Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,366 to 16,380 of 30759
-
08-08-16 03:03 #14394Regular Member

Posts: 10My apologies
Seems there was a mix up and some people thought I was talking about Honolulugirl. I didn't mean her at all in my post sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by BurnX23
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 02:19 #14393Senior Member

Posts: 296So I showed up for my massage and it was a bait and switch and part of the Chinese network. The girl that showed up looked like she could give a solid massage and had an up beat attitude so I gave it a shot. She actually gave a pretty good massage and a sensual HJ. Her name was Cindy and I would say 27 ish yo, 5'3" and 125 pounds. One thing that was a turn off was when she started to do the deed she kept asking me how much I'm going to tip her and I told her I will take care of her and not to talk about money as that's how LEO will arrest you. I liked her massage and will see her again.
Originally Posted by OnDaProwl
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 02:17 #14392Senior Member

Posts: 262She's very pretty, what's the fee and tip?
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 01:52 #14391Senior Member

Posts: 1447Champagne
What was cost?
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 01:27 #14390Senior Member

Posts: 2535Private Message
AlohaJ I been trying to message you but for some reason I keep getting cut off. I wish I good give you my number. I will keep trying but the same happened to me. I got to message you.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 01:16 #14389Senior Member

Posts: 1447Champagne
Thank you for the report. Was she fat or spinner?
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 00:52 #14388Senior Member

Posts: 544Thailand Massage
Did not see the ad on Craigslist. Did partake with massage from Champagne at Massage Thailand. Cannot comment on the accuracy of the pic on the ad, because I did not see the ad. When I saw her I thought I walked into one of the Chinese massage places by mistake. She looked like the stereotypical plain looking Chinese woman you would find in one of those places. Massage and HE was ok. Another brother mentioned that he did some heavy roaming, not the case with my session. I am not returning, not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-16 21:54 #14387Senior Member

Posts: 1447Champagne- Reall Good Massage
Did anyone see Champagne? She advertises in Craiglist as new.
Good Masaage from Thailand Massage.
Picture looks very pretty.
Wonder if real.
-
08-07-16 17:37 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 111Bad scheduling at Nerys
Set up three appts and choose the one that fits your time.
Originally Posted by EmSee
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-16 15:04 #14385Regular Member

Posts: 21Saw that and wanted to try also. Like you said hope it is not a bait and switch.
Originally Posted by AllNuts
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-16 13:02 #14384Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks when I tried to see when I initially set up she flaked and never answered afterwords. Was she legit or was there extra services?
Originally Posted by FD3S808
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-16 12:51 #14383Senior Member

Posts: 947If she's still calling those massages "practice session" then how come you tipped "standard rate" or does the size of the tip to her remain negotiable like before? Just curious, doesn't effect my life since far as she's concerned I'm permanently barred from her wonderful to-die-for (not!) inner sanctum. But sounds kind of problematic about the price of entry into HG paradise. Maybe more straightforward and less confusing pussy transaction at the AMPs? Just saying. Tire-pump titties, semi-scary face but hey, TEHO. I mean, I can imagine some fetish-prone guy who, when about to pop in the *****, gets his jollies from being fucking terrified; fires up his orgasm or something! Not gonna work in doggie, but in mish, oh man! LOL
Originally Posted by Kaimuki
[View Original Post]
CK peaceout.
-
08-07-16 11:46 #14382Banned Member

Posts: 105Service
So buddy did you have to pay upfront.
Originally Posted by Kaimuki
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-16 07:06 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 384Susie Hapa looking Taiwanese
Really Yumi's girls and her independent situation over at CC. Anna is hot, Judy was not bad, but now Susie is here and I remember having her once several months back.
Checked her out now that she's back. If you mongers like fair and exotic, hapa looking Taiwanese girls, Susie is the one. Pictures in as are 100% real. She definitely aims to please. Fair skin, nice body with long legs. Very friendly and loves what she does. Decent massage, nice BBBJ (YMMV), really gets into DATY till orgasm. Sweet pussy. CFS in various positions. English pretty good. Never rush. One thing about Yumi's place, never rush, or over book. Definitely a repeater. Love her looks. Standard fees. L / A / S 9/9/9.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...cs-100/5461813
FLesh.
-
08-07-16 03:33 #14380Regular Member

Posts: 34Selina
Went to check it out, she is definitely older like mid to late 30's. Her massage is not that great but I didn't go for that. What pussy slide? So she ask what I wanted and responded everything. So she gets a cover and doesn't even CBJ, she caps junior then tells me get on top. WTF, she wants me to do all the work. So mish it was till finish. She looks ok and I don't think I'm going to repeat. L7 A8 S6 House fee. 6 and $. 4 to her. BTW she don't kiss either but has nice light color small eraser nipples you can suck.
Originally Posted by AllNuts
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





