Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 222 of 660 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 9888
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6573

    Kym Alexander

    Recently visited with this provider as I was in the mood for some curvy chocolate and she fit the bill. Couldn't find a review here but did elsewhere so called in early afternoon to set up a mid evening appt. In a mid range motel, light screen required. I always book an hour and she was surprised I wasn't booking 30 minutes.

    Laughing about it over phone, said you will have to work less hard in an hour than 30 minutes. Got to location, took care of basics. Pics are indeed accurate and she's got some curves and some extra weight, but I dig that. If you don't she's not for you. Main event was pleasurable and unrushed and I was getting the feeling she was kind of looking for an easy hour or it was just a slow time. Her phone did ring and she waited till intermission to answer. She was what I was looking for at the time. I'll most likely repeat.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...rl-r-r/6074893

  2. #6572
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkool  [View Original Post]
    Most women keep the bathroom clean.
    Not disagreeing with the point you were making, but this statement here. This is NOT always the case, LOL. Girls can be just as gross as dudes, believe me.

  3. #6571

    Pig Sty Incalls?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkool  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Think I would have left if the place is that dirty then her ass is dirty. That's when you use the I left my wallet in the car I will be right back (and you leave) Imop a dirty house is a bad sign of nothing but drug use going on. Most women keep the bathroom clean.
    I agree with you. But these are mean and lean times of fuglies, fatties and ROBs on backpage these days, putting out fake pictures as chum and promising the moon and delivering nothing. So I've been known to lower my standards, and brave some pretty damned outrageously filthy incalls in order to bang a decent looking and decent performing cutie! Which VERY occasionally happened! Which is why I'm curious about what kind of service there was with this Rachel!

    But you say her ASS is dirty? Thats a different matter! Surely a deal breaker! But I maybe I have missed something? The post about her said that the incall was filthy. But was there also post saying the the girl herself was unclean? If so, could you please point me to that post? Thanks!

  4. #6570
    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    This new Rachel Central Falls. I saw her before reading the posts here, now I thought she looked exactly as the pics no worse or no better, Rare for a BP girl around here, or anywhere for that matter. The main reason I am posting is to let you know how dirty the place actually is, I have seen some shitty places and this one takes the cake, the bathroom had nats and flies and smelled worse then shit, the average smell of the place is shit and there is trash everywhere. Just a shocker to see even when you are prepared for a sketchy situation given the location and outdoor looks alone. Tough to find a hot young provider in these parts who takes it seriously and is not all fucked up on some sort of junk.
    Wow! Think I would have left if the place is that dirty then her ass is dirty. That's when you use the I left my wallet in the car I will be right back (and you leave) Imop a dirty house is a bad sign of nothing but drug use going on. Most women keep the bathroom clean.

  5. #6569
    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    This new Rachel Central Falls. I saw her before reading the posts here, now I thought she looked exactly as the pics no worse or no better, Rare for a BP girl around here, or anywhere for that matter. The main reason I am posting is to let you know how dirty the place actually is, I have seen some shitty places and this one takes the cake, the bathroom had nats and flies and smelled worse then shit, the average smell of the place is shit and there is trash everywhere. Just a shocker to see even when you are prepared for a sketchy situation given the location and outdoor looks alone. Tough to find a hot young provider in these parts who takes it seriously and is not all fucked up on some sort of junk.
    What kind of service did you get? BBBJ? GFE?

  6. #6568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    No Trade Here

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWalk10  [View Original Post]
    Anybody visit this one?

    If you do care to share I will share a gem I found yesterday.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...peocal/6071790
    Asking for a trade is NOT the way to go here, it will only get you a bad rep. Prometheus77 said it right, "share freely" in the long run it will bring better results.

  7. #6567

    Rachel

    This new Rachel Central Falls. I saw her before reading the posts here, now I thought she looked exactly as the pics no worse or no better, Rare for a BP girl around here, or anywhere for that matter. The main reason I am posting is to let you know how dirty the place actually is, I have seen some shitty places and this one takes the cake, the bathroom had nats and flies and smelled worse then shit, the average smell of the place is shit and there is trash everywhere. Just a shocker to see even when you are prepared for a sketchy situation given the location and outdoor looks alone. Tough to find a hot young provider in these parts who takes it seriously and is not all fucked up on some sort of junk.

  8. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    I finally got a response from Kasey, the spinner from Woony. She said she's at the Hilltop Motel on 146. This place seems sketchy to me so I do not know. I saw The Country Girl Julie there when she was the thing to do and I remember shady types hanging out there and even some reads about busts there.

    Side bar: I finally met up with Mandy, wow. She was hot and very talented. I went in looking for a hh and an hour later I was happy and felt very entertained by a fun and sweet girl. A fellow hobbiest had quoter her "I like to go back to get the last drops that come out", yeah that was hot.
    I did too, but I didn't try to make an appointment because the timing just was no good for me. I really hope that things haven't gone south with her, and that she's still the same great provider I saw back in March.

  9. #6565
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWalk10  [View Original Post]
    Anybody visit this one?

    If you do care to share I will share a gem I found yesterday.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...peocal/6071790
    A) As has been pointed out, info has already been posted.

    B) You don't have very many posts here. If you want to build up some credibility, how about sharing whatever info you have (if it's even actually new info), and THEN asking for info from the rest of us? The purpose of these forums isn't to hoard secrets and try to use them as leverage to extract info from other members. It's to share information freely, for the benefit of the entire community here.

  10. #6564

    Kasey

    I finally got a response from Kasey, the spinner from Woony. She said she's at the Hilltop Motel on 146. This place seems sketchy to me so I do not know. I saw The Country Girl Julie there when she was the thing to do and I remember shady types hanging out there and even some reads about busts there.

    Side bar: I finally met up with Mandy, wow. She was hot and very talented. I went in looking for a hh and an hour later I was happy and felt very entertained by a fun and sweet girl. A fellow hobbiest had quoter her "I like to go back to get the last drops that come out", yeah that was hot.

  11. #6563

    I tried last week

    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    Well maybe Cindy does squirt but she also steals pictures. I was minutes away from going to see her after vetting the photos on Google Image. But before I left I gave old TinEye a shot. Bingo, the pics belong to Natalie Sparks an internet porn model. Oh well. Research pays off. Too bad it wasn't real.
    She replied to a text of mine but no response from any phone messages. The pics looked intriguing and I also used google. Thanks for the report. Going to take me forever to try another one.

  12. #6562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWalk10  [View Original Post]
    Anybody visit this one?

    If you do care to share I will share a gem I found yesterday.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...peocal/6071790
    You should have done a simple search. You would have found a review on the next page on post # 6546.

  13. #6561

    Rachael

    Anybody visit this one?

    If you do care to share I will share a gem I found yesterday.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...peocal/6071790

  14. #6560

    Just a heads up


  15. #6559

    Cindy Squirts

    Well maybe Cindy does squirt but she also steals pictures. I was minutes away from going to see her after vetting the photos on Google Image. But before I left I gave old TinEye a shot. Bingo, the pics belong to Natalie Sparks an internet porn model. Oh well. Research pays off. Too bad it wasn't real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape