Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14499

    411 on this cute blonde mt: TGTBT?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5734107272.html

    She offers lomi lomi which I love. Even if she is legit and no HE I would still like to get a massage by a cute girl like her if her pics are real. Anybody know? If not, in a few days I may have to take one for the team and find out.

  2. #14498
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    She and Emma started about the same time.
    Mahalo CB.

  3. #14497

    Kiko?

    She's back posting a 2nd (partner?) photo. But still using same second name and #.

    That is definitely not the one I had outcall with earlier-this one very much younger?

    No recent session with Kiko-,but I still think she was Rejuv. Last year?

  4. #14496
    Quote Originally Posted by Brah808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Stella? Great pix and would love to see her.

    If she does a HE. Mahalo.
    It seems that Stella may soon win a Nobel Prize in medical science, because according to her advertisement her "detox lymphatic massage" can provide "tumor relief".

  5. #14495
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker  [View Original Post]
    1st pic didn't look like Jessie but has Jeyma been there long? Never seen her before.
    She and Emma started about the same time.

  6. #14494

    ?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5729296417.html

    Anyone have any info on Stella? Great pix and would love to see her.

    If she does a HE. Mahalo.

  7. #14493
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, probably will give a try soon. How many girls working there and who do you recommend?
    Same questions here. Inquiring little heads want to know!

  8. #14492

    Tammy at Vera's place

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAlias69  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know she still works out of Vera's place.
    Yup, she might freelance like many of the Thai therapists. But yes, she has nice firm small Bees and dark Hershey nips.

  9. #14491

    Missy at Hiran

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsb16  [View Original Post]
    Does she give HE?
    Yes. That has been my experience.

  10. #14490

    More on Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    How does this Vicki look and does she still do DFK while doing the hand job? If she does I wil be at royale.
    Very attractive for her age, maybe early-mid 40's, nice body. Did CFS once a few years back but it was lifeless, so just HJ thereafter. Had my first 4 hands when she first took in roommate. They were talking through the door so I told Vicki to just let her in. The thought of her roomie watching was exciting but she immediately started rubbing my chest while they continued their loud conversation. Got to pull down her panties and explore while Vicki finished the deed. Think I tipped the roommate 40 which is all I had extra.

  11. #14489
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Total for pussyrub was $. 60. FS was available for standard $$, but CFS. That's why I go for the BB rub. One of these days I'll get the BBFS on that nice clean shavin, young lips pussy.

    Flesh.
    Thanks for the info, probably will give a try soon. How many girls working there and who do you recommend?

  12. #14488
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan808  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage?
    Total for pussyrub was $. 60. FS was available for standard $$, but CFS. That's why I go for the BB rub. One of these days I'll get the BBFS on that nice clean shavin, young lips pussy.

    Flesh.

  13. #14487
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Vicki is the only MT for me that ever allowed DFK during the HJ. I saw her often for a couple of years because of this and def not for he prostate thing. Lately turning into a real Chinese MT though.
    Yep. I liked her back when she was in the round Amana building. Much more focused on customer service and not only the money. Now they short time and seem to focus less on massage and more on getting people in and out quickly to make a buck.

  14. #14486
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Top picture is Jeyma. Then Anna, Emma, Nikki.
    1st pic didn't look like Jessie but has Jeyma been there long? Never seen her before.

  15. #14485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 622
    Wasn't Anna supposed to leave back to Cali?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conker  [View Original Post]
    2nd is Anna.

    3rd is emma.

    I think last is nikki.

    Dunno 4th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape