Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6588
    Quote Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 2 times great sessions.

    Texted her a couple times no response.

    She did mention that she had a group of regulars and wasnt going to advertise.
    Is she still around?

    Doesn't respond to the old number anymore.

  2. #6587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Trading

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWalk10  [View Original Post]
    HUH?

    Ok so dudes that find a girl who does BBFS don't ask for info on another chick before they give up their info? I see it all the time and nobody says anything.

    Or is that privilege only for people with high cred.
    That's not at all what I meant. You've given enough good information so just asking for info on someone should be fine with most guys here. You don't need to ask to trade, that's not what the forum is about. I know, there are a few on here that seem to think trading is the way to go, I don't like it and from what I've read in the past, others don't like it either. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it isn't necessary to get information.

  3. #6586
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    I found this posting and it caught my eye because I happen to follow her on Instagram and was hoping someone had experience with her. According to her Instagram, she used to work at WZ and currently (maybe still) works at CL. I checked her number and it didn't yield me any results.

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...ervice/6069064
    She worked a couple of times at the old simple serenity in Pawtucket and I also think at downtown spa.

  4. #6585

    Additional Info

    I found this posting and it caught my eye because I happen to follow her on Instagram and was hoping someone had experience with her. According to her Instagram, she used to work at WZ and currently (maybe still) works at CL. I checked her number and it didn't yield me any results.

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...ervice/6069064

  5. #6584

    Cindy Squirts Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    Well maybe Cindy does squirt but she also steals pictures. I was minutes away from going to see her after vetting the photos on Google Image. But before I left I gave old TinEye a shot. Bingo, the pics belong to Natalie Sparks an internet porn model. Oh well. Research pays off. Too bad it wasn't real.
    After texting her back that I wouldn't be coming because her pics were fake, we went back and forth for a day and she finally texted me a real pic. Average looking early 20's girl, not close to the caliber of the fake shots. Still might give it a go.

  6. #6583
    Although I did not note, covered is always non negotiable for me, I only play safe. But as you say, different strokes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I was going to ask you about her actual services but I did some research and answered my own questions.

    First off, she has 4 reviews in addition to the one above by Mr Bishus. Those prior reviews indicated a very mixed evaluation of the quality of her services, but 3 of those reviews are several years old. One of those indicates that she was not the girl in the pictures and that there was more than one girl involved in the incall and it was not clear which one this was. Her most recent review, the only one in in 2016, was not useful and was written by a dude with no other reviews, indicating good service, but no details--so it very strongly reeks of being a self-review. ALL reports about her indicated that the blow job was ALWAYS covered. Which for me is a deal breaker. And for all that, the cost is 300 per hour or more, see this ad:

    https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-public.cfm?cid=64203

    I did indeed get pretty excited when I saw those tits in the ad pictures. But after doing the research I concluded its a no-go. Personally, there is nothing here to pique my interest in terms of service, at least certainly not for that price. But different strokes for different folks I guess.

  7. #6582
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusBishus  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited with this provider as I was in the mood for some curvy chocolate and she fit the bill. Couldn't find a review here but did elsewhere so called in early afternoon to set up a mid evening appt. In a mid range motel, light screen required. I always book an hour and she was surprised I wasn't booking 30 minutes.

    Laughing about it over phone, said you will have to work less hard in an hour than 30 minutes. Got to location, took care of basics. Pics are indeed accurate and she's got some curves and some extra weight, but I dig that. If you don't she's not for you. Main event was pleasurable and unrushed and I was getting the feeling she was kind of looking for an easy hour or it was just a slow time. Her phone did ring and she waited till intermission to answer. She was what I was looking for at the time. I'll most likely repeat.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...rl-r-r/6074893
    I was going to ask you about her actual services but I did some research and answered my own questions.

    First off, she has 4 reviews in addition to the one above by Mr Bishus. Those prior reviews indicated a very mixed evaluation of the quality of her services, but 3 of those reviews are several years old. One of those indicates that she was not the girl in the pictures and that there was more than one girl involved in the incall and it was not clear which one this was. Her most recent review, the only one in in 2016, was not useful and was written by a dude with no other reviews, indicating good service, but no details--so it very strongly reeks of being a self-review. ALL reports about her indicated that the blow job was ALWAYS covered. Which for me is a deal breaker. And for all that, the cost is 300 per hour or more, see this ad:

    https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-public.cfm?cid=64203

    I did indeed get pretty excited when I saw those tits in the ad pictures. But after doing the research I concluded its a no-go. Personally, there is nothing here to pique my interest in terms of service, at least certainly not for that price. But different strokes for different folks I guess.

  8. #6581

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice about a month or so ago in Woonsocket. She said she was close to getting out of hair school or whatever the hell it was butt would stop posting but see some people that she had seen before and that was it. So I definitely confirmed with her that we would still be able to hook up and she said absolutely. As you can guess I've gotten nowhere. Perhaps she is busy and these chicks especially the young ones like her are flighty. That said did not know if anybody has seen her recently like the last 3 or 4 weeks. She definitely was fun. Thanks for any info.
    Saw her 2 times great sessions.

    Texted her a couple times no response.

    She did mention that she had a group of regulars and wasnt going to advertise.

  9. #6580
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillz  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...uctive/6065524

    Tried to see this girl Saturday night after closing time. She gave me her address and told me text when I was 5 minutes away. So I did and got no response. After a few trys I went home. Texted her Sunday asking what happened and she claimed that she fell asleep. She offered to make it up to me. She generally gets 1. 5 for a hh she saw me for 1. 0. I arrived at her loft left. She is the girl in the pics. I left donation on the counter and went to the second level of the loft. She had a hitatchi ob the bed which she quickly put away. Everything is covered. Not GFE. She gave a week CBJ just to get me hard. Then proceeded to ride me, then into mish. She seemed into it moaned and her pussy was quite wet. (Maybe the hitatchi) I popped cleaned up an was on my way. I won't repeat because of the GFE thing. She is hot but very mechanical.
    Thanks for the report, Skillz.

  10. #6579
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWalk10  [View Original Post]
    HUH?

    Ok so dudes that find a girl who does BBFS don't ask for info on another chick before they give up their info? I see it all the time and nobody says anything.

    Or is that privilege only for people with high cred.
    There was one particular member who was notorious for doing that. It certainly wasn't the way most of us here would do things.

  11. #6578

    Cadillac Lounge girl

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...uctive/6065524

    Tried to see this girl Saturday night after closing time. She gave me her address and told me text when I was 5 minutes away. So I did and got no response. After a few trys I went home. Texted her Sunday asking what happened and she claimed that she fell asleep. She offered to make it up to me. She generally gets 1. 5 for a hh she saw me for 1. 0. I arrived at her loft left. She is the girl in the pics. I left donation on the counter and went to the second level of the loft. She had a hitatchi ob the bed which she quickly put away. Everything is covered. Not GFE. She gave a week CBJ just to get me hard. Then proceeded to ride me, then into mish. She seemed into it moaned and her pussy was quite wet. (Maybe the hitatchi) I popped cleaned up an was on my way. I won't repeat because of the GFE thing. She is hot but very mechanical.

  12. #6577

    Sky

    I saw her twice about a month or so ago in Woonsocket. She said she was close to getting out of hair school or whatever the hell it was butt would stop posting but see some people that she had seen before and that was it. So I definitely confirmed with her that we would still be able to hook up and she said absolutely. As you can guess I've gotten nowhere. Perhaps she is busy and these chicks especially the young ones like her are flighty. That said did not know if anybody has seen her recently like the last 3 or 4 weeks. She definitely was fun. Thanks for any info.

  13. #6576
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Asking for a trade is NOT the way to go here, it will only get you a bad rep. Prometheus77 said it right, "share freely" in the long run it will bring better results.
    What he said.

  14. #6575

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Asking for a trade is NOT the way to go here, it will only get you a bad rep. Prometheus77 said it right, "share freely" in the long run it will bring better results.
    HUH?

    Ok so dudes that find a girl who does BBFS don't ask for info on another chick before they give up their info? I see it all the time and nobody says anything.

    Or is that privilege only for people with high cred.

  15. #6574

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    What kind of service did you get? BBBJ? GFE?
    I texted her for a test drive. No BBBJ, No CIM, No DATY, No GFE or kissing. CBJ and CFS ONLY. I told her I got an emergency call and would have to re-schedule but of course I won't. Bear in mind that when a provider requires everything covered doesn't necessarily mean she is clean and D / D free.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape