Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 9866
-
08-13-16 23:40 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 163Thanks Skatar.
I really appreciate it when someone comes out and tries to identify and rebut all the points I made. However, isn't it a bit hypocritical when you say that you like and agree with what I wrote then go ahead and write down every reason why you disagree with it?
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Please, make up your mind and decide what the fuck you really want to say before you go ahead and make yourself look like an idiot. It's not hard to be stupid, but it is hard to be stupid while trying not to be stupid.
Oh and thank you for scouring the forum for my posts and reviews. You're right, most of my posts are in the Escort forum because I really only like to rely on agencies. My posts inquiring about BP is to see if there has been anything somewhat decent posted. Do I look at BP? Of course. Do I actually visit these girls anymore? No. My last few visits were a waste of time and I literally showed up and ran when I saw what was behind the door. Taking a look at my posts about the BP girls, did you notice that I am only asking about the postings? How many actual visits have I made to any of these BP postings I inquired about? None. They were all fakes. The ones I wrote about were legit and were worth a mention. However, I probably wouldn't revisit due to the experience not being what I expect. But I am glad you tried to take my snippets of postings out of context to favor your points. I notice you do this as well.
I don't have time to waste scouring your posts and reviews because, let's face it, you seem to be practically living on this forum with your post count. I also notice you like to pick fights or continue them, as if you enjoy meddling into other people's affairs and then degrade them and call them names. That's fine, I understand. Your thoughts count, but only to yourself you know. You don't have to agree or like my thoughts and to be honest, I wouldn't expect you to. You seem to disagree with everyone on this forum it seems. However, lets actually look at what you wrote to go against my points.
"I like this & agree that my thoughts count, yours not so much. ".
Well then why are we wasting time here? You don't even need to be there then.
"You have 8 reviews mostly in the Escort forum, perhaps more reviews & less blah blah blah, just saying. ".
Okay. So I don't even know how this is pertinent to the conversation? I should assume that 90% of your posts are reviews? Maybe I should look up your posts to see if you have some quality reviews on here. I mean you have over 1 k postings, so I got to assume I should find some good content without having to dig through a few pages right?
"Not sure to whom you are referring to & how it is they are screwing everyone else over, could you clarfiy please. ".
Glad you read the posts before you upload yours. It's nice to know that you don't even know who we were talking about in regards to how to topic started. It would make your points more convincing if you knew what was really going on. Anyways, the post started with Scraggs. You can read his post on the 2nd page of the Massholes Forum.
"Who according to you is overpaying & why do you care what anyone else pays. ".
Well I just answered this question, but again, I think it was covered in general. If I had a list of names, well, that wouldn't be so great to know who exactly is mongering out there. I think we like to keep ourselves anonymous but still kindred to helping each other out in this hobby with information. Anyways, I am addressing the issue of inflation in this hobby. When we decide to pay more for something when we fail to understand the affect it has on our hobby long term, it will eventually affect us as well. When paying $100 for 15 minutes becomes normal, will it become normal in 5 years for it to increase to $150? This also affects agency pricing as they are offering a higher quality product than what BP and the streets are showing.
"It would be interesting to hear what you consider damaged goods to be, as according to those who make & enforce laws & society in general both providers & johns are damaged goods. ".
It would be, but this isn't the time for it. If you want to start a topic about that, I will be glad to chime in. But then again, didn't you say my thoughts don't count that much? Again, I digress.
"Again whom are you referring, someone is defending another for ripping someone off? If you think you can sue in a court of law for getting ripped off by a provider feel free to try & let us know how that turns out. ".
Again, I am referring to a poster who attempted to explain the reasoning behind the original monger's reasons for overpaying a SW for her time. But then again, I can see that you clearly don't read beyond the first 2 posts of this forum.
In conclusion, I didn't see how you refuted my points. . . Which leads me to realize that your post was pretty much like Billy Baloneys. It contributed nothing. Well except for a feeble attempt to bring down my opinion and value. Typical, to try to point out to someones postings as moot when you have nothing to say about it yourself.
-
08-13-16 14:46 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 2099Hey there you transgender Debbie pop eating shit stain, I see you're no longer bobbing in toilets now that you can get it straight from the tap,
.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
Think Charlie Baker will be disappointed?, but 700 bucks, WTF guy can't you get a discount on that shit.
.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Yeah ok I'm sorry to see that you like shit, (not really).
-
08-13-16 13:30 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 2197
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Oh my Goodness we've got former gay lovers going at each other now. Watch out for family feud!
Originally Posted by Negsiro
[View Original Post]
To quote your favorite pop star Skatar: Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
-
08-13-16 04:52 #4268Senior Member

Posts: 80If You Must Have Clarification
The 25- 40 is for BJ with roaming and the 50 to 80 is when I am able to convince a BP girl doing an incall special to do it as a car date, CBJ with roaming. I don't have any numbers or regulars now, I merely work the streets of Boston and Lawrence the most, and other cities to a lesser extent. Many times in the past, I did have regulars and numbers. I don't do FS or daty with SW'ers, but have done FS with them a few times in the late 1990's, none since then.
I may try Brockton again soon, due to all of the talk of it lately, and will report. Been doing SW'ers overall since 93' and what I described in last post since 07'. My other handle which some know has my SW posts. I plan ahead, try to think things out ahead, don't act on urges, impulses or spontaneity and keep in budget, and do some minor gambling which sometimes yields windfall profits, and it is at those times or in weeks that my job is more lucrative that I may bump up my hobby budget a bit, otherwise I keep it at strict amount. This is my suggestion to others as well.
Just because you have 20 dollars in your pocket and are horny from "the club," and happen to be going down BHA or Dot Ave, doesn't mean you have to spend that money everytime! You keep doing these quickies and it adds up and you blow your budget too quickly into the month, have less left for anything better than these bottom of the barrel dates, and all that does is leave you with less money to keep up with a healthy appetite for quantity of dates, so the cycle continues.
When others complain about price inflation, my response is plan better, act less on impulse and urges, have some self-control, make more money, don't bash others or complain on a forum, do something by and for yourself in reaction to a possible price inflation and solve the problem that way. Best of luck.
-
08-13-16 01:57 #4267Douchebag

Posts: 243Skatar, shut the fuck up
With your bullshit.
Let this man be. He is a breath of fresh air compared to a degenerate prick like you who's been yapping at 300 mph and ain't saying shit.
I'll except you trashing that Fraud Yologent because he is of deserving to have his bullshit checked at the door with his money management nonsense dealing with crack heads, base heads, cocaine and heroin addicts. You tore him a new asshole, Good, he deserved it but I'm not going to let you trash what seems to be a good member in PDiddy.
The man seems cool and was just stating some good points, he is no saint. And he tore that prick low life loser child molester bill balloney a new one, so he is cool in my book.
I'm sick of you fucking members on here yapping your bullshit to other members just because they have so few posts. The man told you, he is here, watching everything takes play but is not into all the yapping like you. So when he finally gets on the board to say something, its because he feels passionate about it so why not let some new voice shower the board for once.
You spent fucking up to 3 weeks back and forth with yellowfeva, ambrose and that ***** deb45 talking about some transgender fuck shit. Nauseating the fuck out of people. Are you fucking fag to spent up to a month discussing a man's split, twat, you're a fucking suspect since then. Did PDiddy run a candle up your ass to tell you to knock it off with your yapping, no. The man let you blabber all your bullshit. He didn't call you out, he didn't try to insert his opinion, he didn't try to make you look stupid by posting irrelevant quotes, which anyone can do here. He let you be. For 3 weeks, it was nothing but you, yellowfevva, deb45 and fucking ambrose. You 4 losers drowned out other subjects with your bullshit.
Now someone else want to say something relevant where others can speak on it and here you come barging in like johhny come lately to tell the man off. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Come at me with your bullshit, I'll go toe to toe with you. Don't post endless bullshit about some transgender and think that boost your member status on here as king righteous on the board.
You know my pedigree, I don't give a shit about some bullshit status on here. I've gotten endless violations from A2 and they ain't shit, I'm still here and he knows I don't give a fuck and told him he too, can go fuck himself. Stop patronize people on here skatarr, not a good quiet monger like Pdiddy.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-16 01:18 #4266Douchebag

Posts: 243You didn't jump shit
You're just too fucking dumb to know anything.
You got your ass handed to you so nicely, it was so delicious, one could almost taste it. Got left with rotten skunk eggs plastered all over your face and now looking at you, begging for forgiveness like a cheap hoe to her pimp. As a matter of fact, you are a hoe. You *****, lmao. I am enjoying you being told to go fuck yourself in a polite so way, lmaoooooo.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 23:20 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 2099I like a lot of what you said, it was articulate & concise. But I've a few things I'd like to say or add.
I like this & agree that my thoughts count, yours not so much.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
You have 8 reviews mostly in the Escort forum, perhaps more reviews & less blah blah blah, just saying.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Not sure to whom you are referring to & how it is they are screwing everyone else over, could you clarfiy please.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Who according to you is overpaying & why do you care what anyone else pays.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
It would be interesting to hear what you consider damaged goods to be, as according to those who make & enforce laws & society in general both providers & johns are damaged goods.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Again whom are you referring, someone is defending another for ripping someone off? If you think you can sue in a court of law for getting ripped off by a provider feel free to try & let us know how that turns out.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
For a guy that doesn't bother with BP you sure do use it a lot.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Just another lying BULLSHITTER that thinks his shit don't stink. About the only thing phony & petty around here is you dipshit.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 20:10 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 566I stand corrected
PP, I should have read more of your posts, sorry. In my never ending battle with NegRapst / Toujula I jumped the gun on this one. Your posts are well thought out and you actually have command of the english language something little 98# Neggie obviously does not.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 15:49 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 2099With your vast experience with SWers (2 posts) & most of your posts being of MPs with few stating what you paid. You also flip floped on what you say your SW range is, as below you state it's 25-40 (no mention for what service)
.
