Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 30759
-
08-18-16 05:30 #14529Senior Member

Posts: 242Champainge
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5737382738.html
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
This is Champainge's ad, she doesn't look as good in person and works out of Thailand Massage. Out of all the girls there Yaya is the best at HE, then Champainge, Vera and Gina although I don't know if she qualifies if I have to give myself a HE. Massage Gina is the best then Vera, Yaya (although she cannot do hard) and champainge.
-
08-18-16 00:18 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 929Honestly who the hell cares? It's a life they've chosen and they're making really good money to live that way. The rice bowl hair was a great descriptor and it clearly identified the people involved. They didn't use inexcusably disparaging descriptors. They used terms that were clear and easy to visualize.
Originally Posted by RicoSr1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-16 00:01 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 1980Thai Aroma
I'd like to know if this place in Kapolei offers anything else. I'm literally a stones throw away, how nice it would be to not have to drive down town! PM preferred.
Originally Posted by Kgmai777
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 22:58 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 340Massage on The west side
If you find out anything, let me know too. I would love to find a provider on this side and save me some time and gas driving from Waianae to town.
-
08-17-16 22:40 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 77Selina and her Chinese partner
Come'on fellow Mongers! "homely, pale skin with a kind of rice bowl front bangs short haircut!" "I had the rice bowl Chinese girl"! These ladies provide a service that most of us seek. Do you ever consider the number of unsavory Mongers they have to service within the course of a day, week or month? We go to them and spend money for their service and want the "hottest, sexiest and most accommodating" one in the house. They, on the other hand service whoever happens to walk through the door. I think we are snagged into a new search because of the hot pics we see on BP of all those beautiful Asian cuties, most of which are fake pics. And when she doesn't meet our expectations, reality and disappointment follows. Negative reports can be useful to our Monger searches without having to disparage the lady. A hell of a life, huh? JMHO.
Originally Posted by Shotime32
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 18:22 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 1446Champagne
What does she look like? Young and pretty? Heavy?
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
Did she play and let you roam or totally legit?
-
08-17-16 17:05 #14523Regular Member

Posts: 20Disappointing
I literally just got done from there and had the rice bowl Chinese girl. I don't think I will be returning. Her massage skills are very limited. Her hard pressure is not very hard. To add to that, the session was only 40 min long. So she shorted me 20 minutes. She did give a HJ and got undressed. But other than that, the session was really not very good. I felt my money was not used wisely. 👎127995;.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
Sho.
-
08-17-16 16:52 #14522Regular Member

Posts: 2He?
I live out in Ewa and was curious if there are any providers close by on the west side that give good massage with He? You can private message me if you don't want to share on forum. Thanks.
Kg.
-
08-17-16 16:32 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 324CC 2403 Champagne
Had an appt with her about 2 weeks ago. Wanted deep and hard. I had to tell her cool down the pressure. She'll make you wish you didn't ask for deep pressure.
-
08-17-16 15:36 #14520Regular Member

Posts: 2He
I'm new to this. I'm looking to get a massage and wondering if there are any therapists that provide HE on the west side? You can private message me if not comfortable posting on forum. Thanks.
Kg.
-
08-17-16 07:50 #14519Senior Member

Posts: 26That used to be my go to spot. You'll definitely get HE there.
Originally Posted by Scott4
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 03:32 #14518Banned Member

Posts: 105He
Do any of these girls provide Happy endings thanks.
Originally Posted by SoulAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-16 23:47 #14517Regular Member

Posts: 12Awesome!! You probably would not believe me, but the correct therapist texted me on my phone after reading my msg I posted yesterday. She nicely explain to me that she was not feeling well and asked her other teammate to tend to me. I think that is super cool as a therapist to have contacted me to say sorry for being mislead. She offered me to come back and she will take care of me. I just got to save up on the green kala and I will give it a try again. On another note. Its apparent that many of the therapist is also reading the forums, hahahaha. Aloha my braddas!
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-16 21:10 #14516Senior Member

Posts: 493Wasn't Selina
The woman you are describing is an assistant to Selina that just arrived. I'd describe her as a very homely petite Chinese woman with pale skin and kind of a rice bowl front bangs short haircut. I was introduced to her by Selina as I was exiting her apartment and she told me that her services included a massage and handjob. I actually thought about letting her practice on me, but I enjoy Selina's pussy rub too much and didn't want to be sidetracked.
Originally Posted by Raycr250
[View Original Post]
M.
-
08-16-16 20:47 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 384I'm surprised you got a switch. I always got good sessions with Selina, and never a switch. And she uses your real pics in her ads. Yea, for some Mongers a pussyrub might not be what your looking for. But for me, the price is right, pussy slide feels and looks pretty good. She let's me pretty much do anything w / o FS. YMMV It's just a matter of what your into. For me it feels good, and I get off watching oily pussy lips rubbing on Jr.
Originally Posted by Raycr250
[View Original Post]
I know she has a friend that I haven't tried yet, but she said 4-hand massage / HJ, two girl BJ is available.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...l-pics/3304997
Flesh.










Reply With Quote





