Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 9866
-
08-11-16 13:18 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 3024Ahhhhh see what you started?
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Funny you mentioned Thailand. There is a bar in Patpong called the Kangaroo Bar. I was there one afternoon and I decided to walk on up the stairs to see the goods. I get there and I was welcomed. Quite a few lovely women that ranged from 20's and up. There were two other guys drinking beers while getting neck massages at the bar. I sit down to grab myself a LEO beer and I get the same treatment. After I finished my beer, I was ask if I wanted a BJ in the back of the bar. To make a long story short, I got a great BJ, a massage, and a nice cold beer all for the staggering amount of 650 BHT($15USD). This was in 2012. Man, I LOVE Thailand!. Great post Piddle as I am a frequent traveler to SE Asia since 2003.
-
08-11-16 12:27 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 163Why Does it Matter?
Okay, so why does it matter how he "manages" his money? Dude is clearly getting his rocks off how he wants and knows how to get it.
Originally Posted by YoloGent
[View Original Post]
Do you even see that 90% of the posts on backpage and on the streets that are charging $100+ for 30 min or even 15 min QV's are butt ugly? The fact that they have a chance is because of stupid people paying them for that. As for money management? I would say that if you paid for some crack head $100 for a FS session and you would need to cover her face, then yes you need to be called out for it. I would say that most people don't have good money management because THAT IS NOT A GOOD INVESTMENT OF YOUR TIME OR MONEY.
But who the hell cares? The issue is that there are people who over pay on a shitty product that drives up the cost for everyone else. That is all. Who doesn't like a good deal?
I already mentioned, but I haven't hit up any of the BP girls cause they are fake and ugly and most of them look like base heads or hood rats. They all charging $100 specials. You're making these girls look smart by buying into what they are overselling. I'll save my money and time for the highest quality that can be afforded. Usually this means, using a reputable agency to provide a bevy of choices that I know are pretty accurate to what I see. You say pay for quality? No, you pay for that when you use a service; overpaying for street pick ups or BP ad listings is just you being stupid. That girl will still suck your dick and ride the shit out of you because she knows you pay. You think by paying more, she will do more? No, she'll do the same, and know you are going to still pay. What makes someone stupid? Pretending that the same used pussy is more valuable because the face is a little less broken? And please, don't go down on those girls. God knows how many dicks you just tasted by doing that and also, what shit she might have. Thinking about it, $100 for FS and an STD sounds like a deal.
Variety is the spice of life, don't keep hitting the same thing over and over again unless you want to wife it.
If I find a decent cheap fix then yes I'll take it, but I ain't going to overpay for anything. But recently, there has been nothing good to find. Now I am seeing why.
If you went to Thailand, you going to tip the girls there an extra 20-50 cause they look good? No, fuck that. Plenty of good looking puss out there that knows they need you. The reason Thailand lets that shit happen is because THEY NEED THE TOURISM MONEY.
REMEMBER THAT. THESE GIRLS NEED YOU, TO PROVIDE THEM WITH THEIR DRUGS. Why do you act like you need them? Fucking pathetic.
-
08-11-16 10:39 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 2099Hey ya tansgender shit stain, how's Charlie Baker these days, you still toilet bobbing for his shit.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIK8HJQz-OE
I keep telling you your gonnea piss off Ambrose / Smokey as Negsiro is his best bud,
.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Who according to you these guys are one in the same.
.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Watch your back, Ambrose is a backstabbing ball less whinny little chit that will cry if you don't agree with him.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Looks like it's just you & me now shit stain as A2 has Smokey, I mean Ambrose & I on Admin Ignore list. So others will have to kick him in the head when he's being the Masshole that he is.
-
08-11-16 10:38 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 3024Jesus tap dancing Christ.
Spoken like a true fucking mangina. Are you a feminist?. If your going to be an ass-kisser for basic pussy, cut your balls off (If you got any) and let someone else who is missing a testicle use them. .
Originally Posted by Scraggs
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 08:30 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 566Ambitions
NegZero does have goals you know. His Hero is Chris5 from the Trap. One day Neggie dreams of pushing a broken down 'stange down Dot Ave showing his $20 hoho's he's made it to the top. Good luck little Neggie!
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 06:20 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 80It's all money management
From reading his posts, it definitely does appear, that his street walker range is 20 to 40 and only 40 under special circumstances. As for his AMP visits it seems he mostly chooses the half hour option and wants to get the most he can for $50-$60 tip. However it also appears that he does far more streetwalker pick ups than AMP visits. So yes, one could easily conclude that he has a healthy appetite for sessions but doesn't have the wallet to support the rate at which he would like in any given month.
But what I'd like to find out from him is if he would spend the hundred for a half hour plus visit with a girl like Jordan that wasn't a druggie and that he could pick up at her house or a designated spot because they had exchanged numbers and the service was equal to what Scraggs says he is getting with Jordan, would he then spend the money?
I've said it before and I'll say it again about this guy, but I think he just lives week to week and hand to mouth without any savings or credit cards or way to make supplemental money. He definitely seems to be on a fixed budget that is very regular. He tries to get more dates with what he has and has no money management skills or plans on trying to. He clearly is spending more than 200 a month and perhaps more. But he chooses quantity over quality all the time. He certainly could afford to do a hundred dollar date but then there would be too much month left with little money that was left, meaning he would have to do less dates with remaining the money he had in the month (which conflicts with his big appetite,) and it seems he just does not want to do that, but perhaps he should experiment and try it to see if he would like to get one quality good looking chick and spend 100 on the session in a month and then just coast through the rest of the month doing an occasional $20 unload until the next month when he gets more money.
I mean hasn't he ever decided to have a plan with his money or just continue to live in this spontaneous urge type thing that he describes in his posts. And if he did experiment and liked it and it worked out, it would alleviate all this arguing with other people , He could factually say that he occasionally chooses an expensive date at a lesser rate and a lot of the cheaper ones as well. But he has never said that and his posts have never said that, he just keeps choosing a cheaper way out, when if he put any planning in it he could have a little bit of both.
I believe this guys problems are not a total lack of money but just he doesn't have any money management or planning skills and can't fight off sudden urges to spend small money which adds up and before you know it he doesn't have a lot of money left and the cycle continues. So he has to keep choosing the cheaper options 5,6,7 times a month because he's blown the money that had he planned better he could've had a little bit of a quality date, sprinkled with a bunch of the cheaper ones for the same money that he is spending overall. He should be using the big head instead of the little one and do a lot more money management and planning each month and he could have his cake and eat it too. Why can't he understand this? Or maybe he just loves to argue?
-
08-11-16 02:33 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 2198F-f-f-f-f-fuck!
What the fuck are you talking about with this "the rest of us" Negsiro? There ain't no fucking "the rest of us" for you! You and your loverboy Skatar are here and "the rest of us" are over there! Talking about overpaying underpaying your pennies, a freaking math professor we got here. The only reason you're talking about overpaying is because you're a homeless bum who can't afford to spend more then $5 on the piece of ass. For you spending $10 is over-fucking paying!
Originally Posted by Negsiro
[View Original Post]
I laugh every time I read about you driving down the Dot. What driving?! Since when it is that you got yourself a car and a license?! The top fucking resident of Pine Street Inn like you don't drive. Instead you go looking for some Desi chick out in Merrimack valley and rape the living shit of her fucking up her life in the process! You fucking piece of shit you little fucking piece of shit you are! You and your gay lover Skatar! Two of the fucking kind.
-
08-10-16 21:34 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 1038Us?
Who is the "US" in your last sentence? I'm betting there isn't 1 guy here that wants to be included with you in the word "US". You're a cheap bastard and everyone here knows it.
Originally Posted by Negsiro
[View Original Post]
Scraggs has more class in his little finger than you have in your whole worthless body.
-
08-10-16 11:58 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 193Get some therapy please
Because you are one angry dude, and you must hate women for the way you express yourself.
Me on the other hand, I am I just living life, the way I want to live it.
I like young pretty girls, and don't feel the need to get $50 worth of service with $20 effort.
If you knew better you would understand.
Where you get this "king" "studt" shit from my posts, I don't know, I just like nice young pussy that.
Does not rush me, and can provide me more than a 10 min blowjob.
Trust me, you would be more than happy to drop a few extra dollars on a piece like Jordan.
Or is every chick that works just some usless skank that only deserves $20.
Know how I know, I have 30 pms from yesterday alone begging me for her number and.
Telling me after seeing her pics, that they would drop that king of cash.
No one else here see to be the kind of misogynist asswipe you revel yourself to be.
So save your piss ass attitude for yourself and live your own life asshat.
You are the kink of dude that puts the" ass" in "Masshole".
And with that guess where and who I am off to see?
-
08-10-16 03:22 #4247Douchebag

Posts: 243Lmao. What a comedian this guy Scaggs.
You gave me a gutt wrenching laugh, Scrabbs, scraggs, whatever the fuck your I'd name is.
The fact that you're bragging about these chics eating your ass, is enough for me to know what kind of monger you are, a pure Fuck Boi. Guys like you are funny to me. You're over paying for beat up pussy but yet you think for some odd reason, you are a stud or a king of the streets. I mean seriously, what guy here can't blow 100 bucks on a skank for some play if he really wanted to, every once in a while. If you do it consistently, then you're just gullibly stupid.
Most of the time the guys that brag about being macho on over paying a chic, thinking he is living like a stud, are usually some really ugly, unattractive fuck with no game, whatsoever. I'm not saying I am model material or the most attractive guy out there by no means, hey, I pay a skank for the pussy like everyone else. What do I lose besides a piece of paper and less time to sweet talk a chic, I don't have time for it so I like to cut the chase. Isn't that what we're all here for. What I despise, are guys like you, who takes a prick selfish approach to this shit for bragging rights. Unfortunately, there are many out there like you. You'd like us to THINK you got money to spend and get more time with these girls when reality is, you ain't got shit. If you want to go that route then let's be real. If you had real wealthy cash, its not streets chics, a bunch of base heads with their arms and legs full of slashes and needle holes that you would be wasting your cash on. You wouldn't be risking your dirty, ugly ass running up and down a main or side street, cutting corners, watching your review mirror trying to pick up a chic that's got up to 30 cocks beating her Twat on a weekly basis. You'd be living at some high price plush pad and pussy would be coming to you at your earliest convenience without the hassle and bullshit.
Fuckers like you ain't SHIT, you ain't got no money nothing, you're just uglier and nastier to look at, fuck and desire so you need the extra cash to help you get over that hump. You don't know the value of a beat up pussy and couldn't charm your way to shit so you throw more money at her and think you're a stud. Like I said before, you're a Fraud. Guys like you who come on here bragging about you got money, you're a fucking Fraud. Let me come across this so called Section 8 "Jordan" let's see if I won't get all that you mentioned for a less then half the price.
On another monger site, there was this well know monger on the forums that was just like you, used to brag about being treated like a, "king" at massage parlors, that he gets this or that, blah blah blah. Because he's been around long, some mongers knew him personally and outted him out. It turned out the fucker was hairier then a Razorback and when he went to parlors, some girls would try to avoid him because he sweat heavily and stunk. The tables he used had to be cleaned thoroughly and some mongers stop frequenting the parlor he'd go to. This was a guy that was bragging about how he was a king because he was dropping twice the amount of money then regular mongers. Turned out providers were turned off by the filth and some couldn't and wouldn't even perform for the cash because his hygiene was bad. You're probably none of that or far from it but you'd fit the description of the type of monger who's got no game at all and you get gullibly stupid at the site of a pretty chic so you over pay just to keep her. And she knows she can run you for more money too.
I charm my way to lower prices fucker, we're not dealing with fucking models here. You bring these base heads to your home because maybe you don't value the place you live as much as the ones you pick up. A car date is good enough for me, I'd rather bring average chics who are more decent to my place of living then regular SWs. That too tells us you have no fucking money if you are sneaking base heads in and out of your residence without hesitation. You're living in a fantasy, you are "king" or a "stud" for about half to an hour. After that, BACK TO REALITY *****. That rented base head is back on the streets and not yours for keeps. You can't talk personal stuff to her because she would not care, you can't have her stay longer until you re-up because she's most likely going to spend the money on crack. You can't do shit but rent her for half to an hour.
So tell me again how are you Stud compared to the rest of us because you're over paying to SWs. Tell us another lie?
Originally Posted by Scraggs
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-16 00:38 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 193Chill the fuck out
I am living my life, do what the fuck I want to. So I like certain girls, and when the service is on point I don't mind taking care of them.
Originally Posted by Negsiro
[View Original Post]
To get an hr with a naked jordan, BBBJ FS, tons of pussy play, I don't see the problem. She lets me take pics, vides, how much would you pay?
So I got a extra time and money, that's just how it works pal, what you pay for 15 minutes of a skank blowing does nothing for me.
I prefer a different kind of party.
Maybe if you had the chops you could get girls like this to do everything including licking my ass.
In.
-
08-09-16 21:01 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 144Report private measage
How do you report a private message? Just post it here? Received a dumb (threatening tone) private message.
Thanks.
-
08-06-16 12:14 #4244Douchebag

Posts: 243I smell a fraud
Scraggs.
-Regular Member.
Posts: 10.
Jordan / Riley.
So after yesterday I told myself on way home from work today (1/2 day) I was going straight.
Home, enjoy the pool and just chill. Well plans changed when I saw Jordan near Day / Night.
She got in, and was just out of the shower, and looked good. Short story, to my spot where.
She got naked I ate her pussy, what a joy, BBBJ, and FS to make it a great Friday. 1. 0 but once.
Again worth every penny. This girl is so hot it make me crazy.
If you're living in the Brockton area, I'd say Shun this pathetic gullible dumb ass that is wreaking havoc on the streets with his over inflation to these base heads. Every time I see this guy post a review, I shake my head at what looks to be dumb tips. In one review he claims that some SW asked for. 50 for a BJ but he gave her 60. And some other reviews of his where he is dropping 60 for street BJs to the extra mileage, beat up mule of a SWs that everyone has already dipped in and have been paying standard street price.
Now, we see in this review where he ups the bar by dropping. 100. This is treason, mongers. Who gives a flying fuck if she gives a BJ to along with a FS. Some of these base heads are so horny, they enjoy that meat in their mouth so much, it comes with the service for free like a free salad before the dinner plate. Why is this guy putting a monkey wrench and causing inflation where it doesn't need to be. I recently got me a young cute WSW in Brockton 2 weeks ago around Main and Spring street, a hot bed where the base of them live and she thought I wanted a BJ but instead I wanted FS. She agreed to give me full service for the. 20 and proceeded to give me a BJ anyways, on her own because she wanted to, "help me get hard". That was her own words and she did it for a good 5 minutes before I fucked her. Did I gullibly jump in joy and say, "wooooo, she gave me a BJ, let me give her extra on top of what I am giving her. " fuck out of here. This guy treating these SW like they're some Backpage Frauds.
Either this guy is one of their pimps trying to promote their price or he is this god dam idiotic and just a complete dumb ass causing inflation where it doesn't need to be. Don't believe me or dismiss what I am saying and you'll experience the stupidity for yourself next time you come across said, Jordan or Riley and you want to get more bang for your buck and pay your standard price and she wants 2-3 times more. It'll be thanks to this asshole who keeps jacking up the price and if you follow suit in continuing to pay that price then you too are doing a disservice and cause massive inflation on the streets by being gullibly stupid.
Shun this dumb ass and call him out on his stupidity.
-
08-05-16 23:21 #4243Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Yardape08 and Yellowfever you are both correct
I listened to a talk radio show last night driving back from NJ after visiting my parents. I love talk radio! One of the subjects was point of reference. Because we are all different it's sometimes hard to determine where each other is coming from. This is what apparently causes conflict, the fact that we don't understand each other's point of view, individual differences and behaviors.
I understand why I posted the fetishes, because I find them facinating and wanted to share with all of you and thought you'd think they were interesting as well. I don't understand why there is so much conflict between some of the members on this board. Why it matters so much whether May's residence has a gate or not. "May gate" I thought it was hysterical thread. And what's the big deal if some of the guys bring pastries to the AMP girls and why is there contention if a few mention it. I don't understand why you all can't get along or what difference it makes and why it's so heated, because someone has a different opinion than you. This is exactly why I enjoy being self employed. LOL Of course I'd love to know what it's like to be male, then maybe I could understand the purpose of Massholes. Can anyone here enlighten me?
-
08-05-16 19:35 #4242Senior Member

Posts: 357DBoy callout
Here goes my Massholes debut. Not typically one to participate, but DBoy deserves to be called out in full.
Once every few days (one a week?) he posts a question to the massage parlor thread. Then he cut / pastes the same question into the non asian thread. He has asks the same question over and over (searching for busty) and he also asks questions which are obvious if he read the board.
A few people have thrown him a bone here and there. So, lamest of all, when people crack on him for incessantly asking questions without putting up his own leads, he just parrots back the names of girls people told him about in response to his earlier questions!
He is probably the most annoying member of the Boston area. At least the Massholes flamewars stay in the Massholes thread and are easily ignored by everyone else. But DBoy pollutes real information threads with his weak questions. He is a total non contributor.











Reply With Quote