Originally Posted by YoloGent
[View Original Post]
Yet here you say the range is 60-80 for certain girls, again no mention of service
.
Originally Posted by YoloGent
[View Original Post]
BTW it seems you are holding out on the community by not sharing your experiences of your SWer regulars & saying what you paid & what service you received. Perhaps the community would be better served if you post what you paid to whom & for what service as compared to a lecturing others on what price should paid according to you. I'll be sure to notify the SWers "across the land" to check with you so they'll know what to charge.
Think you can control what others will pay, Think you can control what providers should charge, Think you can control anyone but yourself (doubt you can control yourself) You related to Ambrose by any chance. FYI Dickweed this is a fighting forum, get to fighting or stay the fuck out. Here is the best part, I can now put you back on block!
Originally Posted by YoloGent
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 13:30 #4262Douchebag

Posts: 243Ouch
Lmao, I am starting to be a fan of this guy, an inspiring breath of fresh air. Tearing the forums loser Bill baloney a well deserved new asshole.
Its obviously evident what we see on display here, PiddlePud coming off as an articulate monger who sounds intelligent with his reasoning without being annoying and hateful and then. You have that fucking imbecile. That filth, racist skunk of a human and annoying prick that is bill baloney.
Enjoy getting torched asshole, you deserve it.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 13:03 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 80Planning, Money Management, Controlling Urges are Key
I haven't felt the impact in prices that supposedly occurs when others overpay personally. I have a set budget each month for play and a plan and it works for me. I play at planned times, well thought out and not according to an urge. I do SW's at 25 to 40 range, the half hour atypical 40 and 40 HE's at an AMP, and the 130 to 150 asian hotel BP FS dates. I have also done BP incalls turned into car dates in the 50 to 80 range. I stay away from most BP incalls other than asian, and never have done an outcall. I have rarely been ripped off. I am okay with the prices and services I get.
I have had good luck with the providers I have chosen in negotiating prices, they seem to be okay with what I request or hand over, as I rarely get the pouty face or can I have one more's, and this isn't due to any "charming." In fact, I don't try to charm anybody, I just remain straight-faced, and calm, and believe in the less is more style of talking to these providers. I actually find myself self-editing and limiting to the minimum the conversation and the money-side when involved in the hobby. I don't want to get friendly with most of them. If we are not in agreement in price, I walk or let them out, and I defintely bring only the amount of money I think I will need, and sometimes hide a ten or a five someplace in my vehicle. They can't have or get what I don't have on me. I also mix it up each month as to how many of each category of these type of dates I do, and also vary it if I had won money at casino, mass lottery, keno, or a scratch ticket, or had an excellent week at work. I do a job that pay varies each day and each week, While there is a general average weekly pay, there are also spikes too.
I feel what I pay for and get are as close to fair as possible. This has been going on now since 2007. I don't see an end to my hobby in the near future, and can adjust what I do if indeed price inflation really does occur. I don't think what has lately occured in Brockton qualifies. I also think my planning, coolness of thought, and the fact that I have savings, and already have the money at the beginning of the month, not earning the hobby budget money through the month as I go along, are my reasons for success, and general happiness about the hobby. Others, it seems are at a different financial situation and more prone to letting these prices and what others do to alter them aggravate them. It doesn't aggravate me. Or hasn't yet at least. Thus, I find no fault in a few people paying what they are paying, they can afford it and are happy with the services and it's fine by me. No need for me to bicker out here and plead with you all to stop overpaying.
I just wanted to point out that certain people could use a little lesson from what I'm doing, and if they actually sat done and looked at their financial situation, how much they had at the beginning, middle, and end of the month for the hobby versus other life expenses, that they could probably improve their individual mongering scene by planning and thinking out at the outset of each month instead of living in the now and by sudden urges. This, I believe would calm them down as I know it works. They wouldn't need to get all upset and ***** on here about prices and what others are doing to screw them over. Also, getting a part-time job and occasionally playing some Keno or the mass daily number also can work, small investments that over a course of a month, can sometimes yield an extra windfall profit, which can be put into one's mongering budget. And if you lose, it's low money that you don't feel has drained you and your monthly budget, but you at least played so maybe you could win, and have some more fun money.
