Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,336 to 16,350 of 30759
-
08-10-16 13:38 #14424Senior Member

Posts: 895Whom is this
Howzit Braddahs,
Who is this below? I could have sworn I remember that telephone number and some guys wrote reviews on her but I can't find, is that top picture of her in Thongs really her or a fake pic, any info would be appreciated.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...i-girl/6436044
Awabi.
-
08-10-16 13:23 #14423Senior Member

Posts: 62Recommendations, Please
Aloha, all. I'll be making my first trip to Honolulu next week. I've reviewed the forums many, many times and, admittedly, I'm still confused and at a loss as to who to choose. I'd appreciate any recommendations you can provide, based on the requirements listed below. Many thanks in advance.
Must Haves:
- Top-notch massage (this is most important; prefer it first before any extras).
- Allows some extras (HJ, dfk, fiv, BJ), but not necessarily FS (don't really want that).
- Young (not over 30 or so).
- Spinner-type body, or just not big.
Nice-to-haves:
- Total cost, including tip, around $150.
- Easy parking / access.
- Prefer any other than Chinese or Korean.
-
08-10-16 13:13 #14422Senior Member

Posts: 895Rina
Anybody been able to lay pipe on this hottie yet? PM ok.
Awabi.
-
08-10-16 11:31 #14421Senior Member

Posts: 77Rina
Pretty nice tip for a HJ and a light feel! She's going to get spoiled. JMO.
Originally Posted by Dacalano
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-16 06:50 #14420Senior Member

Posts: 384Sorry to hear about your experience. Mine was totally opposite. Especially with collecting up front, and DATY till she came. Maybe I'll try another visit and see what happens.
Originally Posted by SmokinGun
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
08-10-16 05:28 #14419Senior Member

Posts: 592Susie at CC
Recently had Susie and it didn't work out for me as well as it did for Fleshlight. I would like to add that she seems to be in her early 30's, somewhat loose MILFy stomach, has C-cups with large diameter areolas, enough woman ass to hold on to and is shaved except for the area right around her pussy.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
Upon entering she offered me 150 for FS but no massage or house fee. I didn't ask for the length of time or get agreement on the service items but agreed anyway. She then asked for the tip upfront. I got caught up thinking with the little head again so I agreed to give it to her upfront.
I then took a self-shower since she declined to shower with me. After I dried off and went back to the room, the action started right away. I got to lick her big areolas / nipples and moved down toward some DATY and DATO. No kissing. After about 2 minute eating she suggested that we move on. I asked for another minute, which she agreed to, but no sooner did she request that we move on. Next was a 1 minute CBJ before she said that we need to go to FS already because another customer will be coming soon. We did RCG, CG, standing mish, and ds for about 10 minutes. All the while she is telling me to hurry up and if I wanted to stay for the hour, I should have given to her 200 total. This all killed my erection and so I asked her to finish me with a HJ.
I took a shower again to clean myself up and was out of there in about 40 min. I don't plan on repeating. I'm not sure how much of difference it would have mattered if I tipped 200. Maybe I would have had as good of a time as Fleshlight. Anyway, what's done is done and my experience reinforced what I already should know from experience:
1. Never tip upfront.
2. Agree on the time upfront if not clearly understood.
3. Test her upfront to give you a preview of what she can do (e. G. , see how she reacts if you lean in to kiss or start touching her, etc.).
4. Never tip upfront.
-
08-10-16 05:12 #14418Senior Member

Posts: 171Spinner Rina
Is my go girl in CC for decent massage, clean place, very cute girl and sensual HJ only with some light roaming. Total damage $60 hf $40 tip. Here some new pics and ad info.
Originally Posted by YzalMan
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ub-o-o/5470976
-
08-09-16 23:24 #14417Senior Member

Posts: 28Halawa
Those of you into older providers compared to town. Convenient place for the leeward guys. Emma halawa has a new Chinese girl coco. You guys score high here but she was ok for someone older. Good massage, if you need to crank out a knot just let her know where. Knot is gone now!! HJ and roaming. Good one to try out and if that's your taste you'll be back.
-
08-09-16 19:58 #14416Banned Member

Posts: 442Been along time customer at Vera's place, it was one of my go to places to get a massage from a young cutie. But lately, Vera's girls are using fake pictures. I guess the quality of girls declining. I hate it whet I go there expecting a young hot girl and I get a 40 year old. Even got the bait and switch a couple times but I didn't make a fuss out of respect for Vera. Just post the real pictures please!
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-16 18:49 #14415Senior Member

Posts: 544Bait and Switch
If the pic was of a 20 something girl, it is definitely not her. I am not repeating.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-16 15:54 #14414Senior Member

Posts: 102Best place to go in CC?
Where is the best place to go in century centre? I am looking for a some pretty girls with extra service.
Thanks.
-
08-09-16 15:11 #14413Senior Member

Posts: 341Kapolei pat
Tried her again for the 2nd time the other week. Little bit more tease but kept the towel on tight.
As far as massage goes, she's pretty good and not too bad to look at either. Maybe third times a charm?
Also since football season is here, hopefully can gain more funds for more mongering! Good luck to y'all.
-
08-09-16 14:52 #14412Senior Member

Posts: 1446Plain Looking
Wow! Thank you for the information. Her picture in ad looks like mid 20's. Fake pictures I assume.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
Saved me a trip. I appreciate you!
-
08-09-16 14:39 #14411Senior Member

Posts: 544Plain looking
She is plain and not young. Mid to late 40's or early 50's.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-16 10:18 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 296Her name is Cindy and this is the same one I reported on the other day. If you would have checked the phone number in the Craigslist search you would have seen the ad I posted on here earlier. I thought Cindy's massage was very firm which worked out great me as I have aches from doing a combo of P90 x and Body Beast. HJ was light with a jackhammer finish in the end and milking every last drop.
Originally Posted by DaveHi50
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




