you can't tell the difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    You're right, most of my posts are in the Escort forum
    Nope you are wrong yet again, you can read, right, it's there in black & white, I said you have 8 reviews and they are mostly in the ecsort forum. As for where you post the most that is in the BackPage forums, 24 at last count, http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/mi...oposted&t=8037.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    But I am glad you tried to take my snippets of postings out of context to favor your points.
    Actually I took nothing you stated out of context & the snippets show where you were being contradictory:

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    (I don't bother with BP or SWS)
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    So I always am scouring the BP to find those diamonds in the rough
    I did not write those posts, you did, & yeah they are showing where you are being just what I said you are, a lying BULLSHITTER I know it can be hard to face the contradictory facts of ones own statements but guy what you wrote doesn't lie, face the fucking truth already.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    "You have 8 reviews mostly in the Escort forum, perhaps more reviews & less blah blah blah, just saying. ". Okay. So I don't even know how this is pertinent to the conversation?
    It was an attempt (though missed by you) to have you get out & stay out of Massholes, the good contributors rarley post here, hopefully you won't become a permanent fixture here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    I don't have time to waste scouring your posts and reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I should look up your posts to see if you have some quality reviews on here.
    Make you your fucking mind if you have one, which is it, you going to waste your time or you going to look up my posts. Just trying to help by showing how you like to be contradictory.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    I mean you have over 1 k postings, so I got to assume I should find some good content without having to dig through a few pages right?
    Just keep it to my first 37 posts brother, that's fair, let me know if you need help with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    But then again, I can see that you clearly don't read beyond the first 2 posts of this forum.
    I've a few members on ignore so at times I miss things, but hey thanks for filling me in, it's awlays appreciated when you ask a question & get blah blah blah.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    In conclusion, I didn't see how you refuted my points
    Most can't see what's in front of them, you're no exception, that's why they come here & you'll fit in fine round here, the place for assholes is Massholes, welcome welcome come on in sit down & have a brew!

    BTW do you have to pay extra when you go to a provider & have the girl Piddle on your Pud or is it all inclusive!

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I would have to agree with Nrlmus bro
    .

    Perhaps you can take your bro Nrlmus along with you next time, you both seem to enjoy piss & shit straight from the tap!

  15. #4271

    Thanks Skatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I like a lot of what you said, it was articulate & concise. But I've a few things I'd like to say or add.

    I like this & agree that my thoughts count, yours not so much.

    You have 8 reviews mostly in the Escort forum, perhaps more reviews & less blah blah blah, just saying.

    Not sure to whom you are referring to & how it is they are screwing everyone else over, could you clarfiy please.

    Who according to you is overpaying & why do you care what anyone else pays.

    It would be interesting to hear what you consider damaged goods to be, as according to those who make & enforce laws & society in general both providers & johns are damaged goods.

    Again whom are you referring, someone is defending another for ripping someone off? If you think you can sue in a court of law for getting ripped off by a provider feel free to try & let us know how that turns out.

    For a guy that doesn't bother with BP you sure do use it a lot. Just another lying BULLSHITTER that thinks his shit don't stink. About the only thing phony & petty around here is you dipshit.
    I really appreciate it when someone comes out and tries to identify and rebut all the points I made. However, isn't it a bit hypocritical when you say that you like and agree with what I wrote then go ahead and write down every reason why you disagree with it?

    Please, make up your mind and decide what the fuck you really want to say before you go ahead and make yourself look like an idiot. It's not hard to be stupid, but it is hard to be stupid while trying not to be stupid.

    Oh and thank you for scouring the forum for my posts and reviews. You're right, most of my posts are in the Escort forum because I really only like to rely on agencies. My posts inquiring about BP is to see if there has been anything somewhat decent posted. Do I look at BP? Of course. Do I actually visit these girls anymore? No. My last few visits were a waste of time and I literally showed up and ran when I saw what was behind the door. Taking a look at my posts about the BP girls, did you notice that I am only asking about the postings? How many actual visits have I made to any of these BP postings I inquired about? None. They were all fakes. The ones I wrote about were legit and were worth a mention. However, I probably wouldn't revisit due to the experience not being what I expect. But I am glad you tried to take my snippets of postings out of context to favor your points. I notice you do this as well.

    I don't have time to waste scouring your posts and reviews because, let's face it, you seem to be practically living on this forum with your post count. I also notice you like to pick fights or continue them, as if you enjoy meddling into other people's affairs and then degrade them and call them names. That's fine, I understand. Your thoughts count, but only to yourself you know. You don't have to agree or like my thoughts and to be honest, I wouldn't expect you to. You seem to disagree with everyone on this forum it seems. However, lets actually look at what you wrote to go against my points.

    "I like this & agree that my thoughts count, yours not so much. ".

    Well then why are we wasting time here? You don't even need to be there then.

    "You have 8 reviews mostly in the Escort forum, perhaps more reviews & less blah blah blah, just saying. ".

    Okay. So I don't even know how this is pertinent to the conversation? I should assume that 90% of your posts are reviews? Maybe I should look up your posts to see if you have some quality reviews on here. I mean you have over 1 k postings, so I got to assume I should find some good content without having to dig through a few pages right?

    "Not sure to whom you are referring to & how it is they are screwing everyone else over, could you clarfiy please. ".

    Glad you read the posts before you upload yours. It's nice to know that you don't even know who we were talking about in regards to how to topic started. It would make your points more convincing if you knew what was really going on. Anyways, the post started with Scraggs. You can read his post on the 2nd page of the Massholes Forum.

    "Who according to you is overpaying & why do you care what anyone else pays. ".

    Well I just answered this question, but again, I think it was covered in general. If I had a list of names, well, that wouldn't be so great to know who exactly is mongering out there. I think we like to keep ourselves anonymous but still kindred to helping each other out in this hobby with information. Anyways, I am addressing the issue of inflation in this hobby. When we decide to pay more for something when we fail to understand the affect it has on our hobby long term, it will eventually affect us as well. When paying $100 for 15 minutes becomes normal, will it become normal in 5 years for it to increase to $150? This also affects agency pricing as they are offering a higher quality product than what BP and the streets are showing.

    "It would be interesting to hear what you consider damaged goods to be, as according to those who make & enforce laws & society in general both providers & johns are damaged goods. ".

    It would be, but this isn't the time for it. If you want to start a topic about that, I will be glad to chime in. But then again, didn't you say my thoughts don't count that much? Again, I digress.

    "Again whom are you referring, someone is defending another for ripping someone off? If you think you can sue in a court of law for getting ripped off by a provider feel free to try & let us know how that turns out. ".

    Again, I am referring to a poster who attempted to explain the reasoning behind the original monger's reasons for overpaying a SW for her time. But then again, I can see that you clearly don't read beyond the first 2 posts of this forum.

    In conclusion, I didn't see how you refuted my points. . . Which leads me to realize that your post was pretty much like Billy Baloneys. It contributed nothing. Well except for a feeble attempt to bring down my opinion and value. Typical, to try to point out to someones postings as moot when you have nothing to say about it yourself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape