Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 9888
-
08-18-16 00:32 #6648Regular Member

Posts: 2North Attleboro Car date
Went and saw this girl, gave me the best head I've had. This girl is a blessing she is a thicker girl but has beautiful eyes and nice big juicy tits. Very sweet and did not rush me. I would recommend this girl if you're comfortable with car dates.
-
08-18-16 00:29 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 42Scammer Alert! Do NOT visit "Wild Child"
Got a story for you guys. I tried to see this one in Central Falls a couple of months ago. Texted on and off with her for a few days, she was very responsive. I noticed she removed her ads alot then posted them again.
I finally go to see her, we agreed on 100. I hand it to her upon arrival as we talk and introduce ourselves, she seemed really nice despite living in a godawful neighborhood in CF. She says she needs to go and get towels and opens a back door in the bedroom. I'm sitting there on the bed, ready, waiting, and after a minute this old drugged up lady comes in, just as surprised to see me as I was to see her. She said that this "wild child" in the ad climbed over her to jump out the window, and apologized to me. I check the back room and surely enough she was gone. Called back and she wouldn't answer. Checked BP and the ads were gone. This is the second time I've seen her ads up since then. If I had known about this place earlier, I would've already shared. STAY AWAY from this scum bag. Her arms are hairy as hell too. Just had to throw that jab in there.
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ss-out/6111843
-
08-17-16 21:39 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 60http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4873/1/149018
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
Pics are pretty accurate. Add a few years onto those face pics. Absolutely no tits, nice little ass though.
-
08-17-16 19:18 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 487I've never had the pleasure.
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]
Can't find any ads.
Anyone know where there are piks of her?
-
08-17-16 18:31 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 150Kudos
Sorry you had to take one for the team, only thing you can do is get the word out everywhere you can think of.
Originally Posted by Yadappb
[View Original Post]
Best to stick to reviewed providers as most BP ad s have fake pics remember if it sounds to good to be true it usually is.
-
08-17-16 16:58 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 51Spoke to her today. Her rates are at the high end of things for me so I'm probably going to pass. $$$ per hour, one hour minimum.
I for one like hairy chicks, lesbians, and women with short hair. To each their own I guess.
Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 15:55 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 228Kasey
Great, so she is active in woonsocket. What is donation / time and restrictions.
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 15:29 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 834Nikkie Love
I made a date by text and she went silent. Eventually got back to me hours later said she fell asleep. Made another date by phone and she went silent again. Voicemale full. Is she on drugs or what?
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 15:20 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 834Kasey?
I saw pictures from her old ads but could never figure out what kind of tits she has from those pics. And because I really don't get very turned on by flat chested girls, I was wondering what those tits look like? For comparison, I have indeed fucked skinny Jenny a while back and she was a great fuck and a nice girl but I never went back since she was MUCH too flat chested for me! I know a lot of guys like that very young titless look (on legal age girls of course), but I need some more substantial milk bags to hang onto, LOL!
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 06:40 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 161Kasey in Woonsocket
Although I haven't seen her advertising I got a text message out of the blue from Kasey. I guess she still had my number from the first time I saw her probably a year or so ago. So I went ahead and met up with her. Just like someone said, she's at a hotel in Smithfield. It's kind of a mess. But she still has the same amazing body! And she's real nice. No rush, in fact I saw her before work and if anything I felt like I was the one rushing to get going. If she contacts you I don't know why you wouldn't go see her.
-
08-17-16 04:15 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 136When she says, "All Natural Beauty", looks like that's inclusive of armpit hair.
Originally Posted by Charfly
[View Original Post]
I'm fine with the Bush; in fact, prefer a nicely trimmed one to bare (will die for a landing-strip), but armpit hair is a no-go.
Not trying to knock anybody though.
-
08-16-16 22:21 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 50East Providence TOFTT
I'm a regular follower and a sporadic reviewer. For what it's worth, took a chance to meet "Lauren" after a couple of calls and a few texts. Her communications were very short, one or two words usually. So setup the agenda, drove to East Providence and texted at the exact time of the arrangement with no response. 10 min later she gives me the details to ring her door.
She is the girl in the pics, with shorter hair. Good looking, desirable and a great chassis. "A" cups and slim light skinned shape. I have mixed emotions with this girl, although she was friendly, she was very oriented to the business. In the short text responses, she gave no options and provided only (what seems to have been) the "quick interview" which was very quick and with a lot of instructions. Do this, lay there, facing here, no touch, no sit up, what are you doing?, don't get closer. Etc. She conducted the interview and out in 15 min. When I asked for any "extras" she agreed to take the top off for a small tip (0. 15).
I would give her a second chance only because she's cute enough, but the mechanical attitude is a turn off.
http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...ervice/6069064
Damage 1. 2 (plus a small tip).
Interview: HE, Topoff.
YMMV! Good luck.
-
08-16-16 17:45 #6636Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes that's her. Scammer avoid her and play it safe.
Originally Posted by JoeKickass
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-16 15:42 #6635Senior Member

Posts: 234Nina / Desire
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-ck-ut/5565496
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
I believe that is the Nina he is talking about in the ad. I saw her during the winter when she called herself Desire. If you search for Desire in this thread, you may find some reviews. I remember her stopping midway through CBJ to slip the money under the door to her "girlfriend" to help pay for the room. Then when I had her in mish, she kept getting texts and checking her phone. Pissed me off so much. I fucked her harder with no regard, came, got dressed and left. Would never repeat.
-
08-16-16 13:12 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 183Car date North Attleboro
I saw her a couple of weeks ago. I also hate car dates, but the time and location was convenient, and we talked down to 40 for a quick BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by Cowboys8228
[View Original Post]
Nice enough, but not at all done up. Her hair was a mess and she came out in a nightgown with nothing under it. We parked close to her house, and she told me to keep a lookout for her male roommates who may be out for a walk nearby. (Not what I want to hear while I'm trying to relax.) She was fairly talented and it went quick, but not as quick as I think she was hoping. Despite warning she wasn't ready for the cim, but thankfully I keep a roll of paper towels in the car.
If she cleaned up a bit and hosted I'd go back. But the car date setup just wasn't great. Though if that's your thing, your mileage and enjoyment may vary.
















