Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 800 of 930 FirstFirst ... 300 700 750 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 850 900 ... LastLast
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1955

    Info

    Any info?

    I'll probably see her tonight.

    Thought I could probably get some info before meeting her.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=46196

  2. #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that site is probably more reliable than any (except this one, of course). Truth is, it is a pain in the ass to post a review, the chicks can challenge it and delay the post if they don't like it and it is pretty easy for pimps to post positive reviews of a lady. Verify the reviewer before taking any review as gospel. But that is the same here. Face it, a guy that has two posts and both review the same chick probably has skin in the game. Know what I mean?

    "2 call system" basically means you make a call and the lady gets you to the neighborhood or hotel and then a second call gets the exact address or room (often after she looks you over from the window as you park in the parking lot). In truth, a "2 call system" usually takes about five or six calls to make it happen.

    For the record, that info is in the "abbreviations" button up top. That is a good place to find all kinds of answers to this kind of question.

    C3.
    Signed up for the site but need reviews to see reviewer's details. Need to review or pay up I guess!

    2 call system it's she will look you over? If she doesn't like you then no more calls? Or it's the pimp or whoever is monitoring to check you out first.

    Thanks for the tip, just saw the abb.

  3. #1953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by OkayThen  [View Original Post]
    How reliable is the erotic review for escort sites like discreet whisper, hobbyshop etc. Pretty accurate for the most part? (for non-VIP account).

    What's 2 call system? "The same 2 call system as with most agencies".
    Yes, that site is probably more reliable than any (except this one, of course). Truth is, it is a pain in the ass to post a review, the chicks can challenge it and delay the post if they don't like it and it is pretty easy for pimps to post positive reviews of a lady. Verify the reviewer before taking any review as gospel. But that is the same here. Face it, a guy that has two posts and both review the same chick probably has skin in the game. Know what I mean?

    "2 call system" basically means you make a call and the lady gets you to the neighborhood or hotel and then a second call gets the exact address or room (often after she looks you over from the window as you park in the parking lot). In truth, a "2 call system" usually takes about five or six calls to make it happen.

    For the record, that info is in the "abbreviations" button up top. That is a good place to find all kinds of answers to this kind of question.

    C3.

  4. #1952
    How reliable is the erotic review for escort sites like discreet whisper, hobbyshop etc. Pretty accurate for the most part? (for non-VIP account).

    What's 2 call system? "The same 2 call system as with most agencies".

  5. #1951

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    I called and a guy answered. Not a good sign.
    Damn. Thanks for the heads up. I was planning on calling this weekend.

  6. #1950
    I called and a guy answered. Not a good sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Wow she really looks like that?

  7. #1949
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Wow she really looks like that?
    I saw her before she went blonde, but that aside, the pics are accurate in my opinion.

  8. #1948
    Quote Originally Posted by LVHeadGames  [View Original Post]
    I think he was trying to post this link:

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...etter/19593261

    Kimberly Starr.
    Wow she really looks like that?

  9. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't work.
    I think he was trying to post this link:

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...etter/19593261

    Kimberly Starr.

  10. #1946
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't work.
    I looked everywhere, and couldn't find the link. Someone here reviewed her, and posted a video.

    Here's the link:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...hlight=massive+report+Las+vegas#post2772484.

    That's where I got her info. I don't know why none of her links work anymore.

  11. #1945
    Quote Originally Posted by ElCatador9495  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find the add she posted yesterday on Mojovillage, but here's this one:

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...etter/19593261
    Doesn't work.

  12. #1944
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Have a link?
    I couldn't find the add she posted yesterday on Mojovillage, but here's this one:

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...etter/19593261

  13. #1943
    Quote Originally Posted by ElCatador9495  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen,

    I'm here today to talk about my experience with Kim.

    Called her after work, talked to her for a little bit (she likes to discuss price and other things via text message). She was having a special, so I took the offer.

    It was:

    140- HHR.

    180- HR.

    Like I said, it was a special, so I don't know what's the usual donation for her time.

    She has an In- call location (big house just for herself). The area isn't bad, I felt safe.

    Usual protocol; donation on the table, and the fun begins.

    I don't know why people say she refrains from doing BBBJ or HJ, which she performed well on me. She's very tight and petite. Her body looks amazing, and she speaks Spanish (big plus for me).

    Imagine a Cuban girl saying all of those dirty things to you in Spanish!

    Well, I enjoyed that today.

    We did Mish, CG, Doggie, etc.

    She was enjoying herself and getting really wet (I could tell by the way she was scratching my back. The only bad thing was that she had another appointment with a regular, and I felt a little rushed when she said "I don't mean to rush you, but your time is almost up.

    I forgot to mention that she let me cum on her boobs, and it was great!

    If you guys have any questions, just PM me.

    Be safe.
    Have a link?

  14. #1942

    Kimberly Starr

    Hello gentlemen,

    I'm here today to talk about my experience with Kim.

    Called her after work, talked to her for a little bit (she likes to discuss price and other things via text message). She was having a special, so I took the offer.

    It was:

    140- HHR.

    180- HR.

    Like I said, it was a special, so I don't know what's the usual donation for her time.

    She has an In- call location (big house just for herself). The area isn't bad, I felt safe.

    Usual protocol; donation on the table, and the fun begins.

    I don't know why people say she refrains from doing BBBJ or HJ, which she performed well on me. She's very tight and petite. Her body looks amazing, and she speaks Spanish (big plus for me).

    Imagine a Cuban girl saying all of those dirty things to you in Spanish!

    Well, I enjoyed that today.

    We did Mish, CG, Doggie, etc.

    She was enjoying herself and getting really wet (I could tell by the way she was scratching my back. The only bad thing was that she had another appointment with a regular, and I felt a little rushed when she said "I don't mean to rush you, but your time is almost up.

    I forgot to mention that she let me cum on her boobs, and it was great!

    If you guys have any questions, just PM me.

    Be safe.

  15. #1941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCatador9495  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I would like to know if any of you had any experience with her:

    http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=45354

    I did my research, but didn't find any results.

    Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any responses will be helpful.
    Totally agree with you I did a search multiple ways and came up with Zilch I wold pass if I were you. I know it's frustrating but better to be safe then sorry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape