Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 13939
-
08-13-16 19:26 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 1286Thanks!
Looks interesting to me. Appreciate you sharing your experience. Full menu available? Anything else we should know or look out for?
Originally Posted by Justin425
[View Original Post]
Thanks for playing.
Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.
-SH.
-
08-13-16 02:31 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 31Any info on this lady?
Couldn't find information about this lady, that's why I came to you guys.
Thanks for reading the message.
-
08-11-16 02:49 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 153Re: Kat Kora
Somebody torched her on TER not too long ago and from what I've heard she's a bit of train wreck. She was also doing heavy BP advertising--never a good sign. Bottom line--used to be top notch, now living off the fumes of her old reputation.
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-16 03:45 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 323Possibilities?
Kat Kora.
OK, first off this is not an actual report but a suggestion. I was visiting Vegas from Hawaii and wanted to try some of the local talent (Hawaii's AMP scene is far superior to Vegas' by the way). I got a hold of Kat and we texted back in forth while I was there, but we were never able to actually hook up. I want to know what the experience would have been like I guess. She seemed nice and accommodating and I would definitely see her if I return. She sent me like 20 pics and 3 vids. I told her funds were limited and she said she would meet me for whatever price I chose. If you are interested, please PM me for details. I just read a review posted from July and I really wish I could have met her.
-
08-09-16 11:30 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 851LVQC. Nanah
http://lvqueensclub.wixsite.com/lvqc/g-a-l-l-e-r-y
Booked Arianna originally but when I confirmed 30 minutes before the appointment, I get a text back saying that "oh sorry should have told you earlier that she is off for a month, but I can get another girl". Ummmm. Ok. I booked this last week. So in other words "she not want to work tonight". I was on my way to Arianna's location FUCK so had to drive 30 minutes to another location for the new girl. Arrived. Intercom not working, had to meet some guy to let me in. Kind of a hassle. So far not real good.
Got to the room and Nanah / Nana opens the door. To the bedroom paid for hr. She is cute like her picture. Shower with a good scrubbing, BBBJ. Onto the bed no back rub just the main event. BBBJ, some LFK, cover on and AsianCG, MISH, Doggie, Lazy Doggie and finsh with HJ due to the fucking condom with NO Feel. She kept getting lube when we change position which does NOT help!
Over all OK but probably will not repeat for the $$.
-
08-08-16 22:07 #1964Regular Member

Posts: 5Penny Laine
I was in town this weekend and had Penny come and visit me. I had a pretty good time. Started with a good CBJ, went doggy, then went in through the rear. Haha she's as advertised and I may repeat if that's what I'm in the mood for. Looks a little better than the pictures on her website and is a pretty cool chick.
-
08-07-16 17:20 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 230As reported on this forum, it varies widely so YMMV. Did you not ask to make a booking?
Originally Posted by Magnus77
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-16 16:39 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 127Summer
I had the pleasure of meeting Summer last week twice. She is a real sweetheart. Total GFE girl. About 5'5, 135-140 lbs, and my favorite, large natural DD's. Had a drink at the bar then proceeded to the room. Summer loves to kiss and cuddle and is not a clock watcher at all. After DFK for a while I decided I needed to DATY. Her shaved pussy tasted very clean and sweet. After about 15 minutes she wanted to return the favor. The BBBJ was excellent and I had to stop her as I was getting close. Switch to CFS mish, doggie, then had to try a little Russian before finishing up BBBJ which she swallowed every drop. She loves to give head and is very skilled at it. $$ hr. MSOG. I highly recommend. 702-XXX-8516.
https://myproviderguide.com/nevada/l...scorts/6793813
-
08-07-16 09:56 #1961Regular Member

Posts: 4I have seen her before. She is legit and does look like the pics. She was doing doubles with a girl named Fallon when I saw her. Didn't partake in the double though. She seems legit. Perhaps the guy was her handler.
Originally Posted by CooldBronv
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-16 09:54 #1960Regular Member

Posts: 4Hi guys, extremely long time lurker, first time poster. I am going to try and give back to the community finally LOL. I have this knack for meeting UTR girls and TOFTT as well.
Originally Posted by ElCatador9495
[View Original Post]
I have met up with this girl. She is real and looks better than her pics. I would guess she was maybe a model or moto x girl or something like that in a past life. Service was ok, YMMV and damage was $$. I met her at her room at AZ Charlie's on Decatur. She has a BF, although that was my guess because I passed this moto X looking guy in the hallway when I was going up and he was waiting downstairs when I was done. I didn't get any bad vibes.
-
08-06-16 20:52 #1959Regular Member

Posts: 1HS, ssasian
How do you get in to see anyone from these agencies if you are new and have no refs? Texted and emailed and got no response outside of donation rates details.
Originally Posted by InOne1190
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-16 03:55 #1958Senior Member

Posts: 31Any info on this lady?
-
08-03-16 00:08 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 345Fuk My Ass I'll take it allll. Blonde
Got a Report?
Originally Posted by ElCatador9495
[View Original Post]
I been wondering about her.
-
08-02-16 23:15 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 52I was bored.
Phone number brings up NO pictures or reviews.
I was really bored.
The number is listed to some guy in Oregon. I checked out what is probably his FB page. Big fat guy in the woods.
Who knows maybe he got rid of the number and she just got the number?
With SOOOOOOO many well reviewed choices in town I'd pass.
Hope it works out and we have a new connection.
GL!
Originally Posted by ElCatador9495
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-16 20:36 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 31Info
Any info?
I'll probably see her tonight.
Thought I could probably get some info before meeting her.
http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=46196











Reply With Quote





