Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14424

    Whom is this

    Howzit Braddahs,

    Who is this below? I could have sworn I remember that telephone number and some guys wrote reviews on her but I can't find, is that top picture of her in Thongs really her or a fake pic, any info would be appreciated.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...i-girl/6436044

    Awabi.

  2. #14423

    Recommendations, Please

    Aloha, all. I'll be making my first trip to Honolulu next week. I've reviewed the forums many, many times and, admittedly, I'm still confused and at a loss as to who to choose. I'd appreciate any recommendations you can provide, based on the requirements listed below. Many thanks in advance.

    Must Haves:

    - Top-notch massage (this is most important; prefer it first before any extras).

    - Allows some extras (HJ, dfk, fiv, BJ), but not necessarily FS (don't really want that).

    - Young (not over 30 or so).

    - Spinner-type body, or just not big.

    Nice-to-haves:

    - Total cost, including tip, around $150.

    - Easy parking / access.

    - Prefer any other than Chinese or Korean.

  3. #14422

    Rina

    Anybody been able to lay pipe on this hottie yet? PM ok.

    Awabi.

  4. #14421

    Rina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacalano  [View Original Post]
    Is my go girl in CC for decent massage, clean place, very cute girl and sensual HJ only with some light roaming. Total damage $60 hf $40 tip. Here some new pics and ad info.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ub-o-o/5470976
    Pretty nice tip for a HJ and a light feel! She's going to get spoiled. JMO.

  5. #14420
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGun  [View Original Post]
    Recently had Susie and it didn't work out for me as well as it did for Fleshlight. I would like to add that she seems to be in her early 30's, somewhat loose MILFy stomach, has C-cups with large diameter areolas, enough woman ass to hold on to and is shaved except for the area right around her pussy.

    Upon entering she offered me 150 for FS but no massage or house fee. I didn't ask for the length of time or get agreement on the service items but agreed anyway. She then asked for the tip upfront. I got caught up thinking with the little head again so I agreed to give it to her upfront.

    I then took a self-shower since she declined to shower with me. After I dried off and went back to the room, the action started right away. I got to lick her big areolas / nipples and moved down toward some DATY and DATO. No kissing. After about 2 minute eating she suggested that we move on. I asked for another minute, which she agreed to, but no sooner did she request that we move on. Next was a 1 minute CBJ before she said that we need to go to FS already because another customer will be coming soon. We did RCG, CG, standing mish, and ds for about 10 minutes. All the while she is telling me to hurry up and if I wanted to stay for the hour, I should have given to her 200 total. This all killed my erection and so I asked her to finish me with a HJ.

    I took a shower again to clean myself up and was out of there in about 40 min. I don't plan on repeating. I'm not sure how much of difference it would have mattered if I tipped 200. Maybe I would have had as good of a time as Fleshlight. Anyway, what's done is done and my experience reinforced what I already should know from experience:

    1. Never tip upfront.

    2. Agree on the time upfront if not clearly understood.

    3. Test her upfront to give you a preview of what she can do (e. G. , see how she reacts if you lean in to kiss or start touching her, etc.).

    4. Never tip upfront.
    Sorry to hear about your experience. Mine was totally opposite. Especially with collecting up front, and DATY till she came. Maybe I'll try another visit and see what happens.

    Flesh.

  6. #14419

    Susie at CC

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Really Yumi's girls and her independent situation over at CC. Anna is hot, Judy was not bad, but now Susie is here and I remember having her once several months back.

    Checked her out now that she's back. If you mongers like fair and exotic, hapa looking Taiwanese girls, Susie is the one. Pictures in as are 100% real. She definitely aims to please. Fair skin, nice body with long legs. Very friendly and loves what she does. Decent massage, nice BBBJ (YMMV), really gets into DATY till orgasm. Sweet pussy. CFS in various positions. English pretty good. Never rush. One thing about Yumi's place, never rush, or over book. Definitely a repeater. Love her looks. Standard fees. L / A / S 9/9/9.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...cs-100/5461813

    FLesh.
    Recently had Susie and it didn't work out for me as well as it did for Fleshlight. I would like to add that she seems to be in her early 30's, somewhat loose MILFy stomach, has C-cups with large diameter areolas, enough woman ass to hold on to and is shaved except for the area right around her pussy.

    Upon entering she offered me 150 for FS but no massage or house fee. I didn't ask for the length of time or get agreement on the service items but agreed anyway. She then asked for the tip upfront. I got caught up thinking with the little head again so I agreed to give it to her upfront.

    I then took a self-shower since she declined to shower with me. After I dried off and went back to the room, the action started right away. I got to lick her big areolas / nipples and moved down toward some DATY and DATO. No kissing. After about 2 minute eating she suggested that we move on. I asked for another minute, which she agreed to, but no sooner did she request that we move on. Next was a 1 minute CBJ before she said that we need to go to FS already because another customer will be coming soon. We did RCG, CG, standing mish, and ds for about 10 minutes. All the while she is telling me to hurry up and if I wanted to stay for the hour, I should have given to her 200 total. This all killed my erection and so I asked her to finish me with a HJ.

    I took a shower again to clean myself up and was out of there in about 40 min. I don't plan on repeating. I'm not sure how much of difference it would have mattered if I tipped 200. Maybe I would have had as good of a time as Fleshlight. Anyway, what's done is done and my experience reinforced what I already should know from experience:

    1. Never tip upfront.

    2. Agree on the time upfront if not clearly understood.

    3. Test her upfront to give you a preview of what she can do (e. G. , see how she reacts if you lean in to kiss or start touching her, etc.).

    4. Never tip upfront.

  7. #14418

    Spinner Rina

    Quote Originally Posted by YzalMan  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best place to go in century centre? I am looking for a some pretty girls with extra service.

    Thanks.
    Is my go girl in CC for decent massage, clean place, very cute girl and sensual HJ only with some light roaming. Total damage $60 hf $40 tip. Here some new pics and ad info.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ub-o-o/5470976

  8. #14417

    Halawa

    Those of you into older providers compared to town. Convenient place for the leeward guys. Emma halawa has a new Chinese girl coco. You guys score high here but she was ok for someone older. Good massage, if you need to crank out a knot just let her know where. Knot is gone now!! HJ and roaming. Good one to try out and if that's your taste you'll be back.

  9. #14416
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    If the pic was of a 20 something girl, it is definitely not her. I am not repeating.
    Been along time customer at Vera's place, it was one of my go to places to get a massage from a young cutie. But lately, Vera's girls are using fake pictures. I guess the quality of girls declining. I hate it whet I go there expecting a young hot girl and I get a 40 year old. Even got the bait and switch a couple times but I didn't make a fuss out of respect for Vera. Just post the real pictures please!

  10. #14415

    Bait and Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Thank you for the information. Her picture in ad looks like mid 20's. Fake pictures I assume.

    Saved me a trip. I appreciate you!
    If the pic was of a 20 something girl, it is definitely not her. I am not repeating.

  11. #14414

    Best place to go in CC?

    Where is the best place to go in century centre? I am looking for a some pretty girls with extra service.

    Thanks.

  12. #14413

    Kapolei pat

    Tried her again for the 2nd time the other week. Little bit more tease but kept the towel on tight.

    As far as massage goes, she's pretty good and not too bad to look at either. Maybe third times a charm?

    Also since football season is here, hopefully can gain more funds for more mongering! Good luck to y'all.

  13. #14412

    Plain Looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    She is plain and not young. Mid to late 40's or early 50's.
    Wow! Thank you for the information. Her picture in ad looks like mid 20's. Fake pictures I assume.

    Saved me a trip. I appreciate you!

  14. #14411

    Plain looking

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying Champagne is young and not plain looking?

    Please explain.
    She is plain and not young. Mid to late 40's or early 50's.

  15. #14410
    Her name is Cindy and this is the same one I reported on the other day. If you would have checked the phone number in the Craigslist search you would have seen the ad I posted on here earlier. I thought Cindy's massage was very firm which worked out great me as I have aches from doing a combo of P90 x and Body Beast. HJ was light with a jackhammer finish in the end and milking every last drop.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveHi50  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5721628105.html

    TOFTT. Chinese. Need I say more. The pic is not accurate.

    Well the girl's name is Sandy (I think), that's what she told me anyway. She also advertises as Hana. Long straight Black hair, decent body. My guess would be early to mid thirties. Kinda cute in her own way and super 'bubbly' personality, for lack of a better description. The massage was average, with the standard Chinese menu.

    Not an AMP but not a LMT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape