Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,006 to 16,020 of 16675
-
07-28-16 21:04 #670Senior Member

Posts: 137Had a dream about the "hey baby" chick
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102
She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.
-
07-27-16 04:40 #669Senior Member

Posts: 2927Age is nothing but a number
Age does not matter much if that pussy is still tight and gets the job done. So go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by KenBlueEyes
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 17:09 #668Senior Member

Posts: 715Roxy the bad one
She is traveling now and advertising kissing and cuddling in Wausau right now.
http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...uddle/15549290
I have not seen her because of consistent bad reviews. Thanks guys for saving me some money and aggravation.
I wish the other Roxie would travel.
Originally Posted by Fishdude
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 12:10 #667Senior Member

Posts: 171Oh I couldn't agree more!
I saw this Roxie once years ago and it was the same thing. This review is right on. The fact that she can get away with posting 'kissing and cuddling' for this much time (I assume that she's still making money doing this) proves that there is a monger sucker born every minute.
Originally Posted by HornDogToo
[View Original Post]
Just avoid this one if you're tempted.
Fishdude.
-
07-08-16 11:45 #666Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for the heads up. Will be in the area next week and I HAD her on my short list.
Last time I was in town I saw Phaedra. She cute but thick. She provided great GFE and was not a clock watcher.
Also saw Belladonna. Don't see her posting anymore but she provider great safe service and did not mind the clock either.
Originally Posted by HornDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 09:47 #665Senior Member

Posts: 128Agreed
Roxie is one of the most pleasant experiences out there. No surprises and no disappointments. Any time I start worrying about age, I look in the mirror.
Originally Posted by IceFourPlay
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 14:07 #664Senior Member

Posts: 340Fine wine.
Coochie is correct, and Roxie is an older gal. I seen her about a year ago. She offers a fantastic sensual massage with all the trimmings, and was no disappointment to me, as I expected her to be older. She is probably not for everyone, but her program is classy, and my experience was safe and very enjoyable. I have zero regrets over meeting her, and recommend her as long as you realize that she is an older woman who will rock your world!!
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 09:36 #663Senior Member

Posts: 98Roxy the 40 year old girl with bolt-ons is closer to 51 than 40, if she isn't past 51. She has been advertising as 40 for many years. The recent review matches the reviews from many years ago so apparently her service and age do not change.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-16 19:17 #662Regular Member

Posts: 8Gia
Had a dream about this girl the other day.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/15519511
A visit that set me back. 6 The pictures are not all real, it's definitely not the hottie in the Sox hat, lots of caked on makeup but the tats on the boobs are a spot on match.
East side hotel visit. As for the visit itself it was okay started with a BBBJ a little toothy at times. Moved on to covered cowgirl that was lackluster and then she asked me to finish up mish.
All and not bad service, seemed to want to please but also made it all feel rushed. I would say if you're low on coin or want a quick finish then go ahead, anything else as far as GFE I'd pass.
-
04-26-16 07:06 #661Senior Member

Posts: 137Great report!
I've always wondered about that chick, I will certainly add to my imaginary BP filter.
Originally Posted by HornDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-16 20:19 #660Senior Member

Posts: 1363No truth in advertising.
Roxie the 51 yo MILF is closer to 65. She's a GGMILF at least.
Originally Posted by HornDogToo
[View Original Post]
Coochie (only knows too well) Eater.
God Bless Us All.
-
04-25-16 14:47 #659Senior Member

Posts: 499Roxy
Not Roxie the 51 yo MILF, but this girl:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rates/11080869
Traveling Monger here. First time in Madison in a very long time. I'm usually a massage guy but a very serious lack of older providers on Backpage that caught my interest. So I settled in the escort section on this girl. Loved the part about Kissing and cuddling. Thought it might be GFE. Nothing further from the truth. In short don't bother. I would doubt if she has a lot of repeats.
Easy to reach; made an appointment to come to my hotel. Not bad looking, not great, late 40's, smoker, pretty bolt ons. 1/2 hour $. 2, 1 hour $. 8. I thought an hour with a nice person who likes to kiss and cuddle would be a fun time. Well I was wrong,. She is absolutely paranoid of everything, has more rules than golf, doesn't love to kiss and cuddle doesn't like to be fingered, doesn't like DATY, and almost only wanted to give me a 2 minute lame ass massage and a semi blow / hand job. But luckily I had a condom so she got me erect, lubes up and I fucked her mish. Wouldn't do doggie, cowgirl or anything else I asked for. This is the worst escort I've ever had on backpage. She should be walking the street and blowing drunks for twenty bucks. Bad service should not be rewarded so hence this report and again on the escort page.
All the best to you Madison mongers.
Cheers, Horn dog out.
-
04-21-16 03:16 #658Senior Member

Posts: 2927Go get that pussy
You have to get that pussy when the getting is good. Thats the reason I always say. Go get that pussy. Mercedes left because of not enough action. So when I say. Go get that pussy, then go get that pussy. Keep the ladies in business. They cannot take care of themselves if you don't go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-16 20:45 #657Senior Member

Posts: 232Casssie
I remember her from years ago. Great lady and reliable. But went off the radar long ago. No need to dream if she is out of the picture.
-
04-19-16 16:08 #656Senior Member

Posts: 2927Please
I hope she returns cause that pussy and ass was so damn goooooooood. I ate that shit so long that my entire face was covered with pussy and booty juice.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





