Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 30759
-
08-15-16 22:31 #14499Senior Member

Posts: 174411 on this cute blonde mt: TGTBT?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5734107272.html
She offers lomi lomi which I love. Even if she is legit and no HE I would still like to get a massage by a cute girl like her if her pics are real. Anybody know? If not, in a few days I may have to take one for the team and find out.
-
08-15-16 22:12 #14498Senior Member

Posts: 90Mahalo CB.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 21:22 #14497Senior Member

Posts: 516Kiko?
She's back posting a 2nd (partner?) photo. But still using same second name and #.
That is definitely not the one I had outcall with earlier-this one very much younger?
No recent session with Kiko-,but I still think she was Rejuv. Last year?
-
08-15-16 20:24 #14496Senior Member

Posts: 5119It seems that Stella may soon win a Nobel Prize in medical science, because according to her advertisement her "detox lymphatic massage" can provide "tumor relief".
Originally Posted by Brah808
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 20:01 #14495Banned Member

Posts: 442She and Emma started about the same time.
Originally Posted by Conker
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 19:02 #14494Senior Member

Posts: 132?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5729296417.html
Anyone have any info on Stella? Great pix and would love to see her.
If she does a HE. Mahalo.
-
08-15-16 18:51 #14493Senior Member

Posts: 947Same questions here. Inquiring little heads want to know!
Originally Posted by AssMan808
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 17:32 #14492Senior Member

Posts: 669Tammy at Vera's place
Yup, she might freelance like many of the Thai therapists. But yes, she has nice firm small Bees and dark Hershey nips.
Originally Posted by JohnAlias69
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 17:29 #14491Senior Member

Posts: 669Missy at Hiran
Yes. That has been my experience.
Originally Posted by Dsb16
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 13:48 #14490Senior Member

Posts: 32More on Vicki
Very attractive for her age, maybe early-mid 40's, nice body. Did CFS once a few years back but it was lifeless, so just HJ thereafter. Had my first 4 hands when she first took in roommate. They were talking through the door so I told Vicki to just let her in. The thought of her roomie watching was exciting but she immediately started rubbing my chest while they continued their loud conversation. Got to pull down her panties and explore while Vicki finished the deed. Think I tipped the roommate 40 which is all I had extra.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 13:03 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 390Thanks for the info, probably will give a try soon. How many girls working there and who do you recommend?
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 05:16 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 384Total for pussyrub was $. 60. FS was available for standard $$, but CFS. That's why I go for the BB rub. One of these days I'll get the BBFS on that nice clean shavin, young lips pussy.
Originally Posted by AssMan808
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
08-15-16 04:03 #14487Senior Member

Posts: 929Yep. I liked her back when she was in the round Amana building. Much more focused on customer service and not only the money. Now they short time and seem to focus less on massage and more on getting people in and out quickly to make a buck.
Originally Posted by LowBoy123
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 03:28 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 901st pic didn't look like Jessie but has Jeyma been there long? Never seen her before.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 03:16 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 622Wasn't Anna supposed to leave back to Cali?
Originally Posted by Conker
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