Just wanted to add my two cents again, and maybe it will help at least one person. Or at least think about it.
-
08-12-16 10:33 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 163Sorry Baloney
Sorry Billy, but I'm not him and he's not me.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Is it actually surprising to know that there are other mongers who do read and understand the forums? I mean, does every person who has a differing opinion be lumped into one person or another? And why does it matter? Part of being in America is to have differing views and understanding that maybe, just maybe, you and I don't think alike.
The world doesn't just revolve around you and your thoughts, but they are the only ones you should care about.
What other people say and do depends on what they want and what they need. The issue is that that selfishness is what is causing this egregious inflation of pricing of what was once a more respectable and understood rate for the quality (or lack thereof).
I don't waste my time mongering the streets for the lowest bottom of the barrel offerings. I don't want to spend my time doing that and don't need to. But I read these forums to get a grasp of what the situation is like out there and to see what other people experience. Reviews are golden and always help to understand how to utilize my time.
I normally wouldn't involve myself in petty affairs like this as it does not matter much to me anymore anyways (I don't bother with BP or SWS) but it is rather ridiculous to see people jumping to the defense of someone who actually is screwing everyone else over.
Besides, if you want to refute my points, please do, I want to know what the reasoning is behind the argument of overpaying. I don't think it is a good business practice for anyone to willingly overpay for damaged goods. Usually people sue each other for getting ripped off, not take bullshit with a smile, nevermind run to the defense of someone else to continue doing it.
Don't assume that one person with an opinion that is different from yours is the same person with a different persona. Look at my posts, they are far different from Negsiro and I wouldn't want anyone to think I am him nor would want anyone to think he is me. We are different and I don't always agree with what he says or does. But please Billy, don't try to negate an argument by assuming its made by the same person. It's rather childish and immature. Also it shows you don't have anything to say to the points I made, so therefore, you have contributed nothing to this topic.
-
08-12-16 09:56 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 2099According to the shit stain tansgender aka Nrlmus he has at least these other personas
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
I couldn't say if PiddlePud is also an alter ego, but I did like his counter post to YoloGent post. Paying for anything deserves one's attention.
I know what range I'll pay for pussy & don't much care what others will or won't pay, I try not to comment about it much as that's always the individuals choice.
-
08-11-16 20:36 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 566Of course you could not have said it better, you ARE PiddlePud. How many names you have here?
Originally Posted by Negsiro
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 13:47 #4257Douchebag

Posts: 243One of the few that gets it.
Brilliant post by an intelligent Monger. Completely obliterate the previous monger's post who sounded like a complete fucking Imbecile, trying to endorse the other Imbeciles that he coincides with.
I mean seriously, I can't get enough of this post, it just speaks the truth and volume into the reality of the Dumb Gullible Mongers on here that goes for SWs or AMPs. Not that I couldn't have said it better because there are still more that could be said on these gullible idiots but this guy here touches some Excellent points that I surely concur with.
Some of the mongers on here, like this guy Scraggs, whose ranting and raving about some SW name Jordan like she's a princess gem he's got, is a perfect example. The guy has been bragging about the chic for a couple of weeks now, loving the attention that he is getting from the other desperate lazy fucks who would rather sit on the site and wait to see who has a number and picture so they can go after, like flies on shit. They'll never hit the streets or the AMPs to take one for the team or they barely do so. They rarely have anything solid to trade but just the same shit that everyone knows, seen and gone through, NOTHING SPECIAL, where they actually broken a deal but yet, they think they have something to trade. This guy Scraggs thinks because those desperate degenerates are flooding his PM wanting a piece of that over priced Pussy he's maxed out, he thinks he is the shit.
He is going around in the streets over paying the regular SWs ridiculous prices (50-60 for BJ and 100 FS) and selfishly going about it and thinks it doesn't affect the whole outcome of other mongers who are out in the field. He gloats about this girl like she is THE prize catch on the streets because she actually bathes and not chopped up like the others. She lets him take pics and videos so when he can't keep up with the payments, he can at least have something to look at to jerk off. He over pays for her and wants us to believe he is getting a 'good deal' and that somehow he is the man. Getting a, "GOOD DEAL", would be more ideal if you were able to make this girl take less and you get more bang for the buck no?
I couldn't stop laughing when you debunked this guy's bullshit about his so called money management over paying a bunch of crack fiends and base heads, eating out their pussy, LMAO. In the case of Scraggs, he gloats about getting his ass eaten, I mean really guy?. This fucking Ass Pudge Fucker is probably a Homo but he wouldn't admit so. He is so lost into this girl Jordan, I bet if that chic says she wants to finger and stick a giant Dildo up his ass to get more horny, he'd gladly oblige and pay her extra. HE WOULD. I know he would.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



